Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:23 pm
Spira looked to Leonard. "B-but.. Your not Rick.. Who.." Spira looked confused, looking to the shapes run away. She managed to grab the clothing on one, and then get thrown back by a sheild. Her body burst into mist, flowing around the sheild then fading. The mist around Spira seemed to fade as well. Her core was no where in sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:26 pm
Tea couldn't keep the invisibility cloak on when they safely made it out of the portal, so they shimmered back into view. She didn't know what to do next. Everything went crazy so fast. She looked to Seth for guidance.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:25 pm
Seth saw Tea looking at him for what to do next. He pointed away from the Academy. "Now, we run." He said, wondering where to run to in the first place. Syam again? No, the place always had some secret, underground connection with the Academy. It wasn't safe. "The closest place we could probably get to is Terkit Mountain. From there we can escape to wherever we want if needed." He said, switching the way he pointed and pointed towards the direction of the mountain. He then picked up Synthic and ran for it, hoping Tea would follow right behind him.

[Exits to Terkit Mountain.]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:28 pm
Tea was about to follow Seth but then something grabbed her by the back of her armor and lifted her up. She cried out and looked back at who had her. It was Rick, "Faerie huh? Something like a mana battery. Maybe I could use this," He pondered aloud.
"I'm not an object!" Tea cried and struggled in his grasp.

(Synthic exits to Terkit Mountain)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:12 pm
(Spira secretly moves to Terkit mountain.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:20 am
Rick smirked at the Faerie. He knew she needed to recharge before she could use magic again, "Chase! Leonard! Our plans start now!" He turned and walked into the Academy again with Tea in his hand, "We are going to Skyrim! Someone get the Academy's airship loaded with the Blanks!"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:52 am
[Hey, he's talking to Chase ;D]

Chase stood up straight at the sound of his leader calling. He was watching an experiment underway. He walked back out from the lab and into the hallway again. "Skyrim? What for?" He asked, catching up to Rick, observing the Faerie.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:55 am
(Welcome back xd )

"This place is much too small for my ambitions," Rick answered simply as he walked. Tea occasionally struggled in his grip, "So I'm going to expand a little, then try to infiltrate some other town. I don't even have to declare war! Isn't that hilarious? With Deralo's army weakened we can do what we want!"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:59 am
"I suppose your right. The infection going around has created your own army and it can continue to expand with each new infect." Chase responded. Deralo's army would be a joke now. He couldn't wait for them to step in and try to stop the Academy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:04 pm
Rick stopped at the docking bay, where they could see the airship being loaded with crates and other things, "My artificial army will expand on Skyrim as well. I have no more reason to hide, and no more reason for this facility."
Tea looked up at Rick's face, "...Colorless..." She said and started crying. She knew if something was going on, this one was responsible.
"What are you babbling about you dumb broad?" Rick scoffed, "You're going to be important in speeding things up. Be glad."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:14 pm
Chase laughed as Rick spoke the Faerie. Chase approached the airship and climbed aboard. He looked back to Rick. "Almost all ready loading the ship." He called out, watching the progress of the loading.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:20 pm
"Good," Rick said, "The Blanks are already injected with KIERAN's DNA so all I have to do now is infect them for completion," He said with a laugh.
Tea struggled again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:00 pm
Leonard was behind Rick again. "Sir, they have Synthic. do you wish for me to retrieve again?" Leonard asked. he wasnt sure if he had enough energy to do it again, but he would try.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:05 pm
"Forget about that woman for now," Rick said, "Leonard, I need you to stay behind for now and make sure the place still has the appearance that it's working like it usually does," He instructed, "You still need to rest anyway."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:14 pm
Leonard nodded. "Yes sir... I have a request however. There is an experiment currently under progress, who is in posession of dual crystallis, the abilities of which are to assimilate, and to boost magics and other abilities. I believe adding these two abilities to my collection would allow me to serve you with greater sucess." Leonard said, rather humbly, his devotion to Rick's cause obvious, and absolute.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games