Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:50 am
Pre tensed up. She was ready to finish off either of them right now, in case anything happened without her knowledge. She long included Orez among the targets in the dimension, but she was not going to strike out at him. He wasn't priority anyway, but Zaragi on the other hand...
"This is wrong..." Tea said quietly again. She was still in a little bit of pain. She started to recite the book of natural laws in Faerie.

"I have no power over illusions. Seraphiel is the same. We can sense there's a manufactured dimension here, but we can't enter it or look in on it," KoTari said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:15 am
Zaragi smiled and nodded..."What do you want." He asked and Orez looked to everyone first..."To live..." He said and Zaragi turned and clapped "Well that was fun!" He said and all the static in the air ceased...Kon stood up also in pain from it but looked around...Zero looked to Orez...He had his own aura now...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:04 am
"And now..."Pre snapped her fingers and brought everyone back to where they were before they were taken.
All except for Zaragi and herself. The cage still held Zaragi in place.
"Was that all?" Pre said and brought the dimensional lock on again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:27 am
Zaragi nodded..."Yes...He is free to live his own life now. All strings from Zero detatched." Zaragi said and stood still...[/szie]

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:31 am
Pre nodded, but didn't release Zaragi yet, "And you will promise me that you will leave all of us alone. That includes Orez, Zero, and Kon along with me. As I have told Kon before, I do not wish to leave my footprint on this planet. I'd sooner be free of this if it wasn't for some complications on my side. So leave without quarrel and never come looking for us," Pre said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:35 am
Zaragi looked to her..."No. Orez needs to be taught how to live correctly. Or he will just end up static again." He said and sighed sitting down..."Plus you guys are such an interesting fun group..." He said with a small snicker...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:40 am
"You ruined Kon. You assaulted me three times. I'm not allowing you to keep near us so you can repeat the performance," Pre sneered.

Tea fell down to the floor and rested her back against the wall. Her eyes were closed and she was still reciting the Faerie text.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:42 am
Zaragi stood slowly..."Psh. Kon was the one who told me to screw off. Right when she met you she got soft. " He said and growled..."And your still alive. If I mess up three times then im trying to hurt somthing I can't." He stated and turned...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:47 am
"I can see why she would do that. I'm only disappointed that she didn't tell you off sooner," Pre snapped, "And like I said, I 'kill' myself usually on a weekly basis when I'm on a planet. If you only had left me alone for seven goddamn days! Then I would have continued my journey without bothering any of you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:52 am
Zaragi glared back to her "And if you would have passed this planet by you would have never met Kon!" He said back and turned his back to her..."'Just would have kept going not meeting anyone nice around here." he stated and huffed...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:29 pm
"That's only what I deserve. I've had my try at love. I've had my try at having friends. I wasn't meant to be here for any more than a week. Now I don't know how much time I have anymore! I wasn't supposed to be here for so long! I don't deserve anyone's friendship, or love for that matter!" Pre said, wondering in the back of her mind why they were arguing this, but she knew that she was the one who brought it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:33 pm
// are they still in the dimension? i cant tell//  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:35 pm
(Everyone is back in the hotel room. Pre and Zaragi are the only ones still inside the dimension)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:45 pm
spade squinted. "is that them? there is one missing" she looked at KoTari.

Lost looked out the window. it was too dark to see anything.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:30 pm
Zaragi grew a tad angry..."Why can't you atleast give a damn! You act like everything is horrible! Can't you stop and relax!?! You go from place to place. Don't you even want to settle down somewhere!?!" He roared back still standing where he was supposed to...

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games