Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:42 pm

Marsel_lilas
She watched him sit up, her hand flurttering down his body as he did so and she curled around him, her eyes closing. "No...A nap sounds better right now." she couldn't help but the small flush in her cheeks from the thoght of venturing out right after they had this little activity. She was sure everyone knew and that was what made her blush. She pressed her cheek against his skin, trying to cool it down, but also just to feel him, almost as if she couldn't get enough of touching him.

Cy laid back down and took Caly into his arms. "A nap it is then..." Cy said to her as he closed his eyes and in no time drifted off to a light sleep. His heart he knew had already gone out towards Caly, because of what they had just done as well as his bond to her.

You just dont want him to be happy. Animula glared at the woman. You dont want me to be happy. You be stuck in a dolls body like we were. Animula pointed at her and scolded. You dont know what its like, being so tiny yet watching everyone around you. They can feel, eat and sleep when you cannot! Tears entered the girls eyes and started streaming down her face.

You take it for granted all of it! You can love, can feel the wind on your skin, the warmth of another! You can eat all those wonderful looking foods, experience such emotions! We couldnt not in that body! But in this one we are starting to and its wonderful. Now you want to take that away from the others deny them their dream! Animula was crying now and a few of Vincents other dolls had come to stand by her.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:03 pm

"You just want to be intimate with someone." Aeris snickered at his answer, satisfied in what he said. Though her brow did arch when he mentioned man... She smoothed out the wrinkles in her tunic and wandered over to him, placing her hands on his shoulder. His reversed question made her laugh.

"All right...I'll take the truth. Truth is, no. I've been her lady for centuries now, and that power of hers has gotten her into more trouble than she's worth. As for Cy....he's handsome, but a pushover with Caly. He's too...nice. Can't believe that I personally said that, but it's true." The elf couldn't help but laugh, knowing that the two deserved each other. As for herself...who knew who she would find.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:53 pm

Caly was already more than half asleep when Cy laid back down, gathering her into his arms. She yawned once and snuggled against his chest, a layer of warmth and content settling around them. Her empathy was escaping her, but not because it was not in her contrl...it was because she just shared the most intimate moment with someone adn her emotions would be high up there...especially with someone she was growing to care a lot for...perhaps more than just care...

...But for now, one could never tell...

((I'll post as SElsia when I get out of the shower))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:15 pm

"He is too nice ill give you that." Vincent laughed lightly. "Alright Aeris whats my dare and whats my truth. This time i may have to take you up on your dare depending on what it is. Just to make things more interesting." Vincent smirked. "Oh and you are right, i do just want to be intimate with someone, but not just anyone." Vincent said as he leaned in close to Aeris and kissed her lips teasingly. "I need someone who excites me who challenges me..." He said with a grin, and in all honesty.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:39 pm

Selsia stared down at the girl, not really caring about what she prattled on about, but as the minutes wore on, she noticed that the other dolls had come out. Things could get very ugly very fast.

But she allowed no emotions to show through her face nor her body language. This was a sticky situation she was getting into and she wasn't sure how it would end.

"I never said that I am taking away your dream demon. I have clearly stated that if you decide to you Caly, Cy, Aeris or anyone else that belongs to this Clan for your blood-sacrifice-riddled rituals than I will kill you myself...then I will kill Vincent for doing it, for allowing it to happen." she said slowly and clearly.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:46 pm

The Animula frowned, seeing that the elf woman didnt understand or care entirely. Master likes Aeris, and care for Caly. And he doesnt wish to invoke a vampires wrath. So you neednt worry. Animula said in a gentler tone. Animula looked down to the other dolls who looked up at her. Come on lets go... She said as she took two of the dolls hands and headed back out into the garden. Four other dolls, the remainder of Vincents little army stared at Selsia for a moment before joining Animula in the garden.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:03 pm

She breathed a sigh of relief when the dolls left, but she knew that was only the beginning. She didn't think that she would get off that easily. But who would they use for their rituals? Who else would be killed on this Clan's soil?

She sank to the floor next to the couch she felt magic from and leaned her head against it. Things were getting a little hectic and she wasn't sure what was going to be happening.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:31 pm

This was getting challenging. Should she be bold or tease him a bit more? Eh... "Alright...let me think. Since you've gotten me out of a piece of my clothing, and I'd love to see that body of yours, I dare you to take off your shirt for the rest of the night and go scare Caly and Cy awake. Truth, who exactly are you thinking about when you say you want to get intimate and what would you do with them?" The elf grinned and nuzzled his cheek lightly, her fingers trailing up his chest to his neck. Raking her nails underneath his chin, she gazed up at him, giving him a wink before stepping back.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:37 pm

Vincent grinned and shuddered as Aeris leaned in close and raked her nails over his chest and neck only to end up under his chin and scratch him like a kitty kat. "Just for that i think ill have to take you up on that dare..." Vincent purred. Once Aeris stepped back he removed his shirt to reveal his tone chest. He tossed the garment aside and looked to Cy and Calys window on the second story of the mansion.

