Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:23 pm
( i hope you kill him when i return JK off to another village for training and can i join anbu i been a dang gennin for months i mean xD_)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:25 pm
Tai quickly replies, respect and sorrow filling his voice "I am terribly sorry Sir, I didnt get much sleep last night." Tai sighs and thinks "Ugh...I hate those nightmares..." Tai fixes his gaze attentively onto Hanzo, not stopping to look around at anything else. After all, Hanzo was teaching the students new jutsus. He should listen attentively, and not stop for anything else.  

Nebulosis

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:32 pm
zaruto made the short walk from the abandoned inn and over ot the acadmey.

He saw hanzo and remembered the training he mentioned.
"Hey hanzo! Im here. ready?" zaruto asked eagerly.

((I g2g.. i may be on tomorrow =/ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:40 pm
(Yea that's fine)

*Hanzo smiled as he saw his old friend Cain*

"Hey Cain it's been awhile, I'll get to your training in a momment I just need to show them one more move."

*Hanzo then looked back to the class.*

"Ok class the last jutsu we will be learning today is Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu) "

*Hanzo then showed them a example by stabbing a kunai into himself creating a poof of smoke revealing a log with a kunai in it. The real Hanzo appeared at the back of the classroom.*

"Ok now that I have shown you all the technique I want you to help your fellow classmates. Once I've seen that you can perform all three jutsu I'll give you all your headbands to make it official."

*Hanzo then walked outside of the academy with Cain to help him with his sharingan.*  

Dark-Ninja70

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:47 pm
Tai blinks, and then stands up from his seat. He didnt see the first two jutsu! How was he supposed to be able to train without knowing them!? Tai quickly looks around the room, and realizes that the kid he met before was there. He knew he probably saw the whole thing, so why not ask him. "Hey...Zeru, wanna train together? I kinda didnt see the first two jutsus...so can you help me with them?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:53 pm
*As Hanzo was outside he heard a load boom.*

"What the hell was that? Wait here and watch the kids Cain!"

*Hanzo left*  

Dark-Ninja70

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:02 pm
Tai is instantly alarmed, and he quickly looks in all directions. "What the hell just happened!?" Tai yells, and is obviously distressed. Tai quickly began to think things through, considering that is what he must do as a ninja. "Ok...that sounded like it came from the gates...I should go there. It may not be safe for me, but I must go. Its my job." Tai thinks about the jutsu he just saw for a moment, and then rushes out of the building. Tai says to himself "Must protect the village...even if I dont have any attacks to use..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:22 pm
Satashi stepped into the classroom, the bright light of dawn blinding her slightly. She quietly stepped through the class room until she found her usual spot, three rows down, to the right, and at the end by her favorite window; the one she could always look outside of and see the clouds and children playing in the playground outside the academy. The one that the break of dawn cracked through the blinds, the one that filled her head of day dreams and her future. The future to travel the world once she became a chuunin. And today, she hoped to get one step closer. Today, she would show her sensei that she could preform the shadow clone. Three of them, she had to preform, and honestly, she was not looking forwards to that. What if she failed? Would she have to stay at the academy while her fellow class mates were ninja?

Just then, her hair tie snapped and her straight, flame red hair fell infront of her emerald and amber eyes. She pulled it back, and then, taking a piece of cloths from her shirt, bit it and ripped it off, which made it expose her stomach adoringly. Saggatiorus were lucky because they had the finest waists and were often proud of it. She then stepped up front as her name was called, and stood up straight in front of her class.

"Bunshin no Justu," She whispered, and then concentrating her chakra, pushed it out and into three others of her self, completely identical. And then, all four of them at once, she, well they, said. "What do you think, sensei?"  

s o f t e r s t a r

Blessed Kitten

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:28 pm
((Im the temporary sensei and Im not here at the moment since Im fighting a threat of konoha))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:13 am
Don't Let Go If I Ever Lost You . .~

zaruto nodded, alert.
He saw tai attemtping to run after hanzo.

"Hey kid! Don't go there! Damn.. students are so naive at times like this.."
zaruto rushed after tai.
"As for the rest of you kids, if you wanna live pleasse, for the sake of hokage-sama, stay here!!"
zaruto dashed after tai..

My World Will Crumble. . ~ -Cain && Jess

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:23 pm
*Hanzo arrived back at the academy*

"Long day..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:27 pm
*Hanzo left to the training grounds*  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:39 am
Cain The keyblade holder
Don't Let Go If I Ever Lost You . .~

((OOC:What about the -threat-?))

zaruto returned, unable to find tai.
He got back to still see the students there.

"Well.. since its already evening, you may now leave. have a nice day!"
zaruto left for the training grounds.

My World Will Crumble. . ~ -Cain && Jess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:35 am
(( can i be a replacement teacher for the academy? ))  

hivaids420

Newb

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:11 am
(( Yea sure Adrian ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games