Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:14 pm
Okay Bio? I'm not one to usually say this, but I know my opinion is shared by other members so I'm just going to flat out say it on behalf of everyone:

I am SICK and TIRED of your constant pessimism. First you say you don't like RE5 and will play the old games, then you go on this damn spiel on how RE5 has ruined the whole thing for you.

For the last few months, ALL I've heard from you is your ******** moaning about how horrible RE5 is. How it's ruined the name of Capcom and how they don't care anymore and how the whole series is ruined by one game you will never play anyway.

Bio: SHUT UP. Just shut the ******** up.

I am sick of you and your attitude towards this game. Boohoo Bio, times change, and so do games according to supply and demand. You know what? I ENJOYED RE4. That's right, I said it. I enjoyed it. And I'm actually considered trying out RE5 too now, the trailers have my interest again.

So before you even think of making any comment towards this- don't. Just shut your damn mouth for once. If you hate RE5, STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. Talk about what you DO like, jeez! Say something positive for once, and stop moaning and dragging everyone down with your damn constant pessimism. I'm sick of it, and so are others.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:21 pm
neutral I'm staying out of this one.

Hey Canas, I went to The Horror is Alive, but there were a lot of spoilers there. Which is the one you were talking about? Can you give me a link?  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:40 pm
http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3909 I dare you to press that spoiler button...

And Bio, as much as I believe in opinions (and believe me, the 1st amendment is a godsend), that's really taking it far. Unless this is "obviously just a joke". It was "obviously just a joke" when you said buying games made by Mikami is buying from Hitler. It was "obviously just a joke" when you said Ocarina of Time is s**t. You're running out of ways out of your accusations.

You really need to lay off the melodrama. I want to go into game design too, but you don't see me shitting my pants everytime a game comes out that I hate. Despise. Loathe.

And really, Bio? Are you in a hospital bed right now? FFVII rehab? Seriously, get over it. For Chrissake, it's a sweet video game series, amazing video game series, but it's just that. A video game series. It's not like you popped in REmake and all of a sudden Jesus came to you and told you to be RE's disciple for all to enjoy. It's just a game. Like I said, a sweet, amazing game, but a game nonetheless. There's a point where it just goes too far.

Oh, by the way, I preordered RE5 Limited Edition. And this is from a person who originally washed his hands of the game.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:43 pm
Well, you have my sympathy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 pm
Way to dodge away from everything else I said. You should try harder next time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:45 pm
Indeed Canas. We're sick of your beating around the bush, Bio.  

Javanomicron

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:46 pm
I pressed it with relative ease ha ha...And holy s**t *blank* is the effing *blank* *blanky*?! Being confirmed in the game has gotten me *blanking* salivating at the mouth!

Canas, buddy, why the change of heart? Finally accepted that the dark side of the force is the side to be on? (By the way, I recently finally watched all the star wars movies, since I've never before...They were alright...E3 is my favorite.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 pm
Canas Renvall
Way to dodge away from everything else I said. You should try harder next time.
Umm... If I don't dodge, you'll only hear more complaints. Is that what you want?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:55 pm
Stranger to Paradise
I pressed it with relative ease ha ha...And holy s**t *blank* is the effing *blank* *blanky*?! Being confirmed in the game has gotten me *blanking* salivating at the mouth!

Canas, buddy, why the change of heart? Finally accepted that the dark side of the force is the side to be on? (By the way, I recently finally watched all the star wars movies, since I've never before...They were alright...E3 is my favorite.)

I figured the gameplay was still fun (yes Bio, RE4 was fun with the gameplay). Capcom promises the second half to be scarier. Now I don't trust Capcom very much when it comes to promises, but I have a feeling that it doesn't take four years to make more "generic, A to B, run and make sure everything's dead" s**t. Plus, with the news of lickers, they're showing homage to the older games. Immediate plus. Also, the news that *blank* is the *blank blanky* is, though it pisses me off, interesting. I can only guess as to what'll happen.

As for the story, it seems like they're taking RE4 with a grain of salt and moving on from the trainwreck of a story. Although I still can't say I enjoy Wesker's voice now. He just tries too hard to be Waugh. And it sounds awful. Overall though, I like the gameplay and the story, though it mentions RE4, seems to be moving on from the shitstorm that was RE4's story.

And Bio, I guess I was wrong. I don't want to hear your complaining, so forget what I said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:59 pm
Well, I don't see what you'd expect when I have nothing good to say on the subject. Be it FF7 or RE.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:03 pm
The news of the return of lickers had me *blanking* my *blank*...You can fill those in if you want ha ha.

And the new gigante looks raw as all hell!

Boy, I'm really wondering what the hell they're doing with this story now...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:05 pm
Now, Jitu is something I could do without. >_>  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:11 pm
What if Behemoth is actually Nemesis in disguise, and when you take off the Chainsaw Majini's mask, it's revealed to be Chief Irons ha ha?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:14 pm
Then I would turn my back on this game, honestly. >_>;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:19 am
Pffft, Canas. You got me all hyped for this big spoiler, and it tuned out to be something that I was already pretty much betting on anyway. xd So I guess Sherry is out of the picture then, huh? I suspected as much.

Though I went seeking out this spoiler on THIA before I clicked over to the next page of this thread, and then stumbled across some more unsettling news from someone else who played it at the preview.

SPOILERS:
"Sheva hands Chris a photograph and Chris has a flashback.

The photograph is of the girl in the tube from the end of the earlier trailers. This girl is Jill Valentine.

Chris has a very brief and mixed up flashback of Chris and Jill rushing into a room, Chris being thrown against a wall by Wesker, and an unknown body lying on the floor."

It pisses me off too... that Jill is most likely the Bird Lady (stupid-looking outfit too -_-), and that we're gonna have to fight her, and possibly kill her. I don't like the idea of Jill being evil, or having to fight her. They better not kill her off, I'll be really pissed. But this unknown body on the floor? If it turns out that body is Barry Burton, I'm gonna go apeshit, and kill the ******** out of Wesker. And then I will mail hate letters to Capcom for never giving Barry his just due, and never giving him the spotlight in a cool (and canon) RE game, and killing him off in such a way. Okay, I won't take it that far, but I'll probably cry about it for a while. Keep in mind that the producers have said that the game is supposed to delve into the 10 year interval of Chris's life between RE1 and RE5, and what happened to S.T.A.R.S.

And the Collector's Edition, Canas? Really? That's going the extra mile. I pre-ordered RE5, but I passed on the Collector's Edition. I don't know, It's contents didn't seem worth the extra money to me. I will, however, have the Collector's Edition of Street Fighter IV tomorrow! These next two months are gonna be awesome! SFIV, Watchmen movie, Resident Evil 5. So many things I've been anticipating for a really long time are coming out.

Some other things:

Meh, Gigante... can't say as I'm happy to see him back at all. -_-

As far as Wesker's voice, I'm more so bothered by the fact that Wesker in RE5 is like a hybrid of Neo & Nightcrawler.

I'm pretty much of the same opinion that they seem to be steering the plot back around into a more traditional, RE-esque kind of storyline this time. But like I said, they better explain that the Plagas relates to the Progenitor Virus somehow, or it's just gonna make all the dumb crap returning from RE4 seem carelessly tacked on to everything else to me.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games