Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yazarath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:28 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli could sense the man's uneasiness towards the questions, but he was only trying to be helpful. Though one thing confused him," How does a Vampire have a child? Or is it a woman he has made Vampire?" Eli asked, looking out the window for a second, something grabbing his brief attention. After the second of distraction he looked back to Pyne, intent to learn what he could to help them. And if it was a Vampire as King, he must sleep during the day, unless this City was in Darkness.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:31 pm
"Well, vampires can have children if the woman was turned vampire. Also, if the male was turned for female vampires." Pyne said as he looked at him. "Vampires in this city are different from other vampires. That is why you're probably confused about it." He said softly.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yazarath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:43 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli's eyes brightened with curiousity,"Really? How interesting." He lost himself in a quick thought of an off-branch of Vampirism,"I would be most grateful if you'd allow me to accompany you." He said, excitedly. He had even stood from the wall he was leaning on, causing a slight breeze from his speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:44 pm
Pyne raised his eyebrow slightly. "Yeah it is. Also, I'm not sure if that's a good idea." He said as he got up. "What exactly....are you?" He asked as he looked at him.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yazarath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:55 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli looked confused, the question had been so random."I beg your pardon?" He asked instinctively taking a defensive stance, his fists at his side. His voice wasn't offended, just suprised. If I have to fight, then I'll just immobolize. He thought, feeling his heartbeat start to pick up. He could feel the adrenaline strat to flow through him, and his muscles flexed beneath his clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:13 am
"We both know you're not a human. You're something else." Pyne said softly as he studied him. He probably already knew he was a werewolf.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:55 am
Kaede sighs in relief of finding Tiberius. "Yes, hi. We just got back...and unfortunately, we didn't find her..." Kaede looked down.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:33 am
(wow... I go to bed and you guys leave me in the dirt... Thanks....)

A shiver had run down Alyxis's spine as he had started talking to them. The hair on her arms stood on end underneath her clothes and she looked him up and down trying to figure him out. He wasn't using any magic so tasting the air to figure out what he was, was useless. When she saw him shift his weight she carefully pulled away from Pyne so he could move quickly if he needed.

Devin had stayed under the table, because Alyxis had told him a large wolf suddenly approaching someone could be very scary. He was acting more like a well trained, over-sized breed of dog, rather than a wild wolf.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Yazarath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:58 am
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli nodded in agreement, though he kept his defensive stance."Forgive me for being well guarded, but I am a truly rare species. And the sudden Nature of your question..." Eli's voice trailed off, and something in his soft gaze became a hard glare. What is the point of the questions at random?
You're too Damn Trusting! Why throw yourself in with their lot!?
The randomness is because I scare them...Well, we do. And I understand completely. And I choose to help them because I have the ability.
Eli looked behind Pyne slightly and saw how Alyxis saw him. The suddle hints of displeasure at his sight. He felt a little offended, but then pity, and his glare returned to Pyne,"Tell me why you need to know, and I'll let you know all you ask."

((Didn't mean to leave you in the dust, we just got on a roll))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:04 am
(( Sorry darling. Also, you need to go back to your last post. You kind of said he in some places. xp ))

Pyne looked over at Alyxis and then back at Eli. "Well, the place we're going. Is full of lots of creatures. All of who are civilized. We just need to know what you are before we can decide if you should come with us or not." He said softly.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yazarath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:57 am
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli relaxed slightly, tugging his jacket to straighten it under his sword. "Are you asking if I'm a civilized species? Civilized being trust worthy?" Eli stared into the eyes of the man before him, and for a moment he thought of showing him his power, but then decided he might as well explain best he could. He stepped forward, and spoke to Pyne, "I am similar to the angels of old. Originally there were 7 selected, and granted title of Arch-Angel. However, after I died I was granted the gifts of an Angel. Though I still believed in earthly possessions. So I was cast out, becoming what you would call a Fallen Angel. However I became more than that. Simply put, I became a servant to the dark one. And after a century or so I clawed my way back to the surface world. I possess both my Angelic consciousness, as well as the Demon I had become." He told his story softly, so that Pyne would hear, and maybe the Wolf below them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:35 am
Alyxis's eyebrows came together as she couldn't hear what was being said. She put a hand on Pyne's arm, asking silently for an explanation. Her expression toward Eli didn't have disgust, but lack of trust and a small amount of fear."

Devin stood and looked to his pack leader then the stranger for some signal on what to do.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:39 am
Pyne thought about it for a few moments and looked at him. "So, your an arch angel who has both an angel and demon inside you? Something like from a cartoon?" He asked her curiously.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:58 am
((Him**))
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli nodded, a slight smile on his face, "Yeah, something like that, haha." He looked back to the man, and elaborated,"Although for me to truly inact as an Arch-Angel I am required to be at peace with both parts of my mind."  

Yazarath

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:10 pm
Alyxis eyebrows shot up, "Your an ach-angel with a demon... How in the name of the good lord did you keep that title?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff