Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:19 pm
Shinji sat up slowly, and saw that his wounds had been healed. He looked at his clothes with a strange expression on his face.
"I.. r.r.r.really n.n.n.nneed new...c.c.c.c.clot...clothes...." He stood up carefully, and wrote a note on some of the hospital stationary, apologizing once again to Ryu, even though he still wasn't sure he was the one who hurt the other shinobi.

As Shinji started to walk out of the hospital, he almost ran into a strange young man who was wearing a blindfold. He moved back shakily, and bowed low with a stuttered apology to the boy. He slipped out quietly, looking for a place to buy new gear.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:31 am
Sorcam woke up with a yawn and walked outside, handing the data to a nurse and walking out of the hospital, to grab a nap and then off to something interesting.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:26 pm
Ryu got up and out of the bed, he decided he was going to attempt to make friends with Shinji.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:47 am
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image Kazuo appears in a hospital room and places the large sack he had under his bed hidden so it could not be touched. He walks over to the bed and sits on it, he hopes that Riku got the message from Leo and would be on his way. He had an important meeting to attend and he wanted to get this done before the meeting begun.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm
User Image
"Fear my white blade..."

User Image Kazuo pauses thinking for a moment. "I need to find Sorcam. He is a medical ninja, he could perform the transplant!" He runs out of the hospital heading for the raikage's office.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:05 pm
Sorcam jumped off of his disk onto the hospital door, just over a nurse, and the disk disappeared into the ground. He walked in and took a seat to wait until he was called after signing in.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:00 pm
Morigana Riku
The Marked Metal Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku comes in the boy puts on some medical clothes on,"Ahh I can't believe I'm actually thinking of doing this." Riku thought to himself as he waited for Kazuo.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I will lived to the fullest."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:12 am
User Image
"Fear my white blade..."

User Image Kazuo appears in the hospital behind Naito. "Hey! So you can perform the transplant?"

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:12 pm
Morigana Riku
The Marked Metal Child

User ImageUser Image
"Um... I hope I can." Riku said rubbing his head,"Well please head to one of the hospital beds, I'll be there with everything else that's needed." Riku said as he headed to get some medical equipment.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:41 pm
User Image
"Fear my white blade..."

User Image Kazuo smiles and pats him on the shoulder. "Thankyou!!" He runs into the room he was previously in and sits on the bed. He removes his lower back pouch and from it pull the eternal mangekyo sharingan eye in perfect condition. Floating in yellow preserving goo. He sets it on the side table for Riku to find then lays on the bed.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:28 pm
Morigana Riku
The Marked Metal Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku came back with a bunch of surgical equipment as he see's Kazuo lying in the bed already he gets the anesthetic needle and injects him in the neck and waits patiently to take affect to his system. Once he see's it done he gets the scalpel and makes the incision around the right eye then he takes some tongs and removes the eye as it comes out he get some scissors to cut the optical cords that connect the eye to the brain making sure they stay outside and don't fall back in."Okay let check the new eye." Riku said as he looked at the Mangekyo to make sure it was alright,"Well I guess I wouldn't really know if it was in a good condition." Riku said as he took it out off the container and attempted to connect optical cords of Kazuo eye socket to the new eye, Riku then reset the eye into the eye socket and started to sow up the eye around to close it back up,"There I think it should be good, maybe." Riku said nervously as he stood up and left while the hospital nurses to clean up the equipment and the blood.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:37 pm
User Image
"Fear my white blade..."

User Image (Thankyou!)

Kazuo sits up from his bed a bandage was now over his left eye from where the surgery occured. It seemed the doctor stepped out so he didn't have a chance to thank him. He slides his head band over his left eye so it was now at an angle and covering the bandages so it would not be known of his surgery to anyone that saw him. He reattaches his lower back pouch as he stands up. He looks under the bed and grabs the sack the he hid and slung it over his shoulder. He nods to the nurses and walks out. Limping slightly for there was still some numbness.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:35 pm
Sorcam walked out of the room to go to the meeting.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:18 am
Hiro walked in with Quan as Medic ninjas rushed to them and put them on beds and Hiro passed out  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:37 am
The nurses wheeled Quan and Hiro to the East ward, where they wasted no time in hooking them up to IV drips to stabilise their condition. They then left the room to call in a medic.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games