Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:35 pm
Amiea had finally reached Evermore when she saw a bulding go down. "Damnit" she stated. The sky grew darker as she descended. "I thought I told you all just to leave Nephilis alone and I would handle him" she stated as electricity circled her as her eyes turned completely white. She looked at them. "Leave this place at one or I will make you leave" she stated, not scared of the two sand beast that stood before her.

Amalia looked at Rygor. "Dont' worry about me, I'm no charity case and I can handle myself" she stated looking at him with a glare and back at "The Guildmaster"((idk if his name is that yet,lol)), ready to face him once again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:06 pm
(( Haha no I haven't named him yet, he hasn't started the assassin's guild so there is nothing to be the Guildmaster of razz ))

Looking at Rygor he said. " Big words for such a small threat. " He didn't even look back at the two of them, he was busy watching and analyzing the fight between Kenji, Dulceri and Nephilis. His demonic eyes focused on their transformations and said. " So it looks like I am not the only one that changes form. " He said quietly. He had heard both Rygor and Amalia but shook off their words. " You're both scum, I show mercy and yo continue to fight back besides look at the power those three are displaying, you would be crushed in moments. " His dark red cloak blew in the force of power that eminated from them but he stood there calm and focused. " Just leave now while you still have a pulse. " He said coldly.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:37 pm
Rygor was getting pissed off with this guy. "I don't care" He said. his eyes began eminating more darkness and he aimed his hands ay him firing a powerfull beam of darkness at him. "I will die if I must" He said. He looked at Amalia and the quickly at him again firing another beam of darkness at him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:59 pm
Amalia looked at Rygor and the demonic looking aman as she squinted her eyes. "Clearly you dont know who you are messing with" she stated as she grabbed Rygor's hand as light charged around the darkness looking like an array of fireworks with a void in the middle. Mixing with Rygor's darkness the blast was sent from every direction towards the man.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:53 am
The surges of darkness and light shot towards him, he stood still and like before he burst into a black mist right before the blasts hit him. His mist shot towards the two of them enveloping them. " Better people then you two have tried to kill me, if you want to kill me then take this fight seriously, if you hesitate then I will destroy you. " His body rematerialized a few meters away.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 am
Rygor looked at Amalia with a frown but soon felt that they still had a shot. He glared at him "Then we will just have to fight harder" He said. He sank into the shadows on the ground and reappeared behind him and swung his blade at him.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:07 pm
Amalia was getting tired of this mans talk. He was boasturous and if it was one thing she could not stand was that. She began to run charging at him, as she got closer she phased through the ground grabbing his legs, phasing him up to his thighs, as she phased back above the ground.

((If that's god modding I'll fix it if you want))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:28 pm
Watching as his legs sank into the ground he thoguht for a moment. Instead of his usual mist transportation his body slowly became pitch black, and as Rygor's sword slashed clean through his darkened exterior the shadows vanished from his spot. Reappearing floating in the air he said. " I thought I said to take this fight seriously, you two are fighting like if you lose then you can just walk away and try again,this is your last chance, if you can't show me that you can actually fight and pose somewhat of a threat then you are only wasting my time. " He said coldly, looking down at them with empty and emotionless eyes.  

