Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:47 pm

I haven't had the resources *cough*money*cough* to buy anything off eBay in a while, an umbrella messenger bag would be high on my list, or a hat, I don't have any hats ... I want a RCPD police cap if I can find one.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:52 pm

Canas Renvall
Phew, September 11... big day for us Americans. ******** terrorists took down the World Trade Center in planes five years ago. I want Osama's head. The attacks make me sad for the victims and the victims' families for sure, but it just makes me hate terrorists even more. evil I can think of some pretty sick things I want to do to Osama, one involving two chisels, his knees, bungee cords, and a cliff. >_>;
You're one kinky dude.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:52 pm

Canas Renvall
Phew, September 11... big day for us Americans. ******** terrorists took down the World Trade Center in planes five years ago. I want Osama's head. The attacks make me sad for the victims and the victims' families for sure, but it just makes me hate terrorists even more. evil I can think of some pretty sick things I want to do to Osama, one involving two chisels, his knees, bungee cords, and a cliff. >_>;

Remember 9/11 for the lives that were lost, not for the actions of the terrorists.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:07 pm

Quote:
Phew, September 11... big day for us Americans. ******** terrorists took down the World Trade Center in planes five years ago. I want Osama's head. The attacks make me sad for the victims and the victims' families for sure, but it just makes me hate terrorists even more. icon_evil.gif I can think of some pretty sick things I want to do to Osama, one involving two chisels, his knees, bungee cords, and a cliff. >_>;

I don't know about anyone else, but as soon as I read the first sentence of that, the very first thing that popped in my head was, "I've had it with these ******** terrorists on these ******** planes!" I am WAY too weird...

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:40 pm

MM-212 Beta
I hope Capcom doesn't have a problem porting it to the gamecube, because honestly, I don't feel like buying another next gen console to play it, but I'll probably end up in the long run. xp

Ohh yea I'll have to buy it, Jill's one of the main character so it'll have to be kick-a**. xd

Ditto. The whole console wars sparking up again is irritating me as the fanboys and fangirls are clogging the arteries of the gaming community...
and I am actually content with the Gamecube and PS2 without forking out more money for a new console.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:24 pm

Yah right. Like They'd port it to a lower generation. We can only wish.

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:30 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Yah right. Like They'd port it to a lower generation. We can only wish.
Actually it be possible since Wii really isn't a step up in graphics compared to the gamecube (take the new Zelda for example). Besides, its a little more realistic than porting RE5 to the PS2, xbox, or gamecube.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:48 pm

The graphics might not be exactly next gen, but they're still better, from what I've seen.

EDIT: Besides, if they did that, it would discourage the purchase of Wii's and I don't think Nintendo would like that very much.

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:22 pm

It's retail dude, that's why they come out with the new sytems, so they buy them and make monies.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:44 pm

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
It's retail dude, that's why they come out with the new sytems, so they buy them and make monies.
But then you get this message along, like, "Hey, hardcore Resident Evil fans. We're taking the Wii version of Resident Evil and porting it to Game Cube, so don't bother with buying the Wii."
How's Nintendo gonna feel about that?

Biohazard EXTREME

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:05 am

Depends on the timing. RE4 was never going to be released on the PS2 till someone other then the producer. ((and he quoted one time that he'd cut his head off if he EVER ported RE4 to any other console.)) I read in gamepro ((forgot the issue #))that he was totally against porting RE4 but the other people at Capcom went ahead and ported it anyways. So its just the matter of if and when they will port either RE5 to the Wii and if RE wii will be ported to the PS3 and 360.

Nintendo's pulling that stunt with ZOL:TP... doesnt make much sense but whatever.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:06 am

Nicholai Ginovaef
Depends on the timeing, RE4 was never going to be released on the PS2 till someone other then the producer. ((and he quoted one time that he's cut his head off if he EVER ported RE4 to any other console.)) I read in gamepro ((forgot the issue #))that he was totally against porting RE4 but the other people at Capcom went ahead and ported it anyways. So its just the matter of if and when they will port either RE5 to the Wii and if RE wii will be ported to the PS3 and 360.
Yeah, but the guy quit. Capcom didn't owe him aything after he quit on one of their highest paying franchises.

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:16 am

Biohazard EXTREME
The graphics might not be exactly next gen, but they're still better, from what I've seen.

EDIT: Besides, if they did that, it would discourage the purchase of Wii's and I don't think Nintendo would like that very much.

I don't think Nintendo liked RE4 being ported to the PS2, either. But that's a different story as they're same generation consoles anyways.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:37 pm

ATTENTION!
http://www.gamefaqs.com has a daily poll. Today is Claire Redfield against Kairi. Now I ask of you, WHO THE HELL IS KAIRI? Nobody! Go out there and vote for Claire. It's a close one, but Kairi is ahead, Claire needs out votes! I implore you!

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:41 am

Biohazard EXTREME
ATTENTION!
http://www.gamefaqs.com has a daily poll. Today is Claire Redfield against Kairi. Now I ask of you, WHO THE HELL IS KAIRI? Nobody! Go out there and vote for Claire. It's a close one, but Kairi is ahead, Claire needs out votes! I implore you!

Kairi is the girl in Kingdom Hearts. THere's no way she's better than Claire. scream
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games