Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:09 pm

Scar began howling. He still didn't know where Blood Moon was, but a part of him knew she was dead. The howling took a despairing note.

~~

Odysseus laid down on a rock and looked at Sirius. "Yes, you're safe here."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:13 pm

Craig looked at Gemini and said,"Gemini I don't know the answer to that question. All I know is that you have a family that cares about you including me."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:37 pm

"Hm, yeah if you count Blaise's pack family too. Cause Blaise is my uncle, my real mother's brother. If excuse me I wish to be alone," said Gemini as she made herself stand up even though she was weak. She than walked across the water to the other side and lied ontop of a rock cliff. She was still bleeding too.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:52 pm

Craig sighed as she walked away and said,"Uhg, girls are so confusing."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:54 pm

Starfire looked at thm and over heard what they said. She sighed.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:40 pm

Vesta turned to her wolf form and tried to follow her brothers scent. She sniffed and headed up a mountain.

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:53 am

Robin mulled other the pruposal slowly. It was dangerous trek if he joined them, in the end thier pups could be taken back and that was something which wasn't viable , though both sides would be deidcated in getting Sirius back. 'Very well' Robin words were solemen. He noticed Vesta slipping away and picked up and placed her on his back. 'Your'e going anywhere on your young lady' Robin said firmly.

'Who are you ?, I demand to hear your names now !' he growled even more visocusly stepping back. 'Too many people think they can control don't make the mistake they did'.

'I'm glad you are too' Beast boy hugged Raven back suddenly reasling he was back in human form. 'WHAAT!' he exclaimed in sudden shock.

'Let her go. She needs to get other herselve first and see thier are others who have it worse before she excepts anything' Spider-robin sighed laying on a rock.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:20 am

'We promise not to hurt you. I'm Adonis this Odyessus,Electra and Midnight' he gestured to each one accordingly. 'I know your'e confused and feel cut off but were here to give you a second chance' Adonis's tone was warm and friendly. 'Yes were Sabors but we only want to help' he added being truthufl from the beginning may have it's benefits.

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:46 am

Craig sat down and looked up at Spider-robin as he said,"I guess you're right but I wish I could help in some way."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:39 am

Vesta rolled her eyes at Robin. "But I can find him....i think." She could sence him and knew he was in a cave somewere high.

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:28 pm

Scar finished his howling and took off. He continued running until he was at the place Swiftkill, Blaise, Robin, and Cyborg were. He came to a halt and looked at Blaise. "What's going on?"

Odysseus nodded his head. "Yes, we wouldn't hurt you." He figured that Adonis could do most of the talking.

Raven smiled lightly at Beast Boy. "Looks like we're all back to normal now."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Vesta jumped of Robins back and walked threw the forest.

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:40 pm

Cybrog went after Vesta and picked her up in his arms. His body was back to half robot and half human again.

"Hm, Vesta you must stay. I know your determan to find your brother but you must not go to the sabor taritory. They are dangerous yes and its no place for a pup or daughter of mine to go to. For what we know sabors hate us wolvens but for somereason they have tooken my son with him," said Swiftkill. She than saw Scar and said, "Well, Scar the sabors have tooken my son, your nephew. and we have team up with these Titans to get him back and besides were tired of fighting them. And we all know tha we shouldn't trust a sabor with a wolf pup."

~~~~~~~~

"Yes, leave her be. I know you want to help her Craig but Gemini needs to find herself. She knows she's the only one with pain but right she is confused so leave her be. When she comes back to ehr sences she'll let us know and we back to her old good self again," explained Starfire.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:43 pm

Craig looked down and said,"I hope so."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:55 pm

Vesta looked up at them. "But...he is my brother....I cant just sit and watch and wait."
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games