Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:01 pm
Teh Pure
- Tainted Star x3 -
Teh Pure
midnightrhose
Teh Pure

-gasp-

I finished my list!

-waves it around-

Ooooh!
Ooooh!
Ooooh!
I wanna see!
I wanna see!

Woo Hoo!

If you want reasons, you'll have to wait a bit longer, but here's the list of people I likes (I used nicknames for people well known in the guild or in this thread, everyone else I used full usernames. Also, some people aren't in the guild, so you'll have to look them up =/):

SyKo, Zor, Axel, Bullzi91 (my boyfriend, IRL. He's nevar online ><), Apple, Timsn, Pu, Goddess, Box, PTF, Dancing Melon, Rebel_Sheep, Chieira, SaruHebiRyu, L Controls Me, Smile For Me Kid, Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki, Takaryuu, Pxxn, Rebbekha Elfbane, Casiela Elfbane, Zaaphyri, CowZombie, Nandayo~, - Spiraling -, and....I forgot her name, but another girl =/

Also, since it's online crushes and not just Gaia crushes, I absolutely love SprialK and Yamana no Orochi from this fanfiction site called AnimeSpiral.

Yeah...Reasons will come later if anyone cares to hear them, and I might have forgotten a few people =/

That is one long list. o_o

I know 3nodding

Haha, now I wanna know why. ;]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:02 pm
Teh Pure: I can see why SyKo's first. Total sweetheart. xD

And that's one hellova list. o_o My head NEVER spins reading things. xD  

The Sarahdactyl

Officer Hot Pantz V2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Nuuuu! xd

redface whee heart 3nodding surprised

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.@pure; Oh yah, babe.
I'm on it. 8D

Licensed

The Sarahdactyl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:12 pm
AmErIcAnSyKo
Nuuuu! xd

redface whee heart 3nodding surprised

Yes. xD o3o

Pure: - waits for reasons -  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:13 pm
I feel so left out. ;-;
I don't know really know Syko.

Hi then, syko. ;D

xD

@Everyone; Any new crushes? :]
Other than Pure's list. ;P  

Red Toxic

l0st-angelic-demon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:14 pm
Teh Pure

Woo Hoo!

If you want reasons, you'll have to wait a bit longer, but here's the list of people I likes (I used nicknames for people well known in the guild or in this thread, everyone else I used full usernames. Also, some people aren't in the guild, so you'll have to look them up =/):

SyKo, Zor, Axel, Bullzi91 (my boyfriend, IRL. He's nevar online ><), Apple, Timsn, Pu, Goddess, Box, PTF, Dancing Melon, Rebel_Sheep, Chieira, SaruHebiRyu, L Controls Me, Smile For Me Kid, Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki, Takaryuu, Pxxn, Rebbekha Elfbane, Casiela Elfbane, Zaaphyri, CowZombie, Nandayo~, - Spiraling -, and....I forgot her name, but another girl =/

Also, since it's online crushes and not just Gaia crushes, I absolutely love SprialK and Yamana no Orochi from this fanfiction site called AnimeSpiral.

Yeah...Reasons will come later if anyone cares to hear them, and I might have forgotten a few people =/

Whhooot yey! I"m on two peoples loved list. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:16 pm
ahh..happy birthday Noi!
mine's 7/26...Pu, isn't yours 27?

VIII-Axel

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:17 pm
Okay, here's my reasons. Don't wanna quote anything, because this'll be pretty long...

SyKo: He's insane, he likes Keith Urban, he loves Ramen, and he's absolutely gorgeous (in the most manly way you can use that word xD). What's not to like?
Zor: He's uber nice, and he's funneh x3
Axel: He lets me molest him >D
Bullzi91: He's my boyfriend. Dur.
Apple: There are like fifty of her! She's everywhere at once! Nobody else can pull that off.
Timsn: She's teh awesomeness :3
Pu: She's so nice. And she feeds me compliments x3
Goddess: She ish teh avatar QUEEN. And she's so amazingly nice.
Box: She's a box, and yet manages to be so damn awesome.
PTF: Dur. She's PTF <3
Dancing Melon: Because I said so.
Rebel_Sheep: She ish teh other avatar queen <3
Chieira: She's so awesome, her avi is amazing, she looks like Itachi IRL, and she had a duck named Sasuke that got eaten by a snake. How fudging amazing is that? *narutard talk*
SaruHebiRyu: Ah, my fellow Narutard. And she brought me out of my shell towards the end of the school year. I owe her so much for that <3
L Controls Me: She's my best friend IRL, and since she's never going to read this I am going to admit that her and her pervertedness are converting me to bisexuality =/ Oh, and she's the only female I know IRL that doesn't get freaked out when I tell her I love her.
Smile For Me Kid: She's so awesomely nice, and she too feeds me compliments (*has a self esteem of negative three billion* D=)
Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki: She shares my fetish for Asians, and she feeds me pictures of cute Asian boys =K
Takaryuu: The cosplay KING. Or possibly Queen. I have no clue, but their cosplays RAWK.
Pxxn: Uh, have you SEEN her? Oh, and her avis are nice too >_>
Rebbekha Elfbane: She's the sole mod in my yaoi guild (aside from myself, of course) and she always knows what to say and when to say it. One of the few people I know who can tell the difference between when it's okay to be stupid and crazy, and when it's time to be serious and mature.
Casiela Elfbane: She's able to put up with Rebbekha on a daily basis, and IRL. Plus, they're such a cute couple x3
Zaaphyri: She's insane, just like me.
CowZombie: Take a peek at her avatar the next time you see her. You'll most likely find her in the avatar subforum of the guild.
Nandayo~: I actually don't remember why I have a crush on her, because she's been on vacation for the past two months or something like that, but I know that I definitely like her for a reason 3nodding
- Spiraling -: She is the best fanfiction writer EVAR. Even though technically I shouldn't be reading her stuff for another three years >_> (She writes for adultfanfiction.net)

