Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:33 am
joy. i get to do college stuff this week...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:19 pm
puppetofdeath
Kitty!

Where?! Where?!  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:27 pm
What kind of college stuff?

*already searching for kitties*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:37 pm
Registering for classes, certain testing, just pre-college college stuff.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 pm
Oh. That's nothing too bad. In a few more days you'll just be doing classes and such like normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:37 am
Actually "Ukyo,. the way things are going with the guy ive had to deal with from the state, it might be a few months more at least. the guy didnt do any of the work he was supposed to, and now the new guy we're dealing with is trying to get everything caught up before its too late.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:45 am
I see. Well I'm sure it will eventually all come together for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:41 am
*busy lecturing kitty*

No sex or you will get aids and DIE! XD  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:00 pm
O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:16 pm
XD
SOMEONE LOVES ME A WHOLE LOT!!!!
I just need to find out who

so I can kiss their feet and declare my undying adoration for them  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:35 pm
*returns in a swirl of anticipation, and slight anxiety*

In the event i happened to have of chronicled my efforts to get into college, and the extreme incompetency i have endured to reach that goal, I have an update.

Ok, the last time i had a meeting with the guy im dealing with from the state government about money, it turned out that he was away on medical leave, right? well, this happens to have come after my mother made multiple calls to the man's boss, regarding the fact that every occaision i went to the meetings, assuming he didnt reschedule last second, or just not show, he opened with asking me who i was, and why i was there, right before telling me line after line of crap, and not really even asking us to bring anything we needed in.

Well, the last time i went to a meeting, another guy was there, and apologized for our having to deal with the man from before, as it turned out that the man did not do any of the actual work he was supposed to, and had achieved absolutely nothing of use, or even started to, and in the space of one meeting, the new guy i was dealing with achieved more than the first guy did in all the meetings we actually had, regardless of the fact we only had a few meetings in the first place.

Well, yesterday, i left to go to the Summer Orientation And Registration program, which basically is just a Pre college orientation, to give incoming freshmen an idea of what to expect when they come this fall, and to register for the classes they want to take.

Shortly after arriving, I sat through hours and hours of talking, going off to do various orientation type things, which im not going to detail too much, though there were multiple utterances of the phrase "I dont like doin the dirty" and "Its cause she was close with her teachers that she got good grades". The things of note however, are that I got to say "I dont like doing the dity because its dirty, bloody, and takes forever" I registered for my classes, and met a lot of cool people.

basically, despite all the troubles ive had to deal with in the process, i have managed to finally get things out of the way and get on my way to being able to go to college.

Btw, The classes i signed up for are:

The boring, basically required math, english, and health classes everyone seems to have to take their first year. (you know what i mean, the generic, boring and basically unremarkable in description classes), but aside from these, i have managed to tack on two truly interesting classes.

Introduction to Japanese, in which i will (hopefully) learn to speak, read, and write, Japanese, or at least learn the basics in preperation to learn the rest.

Introduction to Anthropology

and yes, im excited to take both. the anthropology thing was my choice.

So you guys are aware, btw, im moving into the dorms on August 20th, so thats why i wont be on around that time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:52 am
Good to know you finally got everything straightened away! ^_^

You will be back on Gaia once you're in the dorm and such though, right? ^_^;  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:26 pm
but of course! you doubt my loyalty to gaia? i might even be on that day anyway. (phone posting, you know.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:59 pm
xd lol How could I ever doubt you?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:31 pm
well, it starts with a nagging feeling, followed by a sense of dread, to a varrying degree, and then it becomes suspicion, then doubt.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games