Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:44 pm
He sighed, and responded, ''Thanks. But get off my desk. Now.'' As he said this, he gave him a death glare; so deadly that even 1man 1 jar guy would run in fear.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:45 pm
"You know I don't scare..." he said "What you don't like me anymore, like you used to in Iwa..." he looked Shane in the eyes teasingly  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 pm
He chuckled, and responded, ''Back in Iwa, I screwed everything within a 5 mile radius. I was even going to bang Akira, in due time, if he didn't get killed so early. I was the queen of whores back then. Now I'm simply the queen. So as you can tell; I'm no longer a whore, and therefore, I no longer should be teased about it. However, you're still my cugino, so I guess I'll have to put up with your crap for a little while, at least...'' He said, and sighed. <******** my life.''  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:57 pm
"Oh yeah, thats right..." he said "I was just another one of you toys wasn't I? I never meant anything more to you then... Then what I meant to them!" he shouted getting up and storming to the door "Aren't I interesting anymore? Now I'm not 'damaged'?" he said refering to the fact he was beaten half to death by Akira at that time "Well I'm just as damaged as ever" he said pulling up his sleeve.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:05 pm
He sighed, and responded, ''Yo, chill nigguh. Ur bain rley emu.'' As he said this, he threw a mini nuke, like from fallout, at Karuda.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 pm
"Why can't you ever take my feelings seriously?" he shouted.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:12 pm
He sighed, and responded, ''After what you did? You're lucky I didn't kick you out of my office. Just go, Karuda. Maybe in time we can be friends again. But not now.''  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:18 pm
"You just use people when they are at their weakness and disgard them once you've had your fun!" He ran out and slammed the door so hard it came off of one of it's hinges.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:23 pm
He chuckled, at that comment. Karuda was right. And he only got worse through age; his using of people, and his own self pleasure now seemed to be above all. He used an earth jutsu to pull the door back in, though he couldn't really repair it. And his window was now shattered; making the lobby very easy to look in to. What a mess Karuda had caused. Just like always.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:54 am
kuro walked in through the window and looked at it then turned to look at the kage with a blank expression " if your busy with these guys, I could wait... he said then leaned against the wall

( I not gonna read the four pages of posting here but I assume none of it had to do wit me so if indeed I did something wrong in this post please just let me know )  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:00 pm
Shinji Ikari Joukai
With brilliant Cloth
and jagged blade
User Image
Shinji leaned against the wall outside of the office. He had followed the psychopathic man this far, and he was not about to go in talking to the Raikage again. He would stand here and wait for someone sane who could train him.
I will keep

all others at bay.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x V e s c o t

"Were you always this stupid?"

xxxxHe sighed, and quickly made a boil clone to take over for him. He then made a leap of faith out of the window, landing in a hay cart. (lol)

"..Or have I always just been this smart?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:44 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x V e s c o t

"Were you always this stupid?"

xxxxHe sighed, and quickly made a boil clone to take over for him. He then made a leap of faith out of the window, landing in a hay cart. (lol)

"..Or have I always just been this smart?"

((XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:46 pm
OSU.

MY CLAN GOT REMOVED. I AM NOT READY TO ATTACK GRASS NOW. UUGUUUUU

I guess I'll have to wait for custom clans to reopen before I try to assault grass. Until then, I'll train my butt off.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:07 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
OSU.

MY CLAN GOT REMOVED. I AM NOT READY TO ATTACK GRASS NOW. UUGUUUUU

I guess I'll have to wait for custom clans to reopen before I try to assault grass. Until then, I'll train my butt off.

I KICK DEY a** LOL  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games