Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:32 pm
"Your father."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 pm
"...So what the Hell did you just call my dad..?" Demi stopped where she was at for two reasons.
1.) She to confused and focused on her confusion to continue.
2.) The door into Dante's room had been slammed in her face.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:38 pm
"He doesn't care about humanity that much."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:43 pm
"He would if I wasn't in the way.." Demi sighed, leaning against the wall now beside the door. "He's really not that bad of a guy... Stupid, yes, but good..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:45 pm
"But very single-minded..."

Geno stopped suddenly, causing Grim to do so as well. Geno then pulled out a PDA and read the message on it. It made him give a smirk, before turning to face Olskey.
"Looks like we have orders to break the ceasefire here..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:52 pm
"Really?" Olskey gasped, looking at Geno with an opened mouth smile. "Really truly?"

"You'd probably feel the same way in his shoes.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:56 pm
The Gray Baron just stared at Demi. "Lass, I lead an entire armada. Whatever I say, they do. And in return, I look out for them all."

"Back to the ship...We're burning this colony..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 pm
"And step into my Dad's shoes. Yes, he's got to watch out for some people but in most of his companies he acts more or less as the main owner and other people run everything for him. I'm all he has left. All he has to really look out for."

Olskey just began to laugh loudly and hystetically, reaching over and grabbing Geno in a tight hug before he shoved him away, running out of the hospital like a kid downstairs to the Christmas tree..

"...What the ******** was that all about...?" Demi rose an eyebrow, watching the psycho run out..  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:08 pm
"I...Don't...Know..." The Gray Baron said, referring to Olskey.

Grim, on the other hand, walked right past the two of them, not making any contact at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:10 pm
"...Can't be a good sign..." Demi scoffed, glaring at Grim as he passed. "First they follow us in then the psychotic looking one runs out like a kid hyped up on sugar."

"...Probably setting up a trap for us on the colony borders..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:12 pm
"Oh yes, that reminds me...I had left something in the room Dante was placed in before we landed...Just for safe measures..." The Gray Baron said as he began to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:14 pm
"What did you put..?" Demi asked, following after him. "Something you found with him?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:17 pm
"No, no...Nothing like that." The Gray Baron said before there was a loud explosion somewhere on the colony.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:19 pm
"...You'll have to tell me later..." Demi groaned, slumping her shoulders and head at the explosion.

"I ******** KNEW IT!!!" She exclaimed suddenly, flailing her arms about wildly. "I KNEW THEY WERE UP TO SOMETHING!!!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:22 pm
"I suggest getting back to your ship and guarding this hospital with your mobile suit, Lass." The Gray Baron said before running off.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games