Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:27 pm

Unable to sleep Tuesday lay in darkness. <********> He thought then tried to get up. The hole in his neck hurt badly but he was able to get up and out the door. He walked into the dining hall and ate. Tuesday hadn't eaten in a while, he was surprised that he hadn't gone crazy.

Once he was finished he walked into the front room, not wanting to go back to bed. There was a chair by the fireplace that looked welcoming and Tuesday soon made his way over to it.
It was soft and purple. It reminded him of his father's chair. He kicked his feet up on a nearby coffee table.
There was something in his pocket. Fearing of what it might be he reached in and grabbed the cold metal object.
It was Oiya's locket. Inside were pictures of her mother, father and Tuesday.
Without hesitation he threw him arm up, about to throw it.
Ben would want this... He thought and lowered his arm.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:30 pm

Ben heard Klara get up from... a chair, and walk across the room. "Uh…who is it?” She asked, hesitantly. Ben laughed.
"It's me, Ben." He said. His arms were folded, still holding his chest, were it was throbbing. "Are you going to let me in?" He questioned.
Ben smiled weakly. He hoped talking to Klara about a memory making his chest hurt wouldn't worry her. Ben hoped she could make it go away.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:47 pm

[IN THE NEXT 10 POSTS.. THE DAY THEY'RE CURRENTLY IN WILL BE OVER. We kinda have to speed up this day for something.. so yeah, biggrin

- Kya-chan]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:00 pm

Angel thought for a second, but she could barely think straight. "Ok, that sounds fine to me!" She straightened up a little and though What am I going to do, what am I going to do?!? I already screwed up this time! I guess this is why I don't really know many people!! They must think I'm weird!! She took up step out in the hall and shivered. Now what's wrong?? I'm not cold!!

((OMG what if Angel really did pass out?! O.O Would that be bad, a big no-no, something that would be different yet awesome, or would it just be interesting? I dunno! >.< Oh and by the way, Angel isn't trying to have like a crush on him or whatever, she just never really talked to many people before O.O ))

BleedingAngelRose

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:06 pm

Klara heard a laugh come from the other end. It was Ben.
“Oh ok!” She said quickly before opening the door.
She smiled up at him. Didn’t he sleep? Well, I didn’t exactly go to bed either…
Klara opened the door wider and stepped back, “Come on in.” She invited him.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:14 pm

They walked down to the living room, where despite the late hour many residents were spending their time. Jin glanced around for unoccupied seats.
He spotted a small couch by the fireplace; a man and a woman had just gotten up from it and walked away. “There’s some.” He said aloud taking Angels wrist and lead her quickly to it before anyone else stole their seats. Angel sat down first. She looked like she was getting worse. Jin handed her her book back. “Do you need water or wine or something?” He asked her before he sat down.

[[uhm it wouldn't mess anything up..if you want to do that Jin would prob just carry her to her room or something ^_^;;]]

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:32 pm

"Huh? Wha...Oh, um, n-no thank you..." Angel turned to look at the fire, then slowly looked around the room and saw all the guests. It wasn't like her at all to be that way, dizzy and red and all. She didn't know what was going on. She didn't know if it was from the air from earlier, the book that hadn't been opened for a long time, or what! Angel saw Jin sit down, and just looked at him, then back at the fire. She just started at it for a minute, watching the wild embers dance, then realized that everything was staring to spin.

((Wait, do I sound like a noob?? Ive been wondering that for a while!!! So sorry if I am!! please tell me if I am! >.< ))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:36 pm

"Oh ok!" Klara said before opening the door. "Come on in." She said. "Thanks." Ben said, the pain in his chest started to ease as soon as he saw her smiling face. Ben tried to smile back, but he couldn't. The pain in his chest was still hurting.
Ben walked in and closed the door behind himself. He looked at his feet, his hair in front of his eyes.
"So. I came to tell you that I'm in pain. My chest, where my heart should be, is throbbing. Someone said something about.. an old friend of mine, Oiya, that died. And I was in pain, thinking of her.
So, I thought, being with you, should ease my pain. Because I'm always happy when I'm with you." Ben looked up, smiling at her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Jin relaxed a bit on the couch, letting his back arch a bit. He didn’t care if it wasn’t good for his back. It felt better than sitting straight up like a stick. The book he took from the library rested on his knee under his hand. He felt a little awkward sitting with Angel. It wasn’t anything Angel was doing, he just wasn’t used to being around people so much. He had no idea if he should talk about something or just sit there. Jin’s eyes scanned the room lazily. There was a pool table in here he had never noticed, a piano being played by a man with long black bangs in his face in the corner, large windows that had thick dark red curtains shielding everyone from the outside world. He took a side-glance in of Angel she was staring at the fireplace to the right of him. She looked dazed.