Nicko1421

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:01 pm
Daphne looked into Dulceri's eyes, thinking of the question. She then watched Nephilis get slammed into the building. A tear fell from her cheek as she stood there, objects starting to float around her. "Dulceri. He is right. He is just trying to protect his nation. But at the same time your right, everyone is at fault here, even me." She looked at the building that held Nephilis, sighing. She closed her eyes and the body of Nephilis, came out of the catastrophe. She looked at Dulceri and Nephilis' body laid on the floor next to her. "Dulceri, he was your friend..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:05 pm
Rygor glared at him and rushed at him his eyes glowed a dangerous black "Why is it you seem to be resistant to every attack we throw" He said. He sent a few explosions at him followed by a shadow wave. He figured this time if he tried to vanish he would manipulate the darkness he turned into. He was getting iritated with this fight but he knew if he kept this up he would run out of energy soon.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:22 pm
" Why am I so resistant? That seems like a fairly obvious question. " He said as he spun around he waved his hand up creating a 10in. thick wall of black energy which protected him the darkness, the explosions passed through the wall knocking him back, he flipped in the air and dusted himself off after he landed. " What are you, mid teens? 15? 16? I have been alive longer then just a few life times. I have had endless hours of time to hone my strengths and weaknesses, like I said if you don't take this seriously then I am going to swat you like a fly. " He looked at the plate armour on his arms he smiled under his mask he could see that there was damage to the structure. " I'm impressed, this body is the manifestation of hundreds of years of negative energies from not noly myself, but from the people around me as well. It's not that you are weak, it's just that this body has taken me countless years to complete, it is indeed my finest creation to date. " He said with a small dark laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:35 pm
Rygor sighed and frowned he was giving his best but it didn't seem to do much. "you can try to swat me like a fly but I'll keep coming back" He said. He glared at him and looked around everyone had seemed to have gotten stronger Nephilis with gravity, his enemies had new tricks, and even Amalia seemed stronger. he couldn't help but feel that he was being left in the dust while everyone trailed ahead. His shadows and darkness seemed to glow for a moment and fade as if getting stronger by anger and will. how am I supposed to protect my home like this..I must get stronger..I will be stronger He thought. He glared at him again his eyes flashed from black to white and back again "The only way to even stand a chance against such black and negative energy is to white it out!" He said his voice booming. Suddenly shadows exploded from his body and shot into the dark sky and at his opponent and then turned a blinding white color. The sky now was a mix of black and white and he himself now had glowing white eyes and hands that seemed to surge with the bright shadows. "Maybe now I stand more of a chance" He said with an almost evil grin.

(I brought back the white darkness xd I though it workes well against the evil form of Charon)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:45 pm
Standing there his eyes widened with excitement as Rygor's power had a massive spike. " Finally you take this fight eriously. " He said with a wicked laugh. " Show me what this new power feels like! " He said as he raised out his arms and watched as the white shadows slammed into him. His body was flung into the air, his armor in pieces, his mask had a massive crack going down the middle of it and his cloak was shredded to pieces. In the air his body looked limp and dead when suddenly his fists tightened and the tiny pieces of his armour stopped falling to the ground, on the contrary they shot into the sky swirling around his body, the shards of armour formed a ball shape that suddenly split in half revealing a rejuvenated version oh his body, the wounds and damage he had recieved was gone, and his cloak had once again been covered in darkness to form makeshift wings. " That was indeed a very great display of power, show me more, I want to savor this fight! " He said with a demonic laugh. Swords made of darkness formed around him, they all pointed down at Rygor and shot down towards him in an attempt to impale his body.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:54 pm
Rygor looked at Amalia quickly "Please help Nephilis..and if something happens to me remember I love you" He said. He then turned to his oponent and had a serious look "I figured it wouldn't kill you that would be to easy" He said. He swung his arm forming a glowing shield of glowing darkness. "Good then I will give this all I have got" He said he swung his other arm turning the shields into tenticles and shot straight for him and changed into something like a flail as they got close. He knew better than to try and manipulate his opponents shadows in this fight if he was going to have a shot he was going to have to fight his best on his own with his own skills. He looked to the sky feeling it very fitting for the fight swirling darkness of black and blinding white. "I must thank you though for helping me realise I needed to be stronger to survive this" He said. He frowned noticing one sword hadn't been blocked by the sheilds and slightly his his shoulder but not enough to do any real harm.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:32 pm
"I'm not going to kill him." Dulceri spoke in a deepened voice "If anything, I'll break his bones until the only thing left is a pile of dust."

"Is that so?" Nephilis whipped his legs around and stood up quickly. "I can heal now, but not as fast as I used to. I guess my body is still taking it's time with the gravity and all. Let me show you." He pushes Daphne out of the way and swings his hand upward. The ground in a line begins to crumble on the weight of the air above it.

Dulceri jumps to the side, firing a small bolt of electricity that grazes the side of Nephilis face. The only bad side to the strike was the now the line was redirected at Kenji. Dulceri stood there, helpless as the crushing wave of energy made it's way to his brother. "Get out of the way...." he whispers before tripping to his feet.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games