Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:26 pm
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Howdy.

*yawns and waves* hiya
xd

¬.¬ i'm tired... i just got back from a football game at Meadville and whooped their butts...

Just got back from a four hour long dance. I think I win. -le sigh-

try five hour football game and being on your feet almost the entire time preforming.. i win...

No, I still win, I'm a seventeen year old man-whore. My hormones were raging on forever. I wasn't alloud to do anything; and my friends were making it so hard to resist. Now THAT is harder than performing. Besides, you have practice.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:28 pm
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Howdy.

*yawns and waves* hiya
xd

¬.¬ i'm tired... i just got back from a football game at Meadville and whooped their butts...

try five hour football game and being on your feet almost the entire time preforming.. i win...

No, I still win, I'm a seventeen year old man-whore. My hormones were raging on forever. I wasn't alloud to do anything; and my friends were making it so hard to resist. Now THAT is harder than performing. Besides, you have practice.

try it with azthma, in boots, in a long rain coat that makes you walk like a penguin, in the pouring rain, on non-real grass...with a flag and everything and i don't practice all the time...  

Ceras Ryushi

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:29 pm
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Howdy.

*yawns and waves* hiya
xd

try it with azthma, in boots, in a long rain coat that makes you walk like a penguin, in the pouring rain, on non-real grass...with a flag and everything and i don't practice all the time...

I was wearing a silk outfit, and super tight leather cowboy boots; dancing out in either the hot sweaty gym or out in the pooring rain. (hurricane Ivan! gonk ) That and my leg muscles are so tense from running so much at school.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:31 pm
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Howdy.

*yawns and waves* hiya
xd

I was wearing a silk outfit, and super tight leather cowboy boots; dancing out in either the hot sweaty gym or out in the pooring rain. (hurricane Ivan! gonk ) That and my leg muscles are so tense from running so much at school.

i'd say we're about tied...  

Ceras Ryushi

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:33 pm
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Ceras
Tanakietsu
Howdy.

*yawns and waves* hiya
xd

i'd say we're about tied...

For the past five days I've been walking up hill with a 30 lb backpack on my back....that's why my shins have been so tense.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:33 pm
g2g bye Mina-san sleep well for most of ya'

Time for Some Lunch!!!  

Kira-Yamato-san

Ceras Ryushi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:36 pm
Tanakietsu
For the past five days I've been walking up hill with a 30 lb backpack on my back....that's why my shins have been so tense.

i know how that is... i go around all day like that... and then i have to march right after school in the hot sun.. well i best be going... i have to go places in the AM.. it's going on 11.30pm here...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:16 pm
I know I'm switching the subject here but does anyone know if you can access sites like this in Japan? I'm going to try and do an exchange program (if they'll let me, grades weren't to great last year [and in that i mean I had some D's but no F's]). And also, does anyone know what thier keyboards are like. Do they have our letters or do they have their script?  

Psymage

Psymage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:33 pm
P.S. I can beat you both. First golf for 4 hours, then go to friends house where we played DDR (I hate that game), then we go to rib cookoff for another 5 hours, then the ride ditched us and I called my mom and i had to walk around the grocery store for 2 hours because thats where she was heading.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:43 pm
crying I'm lonely, nobodys on. It's 9:30 where I'm at so I geuss it is late.
.......... Somebody respond !!!!!! crying  

Psymage

Psymage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:04 pm
I geuss nobody is going to answer so I geuss I'll go. My clock says 11 so I should go to bed. I'm going to make a tournament application (nobody else seems to want to.) and leave my thoughts of the day.

"Humans are individuallists. We put our needs above all else. Even though we have families, we eventually leave them. Some people are glad that they left. Those that are the exception are usually trampled over. If we do help someone, it is because we are already higher then them. Not very many people help someone else get higher then them if they are at the same level. Try to help someone do better, even if you don't know if your advice will help."

Like I said before tell me if you like these little things (don't know what to call them) and I will continue them or if you don't want me to continue them, tell me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:34 am
Psymage
crying I'm lonely, nobodys on. It's 9:30 where I'm at so I geuss it is late.
.......... Somebody respond !!!!!! crying

Welcome to my world. Whenever I spend a decent amount of time here, nobody else seems to be on. crying sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:13 am
Psymage
I know I'm switching the subject here but does anyone know if you can access sites like this in Japan? I'm going to try and do an exchange program (if they'll let me, grades weren't to great last year [and in that i mean I had some D's but no F's]). And also, does anyone know what thier keyboards are like. Do they have our letters or do they have their script?

well....I lived in Canada before so...I already knew about it....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:27 am
Oooooh Caaaaanaaaaaddddeeeer.....My bbbbooooooxxx withhhhh looooots offff suuuuuugaaaarr.....  

lambda omega lambda

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:10 am
I beat you all. gonk

Im stuck inside my house with nothing to do except for to stare at this computer screen for who knows how long. And this computer only has a sucky dialup, Im on 31.2k speed but everytime I refresh- I get 'cannot find server' @______@'. My IMs are lagging a bit. And there's nothing to do- *cough* I have no life. But worse of all, there's barely any food. crying I could always go out..and get some...but o0 I dont want to leave my hated computer! crying gonk heart xd

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games