Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:33 pm
It was her. She suddenly appeared. Sui thought. However, her return was not for him but for another man. Her brother? Sui shifted uncomfortably at the sight of her and Bran. His eyes widened when the woman began to nibble on his ear. His eyes burst with a tint of jealousy and Sui turned away, feeling a bit neglected. But why did that anger him? She was never his to begin with.

However, he was an optimist and clearly, the girl wanted some attention. He, as any supposed charmer would love to offer. But clearly, if he were to do something, he'd need her attention to him. Not her brother. Thus, he marched forward to the silver-haired beauty and took her smooth hand, away from Bran. Sui needed her to himself; it was a necessity. He was quick and agile to take her to a place away from everyone else. When things were clear, he moved fast and pinned her against one of the trees in the forest. Hopefully if he remembered, he'd apologize to Midori and... the tree. But at the moment, he didn't care so much about anything but her attention.

"I'm very glad that you came back...." Sui whispered in her ear, resisting to repeat her actions to her brother. That delicate ear was so close....

"Is that bed warmed up yet?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:27 pm
User Image  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:21 pm
((Lovely picture, Leri! heart ))

Bran jumped as the fish took his sister away to pinned down his sister against a tree. Well, the idiot was going to have to look after his own scales. Because if Sui was going to ignore his warning, it was his own fault. Either that or he had the memory of a Goldfish. Which, all things considering, wouldn't be so improbable with his genes...

With Goldfish engaging his sister, Bran pulled Akira close and whispered to her ear. "Go. Find the leaf girl and get the kids out of here. It's me she's after... But she won't hurt me." Hopefully. He pushed Akira away quickly, hoping she would actually do as he asked.

He stood up shakily, still tired from the wounds he had received. He and Goldfish should be enough to keep Rhian's attention occupied while Akira got the kids out. And Alcina... Well, she had her Hayato to help her now. They'd be alright. Bran would believe in her. He started to run after the idiot and his sister.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:02 pm
(*luffles the picture* Sorry I didn't get back on last night, Leri. I had to do some stuff...then Yuriy called...and...I suck as a human being!! *bows for forgiveness*)

Rhian didn't believe Bran for one moment, but it mattered not. He was in for it. She was going to toy with his brain first, then torment him. Her plans were-- well, whatever they were was now interrupted. She hadn't noticed him at first, but wasn't this the same man she had believed to be molesting Bran before? It was a surprise as he whisked her away. She hadn't tried to jerk away from his touch, though every nerve in her body cringed at his initial, unknown touch.
It was a little strange to follow him, a bit brash, but the heat rose to her fair face as the merman pinned her to one of the trees.

"Is that bed warmed up yet?"

Rhian smirked. This one intrigued her & she wondered what Bran would do if he thought the merman was in trouble.

"I don't believe we were properly introduced last time," Rhian cooed. Her eyes flicked up briefly as she saw Bran's figure in the distance. She gave him a mischievous smile before moving her lips closer to Sui's ear. "I am called Rhian, but most of your kind would know me as mistress of terror. That is, if Bran has informed you properly. I could show you things you've never dreamed of and could tell you the nightmares Bran has created himself. Of course, it looks like the years have softened him."
Rhian let out a trembling sigh, her eyes hoping to catch Bran's. "My offer is always welcome to you. You may enter upon my grounds at any point and I will harbor you, alone, in safety. But, if you'll indulge me for a moment as I must put on a show for Bran."
Rhian pressed her lips upon Sui's and let out a sharp burst of energy to knock him out. She held him in her arms protectively.
"I'm taking someone with me. If you don't come, I will begin to gather your friends one by one."

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:33 pm
Bran looked away. The nightmares he had created. Yes, he had created quite a few. So had Akira. It was part of the mazoku nature after all. But... He wasn't like Rhian.

