Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:49 am
"Damn." InuYasha muttered. 'This guy's worse than Sesshomaru.' he thought. The speed was definately greater. InuYasha got his sword ready. If it was a fight the guy wanted, it was a fight he was going to get.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:31 am
Sakura signhed. Another ...thing? she thought. "Kero" she said pulling him off of her head. "isn't there a way to stop all the bad people from coming?"

Kero shurgged . "If you can find where they're coming from but I'm not sure where."

"Oh" was all Access could think of. he didn't really understand.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:44 am
Gohan stepped up to Janemba giving a stern look and got into a fighting stance and said "Alright then Janemba...Let's see what you've got!" 'He can't be too hard, I mean, last time when Frieza came back, I beat him with one punch!' he thought.
Janemba quickly teleported all over Gohan and teleported back infront of him then delivered a strong upward kick to his jaw. Gohan flew into the air and Janemba cought him by the neck and slammed him to the ground with all his strength. It created a crator and Gohan layed in the middle of it wincing from the pain.
Gohan struggled to get up but when he did Janemba flew by and sliced his arm. Blood gushed from the wound and Gohan held the wound. It felt like his arm cought fire!
Goten ran up to Janemba and went Super Sayajin "I'll show you to hurt my brother!" he said. With that Goten flew all over Janemba throwing hundreds of kicks and punches at him, all doing nothing.
Janemba didn't budge from the attack but his tail whipped down at Goten when he went for his shin and slammed him to the ground then brushed him away as if he had just squished a bug. Janemba gave a serious look at the unconcious Goten then looked at the other with a grin, almost like he asked 'Next?...'
User Image
((Ignore his hand in the pic and imagen he's looking at the others...))  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:00 pm
InuYasha growled and his sword became chrysline. "Kongousouha!!" he shouted swinging his sword down shooting giant, sharp chrystals out of it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:02 pm
Sakura's eyes widened as the small boy was thrown to the ground. "How could you?" she asked as she ran over to Goten snd bent down to him to see if he was ok.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:22 pm
Saber fired off one last shot from her sword, but because her energy level was so low it was only half as strong.

Shirou arrived just in time to watch Saber use her sword again. He sensed her mana level reach a dangerously low level, and the command seals on the back of his left hand began to give off a bright red glow as a warning.

Archer darted forward towards Janemba, his dual swords bared.  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:17 pm
Janemba gave a smirk and seemed to digitalize into cubes and blow away with the cubes turning smaller and dissappearing. He appeared out of the range of the attacks and watched the attacks collide. He smiled and held his hand out with his palm facing the group and long rectangles strentched from his hands and flew at them.
((They explode when they hit somthing.))
Goten's eyes slowly opened and he looked up at Sakura with a dazed look. He could only see a blur but came into focus. He didn't say a word and was slipping in and out of conciousness.
Gohan flew at Janemba and threw a yellow energyball at him.
Janemba canceled his attack and summoned a small white mirror looking object with the tips of his fingers. The energy ball flew into it and came out near Gohan, blowing him about 10 feet away and slidding on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:57 pm
"What the ******** is up with none of my attacks working?!" InuYasha ranted.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:03 pm
Saber tried to leap back, but she was half a second to slow and was caught in the blast. She flew back about seven feet and collapsed.

Shirou was shocked at Saber's state, and rage boiled inside him. "Damn YOU!" He charged, with a sword similar to Saber's in his hands.

"Idiot!" Archer cursed, and ran over to stop Shirou.

(If you can, cut off Shirou's left arm, and deal Archer a lethal wound that would kill him in two minutes or so.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:34 pm
((Alright then, left arm, and lethal wound it is!))
janemba smiled as they charged him and swung his sword at Shirou's left arm then continued to Archer throwing a series of slashes at him with lightning fast speed and around 2000 lbs of strength.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:48 pm
Sakura smiled seeing that he was sort of waking up.

Kero flew to the side of his face and proceeded to poke the side of his face.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:46 pm
InuYasha growled and swung his sword down at Janemba once again. "KONGOUSOUHA!!!"  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:17 pm
Janemba summoned up another mirror only bigger as the shards flew at him and dissappeared into the mirror then flew out as the portal like mirror appeared behind Kagome.
((He's a sinister little b*****d aint he?))
Goten moved his face a bit as Kero poked at him. He gave a small dizzy smile at Sakura as he layed on the ground, in a way of saying I'm ok.
L watched as the orange hair boy walked up to them and he put his thumb in his upper lip with a curious look "If you do not mind my asking, who are you and what's with the orange hair?..."
((Knowing how Ichigo hates when people point it out.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:26 pm
InuYasha's eyes widened as he saw his attack dissappear into a mirror and reappear behind Kagome. "KAGOME!!" he called out, dashing over to her.
Kagome never saw the attack coming. The next thing she knew, InuYasha was calling her name and she had a searing pain all over her back. She fell forward, the chrystals sticking out of her back.
(( . . . I'm feeling evil today . . .))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:06 pm
Janemba cackled as he saw his attack work. He watched as InuYasha ran over to her and teleported infront of him, so close that there was only a 10% chance InuYasha could dodge the kick he threw at him with bone crushing strength.
((I like to add physical onto emotional pain...Call me old fashion evil twisted ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games