Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:40 pm
"Oh..." I said quietly. "It seems I still have a lot to learn." I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, having finally calmed down.

I glanced over at him, only seeing his back and shoulders. "I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to upset you."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:46 pm
"It's...nothing....just caught up in the moment." He said, trying to make her believe like it didn't bother him, but really he was still alittle hurt and felt stupid about telling her.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:51 pm
I noticed how he always paused with things like that. Wondering what he was actually feeling, I turned and laid next to him, actually facing the same way. "You know... you can tell me what is on your mind." I folded a paw over the other and laid my head down.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:49 am
"Well...I just don't want to make you uncomfortable." He said, his thoughts were still on what he had told her earlier.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:00 pm
I shrugged, "That's life." I had pretty much gotten used to being uncomfortable after everything that had happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:23 pm
"I think we should rest for the night. Maybe we can talk about it tomorrow." He said, moving closer to her.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:29 pm
I shrugged again, not pushing the matter. I didn't even know what was bothering him so much. "I guess."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:44 pm
"I really hope that I didn't scare you with what I told you." He said as he laid his head on his paws. "I just really want you to know."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm
"No, you didnt scare me," I said, not really sure what else I had felt other than hesitation. "It's just still a little odd for me. I was never really close to anyone outside of my family. I guess I was still a little too young to understand then."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:28 pm
"It's alright. I understand. I've always learned to live alone for awhile now. Then you wonder into my cave and things have changed." He said, smiling as he remembered that day. "Alot of things have been changing."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:31 pm
"I seriously thought I was going to get eaten when I came in here..." I admitted. "I hadn't smelled anyone around for a while... Or maybe I was just too tired to notice." I shrugged, "but I'm still alive."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 pm
"Yes, and I make sure that you are protected like the others." He said before kissing her cheek as he started to fall asleep. "Who truely knows was the future holds?"  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:02 pm
I smiled before laying my own head back down, remembering how I had wandered in to the cave only to be petrified a moment later. It had taken me a while to realize I wasn't going to be eaten and that it wasn't a trick. I wondered where the pup was. She hadn't been around in a while, but then again she was back at the actual den.

I realized my thoughts were going in one hundred different directions and looked for the crystal, pulling it over so I could cradle it inside my paws.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:22 pm
Kiba rubbed up against her as he dreamed peacefully. For the first time, he was dreaming about peace instead of rotine duties and death.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:32 am
Mikayla walked slowly through the village. She heard the whispers that followed.
"Did you hear? She was the only one who came back alive".
"Maybe she made a deal with the demon".
"When her family died a few years back, she was the only one to survive then too".
"I hear the forest wolves give her 'special' protection".

Mikayla couldn't take anymore, she ran as fast as she could to the Shaman's hut at the edge of the village. She ran through the door and panted as she caught her breath. "Good lord child! You're still alive? i heard that all the hunters had been killed".
Mikayla shook her head, "The demon spared me, I do not know why". She looked down at the ground, she knew what the villagers had said about her. She had known for a while now... but she still tried to do right by them. But now... she had had enough. "I have a favor to ask..." she said.

The sun had set by the time Kaishin returned to the Den. It was then he noticed a small snake nearby, If he remembered right, her name was Viper. "What is it that you want?" he asked. "This area is not safe for strangers".  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games