"Scare them huh? I think i can do that." Vincent laughed as his shadow wings sprouted from his back again as did his tail. He took off and flew up to Cy and Calys window. Upon peering inside he smiled devilishly. "Asleep and buck naked... hm..." Vincent snickered before he opened the window and flew in.

Vincent landed on Caly and Cys bed his winds spread out and his tail twitching in the air. He leaned in close to Caly and gave her a mischevious kiss on her lips before he turned on Cy and did the same.

_

Cy was peacefully asleep when he felt lips on his. At first he thought it was Caly trying to rouse him from his slumber so he responded back by deepening the kiss. It wasnt until he smelled male and heard the flap of wings that his eyes shot open and he saw Vincent, the blue haired demon atop him and Caly.

"What the Hell is wrong with you?!" Cy shot up and hit Vincent across the face. "Get out!" Cy yelled as he took hold of the Demon and tossed him out the open window. For a brief moment anyone in the garden would be able to see Cys naked body in full view as he tossed the Demon out. "Go play with someone else!" Cy growled and shut both the window and curtains.

_

Vincent fell to the ground only to catch himself at the last minute. He landed on his feet only to sink to his knees in laughter. He held his stomach and went into a fit of laughter. "Nice a** Cy!" Vincent called up between laughs. "The front wasnt bad either!" Vincent laughed harder some of his blue hair falling infront of his face.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:48 pm

Caly stirred at the feel of someone's lips on hers. She knew it wasn't Cy, for the emotional presense was different. By the time she opened her eyes she found Vincent leaning over Cy, and the vampire returning a kiss given by the demon. She blinked, becoming fully awake, moving in the bed when Cy woke up. She was silent throughout the entire thing, she eyes just taking it all in.

One, Cy was completely adn beautifully still nude..and Two...Vincent was shirtless and showed off a very nice torso. Three, she wasn't sure what she could have done in the situation. She didn't even clutch a sheet to her body, actually comfortable in her naked-ness. She sat up in the bed in time to see Vincent pitched out of the window and then raised her eyes to the vampire, holding out her arms to him. "More sleep?" she asked. "Or would you rather get dressed and go downstairs?" She waited til he entered her arms before leaning against him adn hugging him to her naked front.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:42 am

Best. Dare. Ever.

That was the thought as Aeris watched the commotion. She went into a fit of giggles as she heard, and saw Cy in the window. The elf had to say something to him, which was unusual seeing as now, he was her mistress' lover. "Lovely view, Cy!" She wandered over to where Vincent had landed/been thrown and offered her hand out to him. "You're bad. But that was the best laugh I've had in years. Guess it's your turn for my dare or truth." A snicker was heard yet again.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:41 am

Cy's anger left him somewhat when Caly beckoned him back into the bed with open arms. He still wanted to kill Vincent for what he did but he could let it go for now. Cy rejoined Caly in bed and slipped his arms around her. He took her by surprise and started tackling Calys neck with kisses and licks. "I dont know about sleep but back to bed sounds good." Cy purred as he laid besides Caly and snuggled into her.
_

Vincent took the offered hand and got up with ease. "Thing is he was a good kisser. Only because he thought i was her!" Vincent laughed again and sighed. "Okay that was good and itll be hard to top.." Vincent smiled devilishly. "Truth, who if anyone do you fancy in the clan. Dare, you strip down to everything but your undies, and that means the bra goes too. And you run through the garden and mansion raising up a storm." Vincent said with a grin.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:18 am

"At least we know what they were doing up there..." She had another fit of laughter as Vincent stood up. His dare to her was the icing on the cake. "I swear, you just want to get me out of my clothes. But...I guess I shall take...the truth. As of right now, my fancy is on you. And I'd rather take that dare up in private. At least the no clothes part." Aeris chuckled and winked to him, her amber/violet eyes hinting at a bit of mischief. "Plus...who said I was wearing anything underneath my clothing?" The elf placed her hands on her hips and chuckled again, her alone only knowing if her words were the truth.

And luckily for him, they were.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:42 pm

"Ooooh" Vincent purred as he came closer to Aeris. "I like that answer you win this game." He purred as he leaned in close and placed a kiss on her lips. "Now what shall we do? Or should i leave you to your meditation?" Vincent inquired as he kept his face and body close to Aeris's.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:13 am

The elf smirked and nuzzled his cheek once more, running her hands up and down his chest. "Oh yay, I win. Guess I said something good." Aeris laid a trail of kisses up his neck to his lips, stopping barely before kissing him. "I don't need meditation. It'll suppress this side of me and I'll go back to being boring, take-orders Aeris. I rather like playing with you.And still want to see more of that lovely body of yours..." She smirked once again, placing a bit of distance between their lips once more. "But...if you wish for me to meditate, I shall."
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games