[[uuuuum a little bit...hehe your writing is good tho!]]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:14 pm

Ben walked in closing the door behind him. He stood staring at his feet.
Klara frowned knowing something was wrong.
Klara realized something. She knew nothing about Ben before he started living at the manor. Where he was before he came, people he knew and cared about, other than Lilli that is. Oiya…this was the first she had heard the name. Did it matter to her? She was curious of course, but she didn’t mind not knowing everything. He after all didn’t know any more about her and still loved her all the same.
…”So, I thought, being with you, should ease my pain. Because I'm always happy when I'm with you."
Ben looked up again, and then he smiled. She watched him. It was probably what made her love him so fast. She couldn’t help but smile in return. Ben always said stuff like that; stuff that made her heart beat just little faster. I wonder if he realizes that…Klara thought for a second.
“Oh…I’m sorry. A friend huh.” She said nodding. She had left many friends behind before, not knowing how they were or what they were up to. Some were easier to leave behind than others. Klara took a few steps closer to him. She lifted her head up and looked into his fiery red eyes. “Let’s stay together then. Do you want to talk about Oiya, or would you rather not?” She asked still looking into his eyes.

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:25 pm

Angel, while watching the fire, remembered a fire from her childhood. She couldn't remember how or what the fire was about. So she started listening to the piano playing in the background. And then, as an old dream that was locked away for years, she remembered something from her childhood. Her father, when she was only a child, would play the piano. That's all she really remembered at the moment, until she saw the fire again. Fire. The only other thing she remembered, was the burning of her house, and the golden red fire high in the sky.

Angel snapped back into reality, then looked at Jin. With all the memories out of her mind for the moment, she was able to know what was going on. So she simply said very quietly, "Thank you, for bringing me here."

((Dang, Im so not trying too! O.O But thanks though. Both for telling me and for the writing part lol I kinda have to cause in another Rp I HAVE to write like 3 or more paragraphs for every post unless it's OOC >.< ))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:33 pm

Ben bit his lip. "Really, I'd rather not talk about her. It hurts.. too much. Sorry. I'd rather not bring more painful memoried back.. and getting depressed... you know." Ben said. "I just want to be with you, and be happy." He said. The tone in his voice changed. He sounded happier. He smiled. "I love you, Klara." He said, taking a step toward her and hugging her tightly. "I can't stand being away from you anymore. It's like everytime I'm away.. I fall apart. You hold me together." He said kissing her forehead.

Outside, the sun was rising.. the new day about to start...

[WE HAVE TO START GETTING READY TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A NEW DAY. AND SINCE VAMPIRES LIKE HARDLY SLEEP.. DAYS NEVER REALLY MAKE SENSE. SO YEAH.. Just FYI.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:55 pm

“It’s ok. I get it.” She said as he hugged her tightly. She wrapped her slender arms around his waist. Klara buried her face in Ben’s chest before she mumbled embarrassedly, “I…love you too…” She hadn’t told him that yet. And it was true.
Even thought Ben didn’t have any body heat Klara felt warm all over. She chuckled softly before admitting to him, “When I left your room I felt really lonely..”
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:05 pm

[OKAY!!! FOR TECHNICAL REASONS.. IT IS A NEW DAY!!! OKAY EVERYONE. SO IT'S BEEN 2 DAYS SINCE LILLI AND TUESDAY TRIED TO KILL EACHOTHER... LMAO.]

Ben looked out the window. The sun was rising. "I did too. I'm still tired.." Ben said, yawning. He laughed afted he'd yawned.
Ben smiled. "I can feel your heart beating against my chest. It's a feeling I no longer can feel myself.. I love it."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:25 pm

Klara closed her eyes.
“Yeah, It’s going crazy right now. I’ve been trying to make it slow down a bit.” She said pulling her head back. Her eyes widened a bit, “The sun’s coming up! I need to close the curtain for you” Klara said panicked, trying to pull away from Ben but he was still holding her.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games