Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:44 pm
[SGT/PVT]-Kuugen Airei, The Nine tailed Kitsune-[GML]
User Image
"I wouldn't do that...Yea Thats what I ment....."
"UNCLE!", As the neko jumped from kuus hands, Hugging him.

-The Gaian Mercenary League-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Natsume had been motioning for Kain to calm down when the little one jumped into Demitre's arms as well. "Uncle?" she asked him, tilting her head.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm
Demitre caught the little neko and looked at the captain stupified. "Ummm," He replied, trying to figure out how to answer the little one, afraid he would hurt her feelings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:01 pm
'Im sorry. But she likes to call people she just meet. Uncle or auntie...."She said, It was always the fact that lula always did that, was what worried her most."AUNTIE.....!!!!!", as lula jumped of demitres arms, Hugging natsumes leg.  

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:03 pm
Natsume blinked in surprise before hugging the little one back. She didn't answer her yell, she just merely hugged her. Natsume smiled down at her when she pulled away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:08 pm
Demitre laughed and looked at the little one. "She must be a handful with newcomers eh?" He asked as he he ruffled her hair a bit.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:10 pm
"Oh, lula!!!", a motherly sounding voice said, As a giant robot flew next to them."Hi mom!",as lula let go of natsumes leg.Turing into her adult from."See you later kuu-chan!, see you later auntie and uncle!",she said, chuckling to herself. Getting the cockpit, as the robot blasted of.User Image"Ah, yes.....dont ask."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:13 pm
"Wow, kids sure do grow up quickly no adays, huh?" Natsume asked, blinking in surprise.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:15 pm
Demitre looked at the neko startled as she turned into an adult. "Wahhh?" He sighed through his lips as he watched wide eyed as she ran off. "I'm so confused," He muttered as he shook his head and scratched it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:21 pm
"Yea....My colleague taught her that, Ok enough with the crazy stuff. Chocolate pie For desert tonight, Heres your key and lets get inside. Its getting chille",as she jumped back onto the ship, walking to the Japanese themed Dining room with the kitchen next to it.  

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:25 pm
Demitre's stomach growled in agreement to hearing that chocolate pie was for desert. "Ahhh I'm so hungry." He moaned and rubbed his stomach in circular motions and caught the key with his free hand. He pocketed the key, grabbed Natsume's hand and followed the captain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:49 pm
Esteban looked up as he heard a faint calling of his title, but noticed nothing. "I wonder what my clone is up to," he whispered under his breath, "and for that matter, how Rogi and the others are fairing in the mansion." He put his hand on Christine's shoulder and sighed. "I'm glad I have you as my assistant."

Deep within the jumbled buildings of the Necropolis, Esteban's clone stood unaware of what was about to happen. He had followed the spectral hound to this location, but so far, nothing and no one had appeared to greet him.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:56 pm
Demitre's head tilted to the side as he remembered what he was up to before he wanted to eat. "Hey Estaban!!" He yelled out. He was still curious as to what he was to be told but kept getting sidetracked by random things.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:07 pm
Esteban looked up againas he heard his name and then turned to Christine. "I'll be back in a moment," he told the girl as he stoood up. He had rested quite well, though he wasn't at full strength. He took a deep breath and lept from the ground. He flew upwards towards the ship and flipped into the ship through the now open door. His landing caused the whole ship to shake, even though it was mid-air. "I believe you called my name," Esteban said shaking his head clear.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:15 pm
Demitre nodded. "What was it you wanted to tell Natsume and I again?" He asked the doctor.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games