Yup. Those are my crushes, and their reasons ^_^

Hopefully it doesn't pagestretch too much sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:17 pm
Red Toxic
I feel so left out. ;-;
I don't know really know Syko.

Hi then, syko. ;D

xD

@Everyone; Any new crushes? :]
Other than Pure's list. ;P

Ahaha. Hi! =D

If you have an MSN, and this goes for anyone else, add me.

PhantomShadow234@aol.com

Yes, that's for MSN messenger.

That way I can talk to you, and everyone else, a lot easier! surprised

Officer Hot Pantz V2

l0st-angelic-demon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:18 pm
VIII-Axel
ahh..happy birthday Noi!
mine's 7/26...Pu, isn't yours 27?

OOooh I thought yours was the 27th. emo
Mines saturday the 28th. XD
Happy early b-day.

I can't get anyone prezzies. emo

Pure: Awwww. *Luff luff*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:20 pm
ahh...wel it's ok...you made a mistake...we all do

VIII-Axel

Officer Hot Pantz V2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:21 pm
Teh Pure
Okay, here's my reasons. Don't wanna quote anything, because this'll be pretty long...

SyKo: He's insane, he likes Keith Urban, he loves Ramen, and he's absolutely gorgeous (in the most manly way you can use that word xD). What's not to like?
Zor: He's uber nice, and he's funneh x3
Axel: He lets me molest him >D
Bullzi91: He's my boyfriend. Dur.
Apple: There are like fifty of her! She's everywhere at once! Nobody else can pull that off.
Pu: She's so nice. And she feeds me compliments x3
Goddess: She ish teh avatar QUEEN. And she's so amazingly nice.
Box: She's a box, and yet manages to be so damn awesome.
PTF: Dur. She's PTF <3
Dancing Melon: Because I said so.
Rebel_Sheep: She ish teh other avatar queen <3
Chieira: She's so awesome, her avi is amazing, she looks like Itachi IRL, and she had a duck named Sasuke that got eaten by a snake. How fudging amazing is that? *narutard talk*
SaruHebiRyu: Ah, my fellow Narutard. And she brought me out of my shell towards the end of the school year. I owe her so much for that <3
L Controls Me: She's my best friend IRL, and since she's never going to read this I am going to admit that her and her pervertedness are converting me to bisexuality =/ Oh, and she's the only female I know IRL that doesn't get freaked out when I tell her I love her.
Smile For Me Kid: She's so awesomely nice, and she too feeds me compliments (*has a self esteem of negative three billion* D=)
Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki: She shares my fetish for Asians, and she feeds me pictures of cute Asian boys =K
Takaryuu: The cosplay KING. Or possibly Queen. I have no clue, but their cosplays RAWK.
Pxxn: Uh, have you SEEN her? Oh, and her avis are nice too >_>
Rebbekha Elfbane: She's the sole mod in my yaoi guild (aside from myself, of course) and she always knows what to say and when to say it. One of the few people I know who can tell the difference between when it's okay to be stupid and crazy, and when it's time to be serious and mature.
Casiela Elfbane: She's able to put up with Rebbekha on a daily basis, and IRL. Plus, they're such a cute couple x3
Zaaphyri: She's insane, just like me.
CowZombie: Take a peek at her avatar the next time you see her. You'll most likely find her in the avatar subforum of the guild.
Nandayo~: I actually don't remember why I have a crush on her, because she's been on vacation for the past two months or something like that, but I know that I definitely like her for a reason 3nodding
- Spiraling -: She is the best fanfiction writer EVAR. Even though technically I shouldn't be reading her stuff for another three years >_> (She writes for adultfanfiction.net)

Yup. Those are my crushes, and their reasons ^_^

Hopefully it doesn't pagestretch too much sweatdrop

Eee!!

whee heart heart xd surprised

IlyPure!!! <333 You make me feel all tingly inside. whee redface

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.o______o
So many birthdays in a row.

Licensed

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:22 pm
Teh Pure
=

Hoorah! Finally! Someone loves me! xd surprised  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games