Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:42 pm
((yeah, I gathered that. By 'moved' I meant someone else did it...oops, wrong pronouns, and the other demons in the group began questioning Sanvi.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:45 pm
((okay))

Garin threw the demon back and moved to Aquaria's side. He watched all the demons there.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:50 pm
One of the demons grabbed Sanvi's arm and dragged her to an older demon, standing alone by a manor house. He addressed Sanvi. "You may call me Niccolo," he said. "So, you are going to become the leader of this clan, Sansanvi?"
Sanvi nodded. "Yes, sir," she said, bowing respectfully.

Aquaria moved closer to Garin and gently hugged him. "I'm fine, love," she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:52 pm
Garin put an arm around Aquaria. He was beginning to feel restless from all of this.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:56 pm
"But, Niccolo, I don't want to rule. I've been a servant for my whole life," Sanvi said. "I couldn't."
"Well, we must induct you anyway, but then you can choose a successor," Niccolo said. He gently led Sanvi into the manor house, where he showed her a ceremonial red gown. "Put this on, the ceremony will be this evening," he said before leaving her to get Garin and Aquaria.

Aquaria saw the older demon coming towards them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:58 pm
Garin looked a little angered as the older demon came towards them.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:01 pm
"Sanvi is preparing for the ceremony," Niccolo said. "Please, call me Niccolo. You two should come and be with her."
Aquaria nodded in understanding. She moved to follow Niccolo.
((good night!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:03 pm
Garin followed after Aquaria, but he looked like he didn't trust this man.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:07 pm
Sanvi had changed into the red gown and was in the manor's library, looking for a book of laws of the clan.
Aquaria saw Sanvi in the gown and was amazed at how good Sanvi looked in that dress.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:08 pm
Garin didn't even notice. he was too busy glancing around at their surroundings.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:20 pm
Niccolo walked into the library and guessed what Sanvi was looking for. He pulled a book off a shelf and handed it to her. "It details what you'll have to do later," he said, then pulled another book off a shelf. "This is a family history, so you'll know your last name for the ceremony, in case you already didn't."
Sanvi looked up at him. "Thank you," she said. She looked through the genealogy book. Her last name was written as 'Medici.'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:21 pm
Garin watched the demon move around once he had gotten a feel for the room.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:25 pm
Aquaria put an arm over Garin's shoulders. "Relax," she said. "I know we can trust Niccolo."
Sanvi flipped through the clan law book and found that the last page was signed 'Medici.' She wondered if there was a correlation, checked the genealogy book again and found that the Medici family had ruled the clan for 200 years as a monarchy. "Ah!" Sanvi gasped and dropped the books from surprise.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:27 pm
Garin tensed up and looked to Sanvi, like he was ready to jump to her defense. He was like a tightly coiled spring.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:29 pm
Sanvi saw Garin tense in the corner of her eye and picked up the books. She walked over to them to show them what she had found out.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games