Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serena of Pretensa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:13 pm
((it helped some took off the last part to my post))

Rest, it seemed like the logical things to do after what happened. Their was so much to ask. She had thrown herself in to this with out much thought. Her only chief concern was for the Princess. Now she was safe, she done her duty.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:27 pm
((we are not... we're all scattered across the city... Serena, Sky, Willow, Onyx, Roarke, and Sasori are close to it. Elaise is off pondering and Acos, Eiji, and Skurai are off somewhere else in the city. I hope that helps sweatdrop ))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:37 am
Ryuu blinks, seeing this "Slayer"'s eyes. (I'm assuming that's Ryuu anyways) She looks away, luckily her hair still covered her scared eye. She glances over to the woman that was with him, being carried off to her room. My, these people are interesting.. Ryuu feels other eyes, then sees Tarik looking at Tatsuko. She pets her softly, Tatsuko cooing at Tarik curiously. She picks up her drink, still fresh of virgin blood, then sips it as her eyes wander. Tatsuko blinks at the red liquid, Ryuu simply sets it down then turns around. She walks over to the sword, blinking her scared eye. She could see the trapped soul, sucking away at its new host. "I could mix a potion to where it cages the Souless, pour it onto the sword and it should work....though the cage won't last too long if it continues to feed." She says, "feed" meaning eat at Slayer.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:35 am
Skurai looked at his brother and said, "Deal. Walk with me to the stadium." As Skurai and Eiji walked they came up to a gigantic stadium filled with people from the city. "I thought you would say yes so I made a public announcement. I thought it would boost the moral of of the soldiers"  

SkuraiX

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:52 am
Acos had been following them. "Wow...that is a lot of people...." she gasped.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:23 am
A shadow became denser for a moment before Onyx melted from it. "That's pretty impressive for this time period; this is the eleventh century, after all," he said softly, his tone slightly bored yet amused.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:06 pm
Sasori follows Onyx and agrees, "Hm this is a lot of people for this time."

She comments, "I feel like I'm in the matrix." The whole airship and city seemed a little stange for some reason, like being in a movie like Waterworld or Final Fantasy or something....

Sasori goes to take a seat in the back of the stadium that was empty. "All we need is popcorn," she says dryly. She sits wondering what Skurai had in mind next, Gladiator?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:53 pm
Onyx yawned. "I could use a little training," he muttered. If Amys is right, much more is on the line than just this world and timeline, he thought.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:57 pm
elaise turned and followed behind them as though in some form of trance. reaching onyx and sasori she shook her head slightly " what? how?" she murmered as she looked around her " i don't remember walking here."
willow walked behind elaise frowning slightly " she hasn't been the same since she lost control of her powers and collapsed. what's going on?" she said softly looking at onyx and sasori.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:12 pm
Sasori gets up to help Elaise to a seat. "Maybe you should sit Elaise. Do you feel sick or have a fever?"  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:16 pm
" i don't know. what's going on." she said frowning, before looking at something in the distance.
willow stepped clsoer " she was walking as though in a trance. i don't understand it either. she's been like this since she lost control of her powers and collapsed, just before i defeated the jade dragon." she said frowning slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:24 pm
Wrong, brother all wrong... I would never agree to this.. he thought to himself. He chuckles before answering "Dearest Brother you know we so well. I will always look forward to a way to boost the moral of those around me." He tried to hide the sarcasm in his voice as he entered the stadium. He is rather cut off guard by the massive amount of people present and apparently all soldiers. what does he plan to do with all these soldiers?! He thought.

A thought came to mind. "Oh dear, I don't have a sword and I would never wield Bartholomew or Nathaniel in such a way." A sweat drop trails down the back of his head as he looks back at the large swords on his back.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:30 pm
golden priestess

willow walked behind elaise frowning slightly " she hasn't been the same since she lost control of her powers and collapsed. what's going on?" she said softly looking at onyx and sasori.

Onyx shrugged slightly. He half turned and inhaled sharply. His eyes widened fractionally on one woman, a reedy looking woman with shoulder length white hair that curled over her shoulders. "Son of a b***h," he growled. "Bair," he spat.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:35 pm
willow stood with her hand on elaise's shoulder staring downa t bair " who are you? what are you doing here?" she said looking from her to onyx and back before looking down at elaise " are you doing this to her?"  

GAlA_Olivia

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:28 pm
Bair shook her head. "She's an Aiel Wise One; she was one of those who taught me of dreamwalking," Onyx said flatly. His eyes narrowed on Bair. "If I meant harm to any of you, I would not have revealed myself; there are enough spears to deal with anything you could do," the Wise One said dryly, her tone strong and firm. "She means warriors; Aiel refer to their warriors as 'spears'," Onyx muttered. He exhaled. "You think that you know our talents? You called me 'da'tsang' once before; I haven't forgotten it, and I will prove your words wrong," he said dryly. Bair shrugged her thin shoulders. "Some of the other Wise Ones did not trust your judgment," was all she said. Onyx growled low in his throat. "Trust my judgement?!? If they didn't trust my judgment they could have said so instead of declaring me a despised one!!" he snarled back. He flicked his hand at one of the columns as a blast of black lightning shot from his hand and exploded on impact, leaving the column as so much rubble. "Do not push me, Bair; I have changed and grown much stronger," he said in a low voice. Bair didn't seem surprised at all, in fact, she smiled! "I am not surprised; why do you think Amys and I stayed in contact with you?" she said dryly. Onyx snorted. "One appearance in four years, oh.. that's staying in appearances, right," he said softly and angrily. It was obvious he was fighting to stay in control from Scaoill, who seemed to enjoy his anger.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games