Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hethrus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:14 pm

"In mine and Selena's room.Get the book under the bed" Hethrus told Kayin. When ever Charles hit Hethrus it healed right after.He grabbed him by the throat and slammed him into the ground before fire flew from his hand into Charles face.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:20 pm

Kayin walked aways from the bookcase and appeared in Hethrus and Selena's room. "Where was it again..." He pondered looking around. "Oh how could I forget..." He said and looked under the bed. He pulled out a old book. Then he stood up and appeared behind Hethrus. He opened the book. "What do you want me to read?" He asked.

Kayinnn

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:29 pm

"Calm myself? CALM MYSELF?!?!? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LOCKING ME UP IN SOME DAMN BOOK CASE?!?!?"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Kayin made a clone of himself. It went upstairs while Kayin remained downstairs.
"...Katie please calm yourself..." It said to her.

Kayinnn

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:50 am

"What do you want from me? Who are you?"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:18 pm

charles only got angery he then grabbed his arm and threw him as far as he could up into the air and he waited the ten minutes for him to fall and when he did charles moved slightly over as it made a crater"well that wasnt worth the pay now was it"

copycat4756

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Niara drops the book when she hears screaming. She gets down from the window seat and says "What's going on??" When Selena comes in she says "I'm scared. What's going on??"
((can one of you guys please summarize what i missed. srry that i was off, i had some things to do after school, which made me unable to get onto gaia.))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Hethrus growled and pounced onto Charles.His hand went into flames as he slammed it into charles chest, fingers piercing his heart.

Hethrus

copycat4756

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:09 pm

charles skin became metal and he then punched him down into the ground a good fifty feet deep or soi thought youd be tougher sword arms"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Hethrus hissed and the blade in his wrist went back into his arm."You might as well leave...You will only find your death here..."

Hethrus

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Having gone back upstairs and left Charles to Hethrus, she listens to all the noise before covering her ears. "He is starting to get really annoying" she mumbles before making her way upstairs, passing by the study she looks at the girl that Kayin was talking to "she still breaking stuff" Haru ask's politely.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:18 pm

"once you are dead or i die is when i leave"charles said as he apeared behind him and lifted his hand above the mans head and a shower of water landed over him deeply and then it froze with perma frost and charles laughed and punched the head

copycat4756

Hethrus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:21 pm

A large fire nova erupted from Hethrus's body, melting the frost and setting everything alight."Then it looks like your going to die.."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:25 pm

"try me"charles said punching him reapeaditly with the speed of lightning over and over again at half strength he then said"realse to level one" and hew got even faster and stronger still half strenght except punching holes now

copycat4756

Hethrus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Hethrus grabbed Charles arm and with ease bent it to the point the metal bent and broke off.The then threw the arm into Charles face, before liquid fire came from his hands and melted him.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games