Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:37 pm
Kaylin smiled and ran a hand over Vi's cheek. "Well...i don't do the guy. But i'm more concerned about Kren and his feelings."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:52 pm
As Tsuji continued the healing jutsu, he noticed that Keis body had begin to glow. Finishing up the jutsu after almost a full 24 hours of slepless jutsu, Tsuji was drained. Tsuji's Bunshin clones al vanished, kei obviously recovered as much as the Jutsu could have healed. Tsuji passed right out.  

phoenix908

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:56 pm
Fighter for all
Kaylin smiled and ran a hand over Vi's cheek. "Well...i don't do the guy. But i'm more concerned about Kren and his feelings."

"What do you mean?" Vi asked

Cy sat down in a chair and put his coat back on. He fixed his hair and his glasses that he had picked up earlier when Vi and Kaylin were talking.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:11 pm
"Well, does he understand that you're gonna ******** Cy still?" She asked raising an eyebrow.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:24 pm
Vi frowned and stood up.

"No i havent i should talk to him about that..."

Cy kept quiet and started straightening the books he had knocked loose from their places on the shelves. He knew that if Vi talked to Kren about what they did Kren wouldnt approve and that would mean the end of fun with Vi for Cy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:27 pm
Kaylin smiled softly. "Well, he should be waking up...I want to talk with Cy privately."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:38 pm
Vi nodded and dissapeared into the shadows.
Cy continued straightening up the mess they had made. Thankfully they hadnt gotten one anothers blood on the floor or anything. He kept quiet as he worked his eyes never met Kaylins.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:41 pm
"What is wrong?" She asked Cy.

Kren sat and stared blankly. "Vi?" he asked softly.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:44 pm
"Nothing." Cy said simply as he flashed Kaylin a smile and walked past her. He started to head out of the library, his hands in his pockets.

"Hey Kren, love."

Vi said as she repeared into his room. She walked up to him and took his hands in hers.

"How are you feeling?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:48 pm
Kaylin sighed. "I wanted to talk about Kren and taking him to our home."

Kren smled softly. "Besides a major hang over...what happened? I felt a massive amount of pain when you reconnected me and it went black."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:54 pm
Cy turned around. "Oh?" He walked back to Kaylin. He pulled a chair up to her and sat down on it. "So lets talk." Cy said as he pushed his galsses back up his nose.
"You kind of lost control there and attacked Kaylin. I grabbed her and ran out of youre way basically from there you destroyed alot of things.. Youre office is in ruins.. And you attacked Tsuji. Although he was foolish enough to try and stand up to you. Then after a bit you passed out."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:57 pm
Kaylin nodded. "I believe i should send him and Vi...i do not think you should join them."

Kren sighed and slumped. "I should apologize to Tsuji. Why did you come here?"  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:11 pm
Iris cleared her throat, clutching a steaming mug in her hands as she walked about. Lately, her voice had been getting used to speaking so much. Luckily she'd been able to whip up the right brew for it. With each sip, her throat became less scratchy and sore.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:13 pm
"What would that mean for Vi and Kren? Would they ever come back?" Cy said his tone a bit sad.
Vi paused for a bit. "I have to ask you or rather tell you. Me and Cy.. well we had makeup sex. Dont get mad i still love you but i still love him as well. He's been there for me ever since i was little."
Vi awaited Krens response to what she had said. She didnt want to be cast out from his sight. But she prepared herself for the worst either way.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:15 pm
Lee awoke with a jump. He had been controling the darkness in his sleep and it had surrounded his room. He fell to the floor with a thud and rubbed his head.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games