Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:41 pm
(( stare ))all 8 Tsujis positioned themselves around the room, 2 to each point forming a square around Kei. The original Tsuji then walked around, placing two candles next to eachother in between each pair. Tsuji(the orginal) then went around and with his fingers and chakra, drew an imensly complicated seal on the floor, taking up the entire room. Tsuji then stood at the northern most point. Forming over 200 different hand seals in the blink of an eye, "Chikatsu Saisei No Jutsu". The seal on the floor began to glow a bright green as the rest of the room suddenly got darker. 4 of the Tsujis(the fist of each pair) formed the seal Ebi as they used their chakra to heal Kei.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:48 pm
Lee watched and yawned... he need sleep. "I'm off to get some sleep." He said and went to his room. He fell asleep on the bed.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:50 am
((wow...>< interesting...))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:36 am
((why is it that once im about to goto bed, everyone else gets on?))  

phoenix908

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:02 am
((dunno....most people don't get on till well into the afternoon for me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:15 am
((im back for now.....yawn...hello)) suzukos eyes blinked open, she was back to normal ((and im sorry fighter! i like talking to you!!!! dont ignor me! ill keep my stuped big mouth shut!!!!! im sorry!!!!))  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:23 am
((someone please if you are kind anoff to tell fighter that im very sorry and that ill keep my stuped mouth shut please do, i readly liked being friends with him, and i dont want him to hate me! gonk crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:00 am
((Im gone for a day and you ppl fill up 10 pages... yeah im not reading em lol))

Cy had his hand wrapped around Vi's throat. Her hand was wrapped around his throat. Both had the others wrist to their mouths and were feeding off of one another. Vi had her legs wrapped around Cy's waist. Vi was on her back on one of the libraries tables, Cy was hunched over her standing next to the table. The air around them was heavy with passion, love, lust and the smell of blood.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:49 pm
After being unconcious for an undisclosed amount of time, Sparkei's body did something alittle odd. It began to glow a soft blue color. Anyone sensitive to magical energies would sence the huge spike in the magic, and it might have felt like a head rush for a few seconds. His body had gone into auto-heal mode, something he had trained his body to do when he had left the Kumogakure village and travelled the world. It would take a few hours for him to fully recover, but his body would be as good as it was before the fight, even healing the burns from Tsuji's energy ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:04 pm
Deiondre Diagon
((Im gone for a day and you ppl fill up 10 pages... yeah im not reading em lol))

Cy had his hand wrapped around Vi's throat. Her hand was wrapped around his throat. Both had the others wrist to their mouths and were feeding off of one another. Vi had her legs wrapped around Cy's waist. Vi was on her back on one of the libraries tables, Cy was hunched over her standing next to the table. The air around them was heavy with passion, love, lust and the smell of blood.
((wow...lusty))  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:43 pm
((i could have done better lol and i will now ^^ god i cant think...))

Cy hit a nearby bookcase with a thud, sending a few books to the floor. He grinned as he wiped a trail of blood from the corner of his mouth. Vi walked up to Cy who was sitting on the floor now. Books scattered around him, he was out of breath and his shirt was torn. His jacket had been long ago tossed aside.

"Forgive me yet?" Cy said his eyes sparkling with love and excitement for Vi.
"Not yet." Vi said as put a foot on Cy's chest pushing him back into the bookcase. She bent down and and nailed Cy in the jaw with her hand. She grinned when his glasses went flying.

They had been at this for hours. It was their little way of making up. Vi would beat the hell out of Cy until he couldnt take anymore. Of course these things always lead to them having passionate makeup sex, but today was different. They had reversed the order in which they normally do things. Vi liked causeing pain and Cy liked being in pain.

So when Cy turned his head back to Vi and another trickle of blood ran down his chin he just grinned. Vi hit him again sending him to the floor.

"Now i forgive you, my love." Vi said as she lit a cigarette and zipped up her leather outfit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:19 pm
Kaylin sat in a chair in the library. "Wow...that looked fun."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:22 pm
Vi jumped she didnt think anyone was in the room with them. She relaxed when she saw Kaylin. She grinned as she put her boots, gloves and coat back on. She walked up to Kaylin. "You really mean that?"

"Jesus christ Vi you ripped my shirt." Cy said as he got up shakily. His wounds began to heal as he stood. "She gets rough sometimes. Really rough but its fun. Least for me it is."

"You love it shutup."

Cy laughed. "Yes thats for sure."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:24 pm
"Really...it was interesting...did you two ******** yet?" She said making a gesture.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:34 pm
((lol i dunno where its going but Cy and Vi made up lol i dunno i have no brain today.^^))

"We did but im always up for another round." Cy said with a laugh.

"Why do you ask Kaylin?" Vi said as she got close to Kaylin. "You interested in causing Cy some pain? Im surprised half the time that when he fights he doesnt have a freakin orgasm."

"Hey im not that easy. I like pain but it depends on whos dishing it out." Cy said with a smirk  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games