Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:38 pm
I see, well good luck on finishing it Tak! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:42 pm
Thanks. I am not sure what I am going to do once I finish.

I might go into denial for a bit.. I never finish anything.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:04 pm
Finishing things can be hard, and the longer you work on them it just gets harder. The feeling after finishing something can be really painful too...

Related aside: This is a bit of a generalization, but I have noticed that girls tend to spend a lot more time on presents than guys do. Why is that?

I know the longest I've ever spent on a present of sorts, was like spending 15-20 minutes looking for some books to give to my nephew. That only took so long because I was looking for books of mine that were at his reading level... (had found out he had started to get interested in reading, so decided to give him some good books, Chronicles of Narnia and the like)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:20 pm
Tak, did you get a Gaia-haircut? 3nodding Looks pretty.  

Voxxx

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:25 pm
Voxxx
Tak, did you get a Gaia-haircut? 3nodding Looks pretty.

Nah, just the hat makes the hairstyle look different. I wanted to make the hair look more like my own (really long), but all the long hair styles for guys look really bad on my avy. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:40 pm
sweatdrop Oh. I knew that. (kindasortanotreally, but don't tell)

I don't really like the long hair for girls, either. I could never find any hair that quite looked like mine (kinda long and oddly frizzy) xp . It must be hair-prejudice.  

Voxxx

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:51 pm
Voxxx
sweatdrop Oh. I knew that. (kindasortanotreally, but don't tell)

I don't really like the long hair for girls, either. I could never find any hair that quite looked like mine (kinda long and oddly frizzy) xp . It must be hair-prejudice.

Methinks someone should make a petition for less crappy hair. Not me though, because I'm too lazy. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:52 pm
You cuold say it was a Gaia hairvut.. but more along the lines of letting my hair down instead of the terra twist.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:56 pm
Wow, I must be tired, for some reason I replied to something directed at Tak and just now noticed. Ok, thats it, me go to bed before I make myself look even dumber.

Good night all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:00 pm
haha. Good idea Ni. And I invited your girlfriend. 3nodding  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Superexcellently

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:58 am
Um, hi I'm Becca; I'm sixteen going on seven. I've lived in the UK all of my life (Wiltshire). I've been writing for years, my first story was about furbies time travelling age 5 (yes, very strange however it was the best in the class at 3 impressive pages long!). Ever since I've been starting novels but never finishing them including titles such as Alice; Volume one (Alice in wonderland themed), English Rose (a gothic Lolita Fantasy), Deadly Assassin Si (set in a teenage hating future) and my current work Insomnia (a girl who suffers from acute insomnia manages to sleep however is trapped in a nightmare where she is in a team fighting to the death with another team, full with paranoia).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:49 am
Welcome welcome.

Adore ther haircut, Tak. I could never find one that fit me either, for some reason, though the silver boyish one might be nice...  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:54 am
I go with what looks good with my outfits and hats!

Gotta have the hats.

And I did fall asleep at Matts. I am still here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:02 am
I just always have this one.

I've had three different styles in two years. My starter hair, this, and the black hair I had at the end of February.  

Reese_Roper

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:16 pm
Waitwaitwait, Tak, you DID get a haircut? Imma confused.

heart There already is one... A few actually. If there weren't so many, I'd make a petition, too, but with all those people asking, asking, asking who would be left to hear?

It's the patented Reese look! XD Don't you dare change it too, or I'll eat you, THEN kill you.

EDIT: Hi Becca. I'm Voxxx. Lovely to meet you.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games