Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:00 pm

Uno looked at Kiyoshi and then to Falon "I thought.... I thought..." he slowly grabbed Flaon so that he wouldn't hurt him and held him lightly thinking 'Falon I'm right here. I'll never leave you again.' "Kiyoshi you have no clue what this means to me." and he hugged him with one arm tightly but making sure Falon never got hurt.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:11 pm

"Yeah, yeah." Kiyoshi put one arm around him and patted his back. "Just no more emo emotionless attitude." He said looking at him.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:11 pm

"oh well i guess i'll just nap, abit if anyone needs my i be in that tree" Rahenno said jumping to a tree and falling to sleep.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:14 pm

"I will kill them." Uno said as he looked at Kiyoshi serious "If it takes no emotions, no feelings I'll do it. I'll do whatever it takes." Uno looked at Falon and smiled, which wasn't hard now for he had something to be happy about.

L K r e g e r

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:22 pm

Kiyoshi looked down at Uno. "My parents were burned alive infront of me when I was 9, my family shunged me, my sensei died, the only girl I ever loved dumped me, and both my team mates who were my only friends were poisoned and forced to go to the moon. And if I was their I could have saved them, and I have to live with the pain of knowing a left when they needed me most." He then smiled at Uno. "If I can still smile after that so can you."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:30 pm

Uno smiled back at him "Falon is all I have now, but I'll be ok." He wanted to walk away but his feet wouldn't move.

L K r e g e r

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:39 pm

"Anyway," Kiyoshi packed up his stuff. "Don't let something ruin who you are, I dont think Kaira would like it if you werent yourself." He said walking to the huanted house to learn Lightning Chain.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:40 pm

"Kiyoshi, I have no one. No place to go or stay. I'm nothing to this world except a tragic dissappointment to humanity. I don't think I can live like this." His feelings were showing now and sadness was the first to come after he had held in it for so long.

L K r e g e r

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:51 pm

Kiyoshi turned to him. "You have me, you have the cloud, and you have the determination to save your friends...you do want to save them right?" He asked making sure.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:57 pm

Uno looked at him with deterimation on his face, his eyes swirled with gold "I said I'll kill the ones that took them, freeing them in the process. I was always keep my word." Uno walked over to Kiyoshi "I want to stay with you for now till I get my own place, with Red. But now I'm getting tired I'll go and sleep some."

L K r e g e r

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:06 pm

((OOC. I'll post in the Dorms next. I got weights at 5 o'clock in the morning so I'm going to bed now it's 9 here.))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:43 pm

*brile then realized that everyone but cherry was and zann was gone. so he decided to continue to watch the master and student train together.*

brileone

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:44 pm

Kiyoshi walked over had his stuff packed. "Bye everyone I'm going on a little vacation, be back soon." Kiyoshi then rushed off for the gates.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:44 pm

Zann walked back into the training grounds, determined to learn more jutsu and become stronger. He looked around and saw Kiyoshi, and nodded a greeting. He then looked at the Katon scroll he had in his bag, trying to find a jutsu that interested him and was in his rank.

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:50 pm

"ok later kiyoshi" brile said as he waved goodbye. he then turned to zann.

thinks - mmmm looks like he is going to learn new jutsu now, and i'm stuck here watching.

*brile said as he leaped onto a boulder and sat down boredly to watch zann*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games