Standing there and trembling slightly, Bran looked back at Rhian. "If it's me you're after, let him go. I'll... I'll go with you. So please..." Please what? Save the Goldfish? Don't hurt the princess who could possibly ruin all of your plans? He was lost in the darkness again with no way out. And now the light he was desperately clinging for couldn't stand up to this nightmare.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:41 pm
Rhian pouted. "Well, that's no fun. You gave in too easy."
Rhian gently set down the merman. "Hmm...seems I never did get your name." As she lay him there, she turned back to Bran, her strides long and painfully slow. She took her pointer finger and slid it along Bran's jaw, from ear to chin, raising his chin up a bit so she could look down upon him.
"When I last came upon you, it seems you were out cold. Immortal as we may seem, you do have boundaries. Bran, you cannot think that these people are actually good for you. Do you remember what we are? In the end, we are their enemy! We are exiled from their world. They are the ones who inflict our paint, dear brother. If I see you with them again, you won't have to worry about anything. I will show you true pain. Your lies don't fool me any longer. Either you are with us or you are against us. Never forget who showed you your first kindness, or I will make you remember."
Rhian grabbed her brother & they were instantly brought back to their home. Her power was seething through the aura that now spread around Rhian. She threw Bran into his room, gathering the bonds her minions now held out. Rhian quickly wrapped the straps several times around each arm tightly and bound him to wall.
"Not to be old fashioned, but I believe this is really the best way to punish you..." Rhian said. She ripped open Bran's shirt & took a whip one of the other minions offered, ordering them out. After giving about 30 lashes, Rhian watches as his pale chest was now painted with the red stains. She turned away, disgusted at her brother's actions & too torn to actually punish him with the other terrors others would have received for the same actions. "Think on what you've done, brother. I swear if I see that princess again, I will kill her first and then you."
Rhian strode out of the room coolly, heading for the sanctuary of her room. Plotting revenge on the Strangers.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:02 pm
Crimson blood trickled down his pale skin as Bran sat there, breathing heavily. His throat was raw from the pain of the lashes and each breath hurt his scarred chest. Humans inflicted pain?

He laughed hoarsely, ignoring the agony that came with it. Things were so much easier when he was black and they were white. Why did he have to end up being one of them...

His room. Once his sanctuary, now his prison. It felt like just yesterday he was gently kissing Alcina's neck on his bed... Now he was alone again, without Akira or Alcina. No fox girl to cheer him up this time either.

Bran didn't even try to get out of the bonds, since he was far too weakened. He had wasted his strength breaking promises, it had seemed. Perhaps it was better, staying here in the dark where no one could hurt him. No one would see him crying.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:58 pm
Dreams come true...

( gonk *pulls Bran close to her* Don't worry, we'll make you better! *huggle*)
...and once my dream was you. User Image

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bounce, Rabite!

((Aw... lol. Methinks we broke him.))
Bounce, I say!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:56 pm
(( @@; Neko has school starting soon and work for said school. Sorry havn't been much. This weekend I should be able to post, if not later today... ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:50 am
"Bruised?"

Midori seemed rather confused to his concern, but then again, with how he has been it it wasn't ver confusing. The green eyed girl shook her head with a soft, awkward smile.

"Unless you gave me a bruise earlier, I don't think I have any."

Her eyes scanned to the sleeping girl as she trotted past to pick her up and hold her within her arms.
"If anything you need to remember and heal. I'll take her. Lets head on back then... I bet they're waiting for us."

She hoped, that is.

((>>; I bet inwardly Mi-chan is actually hoping he doesn't...but he should. Speaking of which, Leri, what's the plan on making his memory come back?
And Poor Mi-chan on not knowing whats going on back there. XD; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:22 pm
((Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaze! Come back to us so Hayato can finally admit his feelings for Alcina!!! crying crying ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:02 pm
Dreams come true...

((Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeem! Get back here and finally admit your feelings for me... =( <3333333))
...and once my dream was you. User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:59 pm
((Argh. so what happened? Can I just post Hayato's confession? :] And sorry for not posting, loads of crap :[ college apps and stuff are done, and I just got over loads of crap with my ex. haha. joy. drama.))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:09 am
((You can just post Hayato's confession. Everyone else is far enough away that the two love birds won't notice. xd Hope you feel better!))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games