Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:46 pm
elaise stood up suddenly and walked forward, movign past bair and onyx. her eyes blank.
" elaise." willow said gripping her shoulder " whose doing this?" she said as she looked around her, frowning.
elaise walked further forwards before collapsing to her knees and shaking her head to clear it. " i've just had a vision." she said looking around at onyx.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:53 pm
Bair dropped to the ground from where she'd sat, touching Elaise on the shoulder. She spoke quietly. "You have something few even among the Wise Ones have; the ability to see what will be is a burden few know," she said. Onyx inhaled softly. "Min," he muttered.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:11 pm
" i haven't had one for a while. i don't know why i've had one now." she said closing her eyes before projecting the vision into onyx's and sasori's mind as well. " i learnt how to do this a while ago. i dontt know how i do it though."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 pm
Slayer Sneered at the women But turned to face Tarik. " Tarik.. That is what the Sword says. But maybe that only happens If it breaks ?. It must be Glowing Red for another Reason. Maybe it has the power to find Stones.. Maybe its a fay Sword.. Maybe somebody but a Enchantment on it ? "

He picked up his sword. He looked at it and turned to face the women " You seem to well Dressed to be a Slave.. Or a Servant for that matter. You seem to be a princess.. Someone of great Importance. Who are you women. I know your name.. But not who you really are "

He walked towards the door. The sword was burning his hand. He did not know why.. But it seem that the women was the cause of it. Or maybe the baby dragon She was takeing Care of. He did not care To much for the women.

" Wrath. I will not become a problem. I Will figure out what is wrong with me. I know you guys want to help.. But This is a matter That I must face alone. Now that I know what it is. I could do some Reseach into it.. And figure out a way to.. Get rid of it.. Or use it to fuel my Rage and power "

He walked out of the door and headed for the room he was given. Once their he opened the door Slowly. He steped into the room and closed the door behind him. He then went to the bed where is wife was sleeping. And lay down next to her. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep  

Slayer The Wise

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:21 pm
Ryuu starts to glare at the man as he did her,"Watch yourself, boy." She growls at him before he leaves. "Me, a princess?" She thought out loud rolling her eyes at the mere thought of it. Even Tatsuko chuckled quietly, understanding the word princess as her mother called her that long ago. "He'll drag us into his problem later if we don't watch it..." She mutters to the others in warning.

Aku awoke to the wieght next to her, she turns to her other side facing Slayer. She strokes his cheek, then huddles into his arm. "I love you.." She whispers, passion expressed as her eyes felt heavy. She gripped her necklace, the song echoing once more into her ears. Slowly she let the song rock her to sleep, then her hand went limp as her head filled of dreams.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:34 pm
Slayer closed his eyes. He wanted to finally get some Sleep. But as Always the room became cold and a voice began to speak. This time it sounded.. angry and evil

" Kill the women.. Kill the women that dares Gives you false information. Who tells the others not to.. Trust you. She is what is stopping you from getting Real answers. She is a mere servant.. But dares speak agaist a King. Use her to unleash your true power. Kill her and you will be free "

Slayer opened his eyes wide. The same thing that was haunting him was at it again. He did not cleanse himself of it after all. It still haunted him.. Like a never ending dream . He reached for his sword and Grabbed it.

The voice Returned " Better yet. Kill the dragon. Make the women suffer and feel Sorrow for her Pet.The women is a threat to you and your family. Remmber your wife and child. You are protecting them "

Slayer Eyes burned Red. He whispered to his wife " I have to take care of business. I will be right back. I love you ". He then went and gathered his Armor and sword. He walked to the door... Takeing a Deep breath before he set out and took care of the women  

Slayer The Wise

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:46 pm
Wrath looks at Ryuu, "i know and i was not lieing when i said i would kill him if it consumed him, even if he does anything out of the ordenary i will do it"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:02 pm
Tarik speaks in a low voice to Wrath, "I fear it may be too late. He is even more erratic. Keep an eye on him. Do what needs to be done."

He goes over to Ryuu, "I'm sorry for what Slayer said, he forgets he too was a slave until I released him just a little while ago. He is ill, he does not know what he his saying. You were just trying to help."  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:29 pm
Aku doesn't hear him, only nodding in response of his voice. Still dreaming peacefully as the music tugs at her, her body still limp as the music tugs at her once more. The dream was nothing, just her and a sweet green tree. She reaches out to touch out, only to draw back her hand out of fear.

Ryuu rolls her eyes," That man's opinion is not mattered to me, nor Tatsuko." She says with a giggle, petting Tatsuko as she whispers mean things about Slayer. "Besides, my blades are still near incase he tries anything..which he might seeing as he already lost control before." She adds, glancing at her twin blades she left before near the fireplace.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:40 pm
Tarik laughs at Ryuu's remark. "Between you the assassin and Wrath, he does not stand a chance."

Tarik was furious at Slayer for letting his illness get this far. He was a fool for being so arrogant.

He picks up Tatsuko from Ryuu and goes over to the buffet that Troddle prepared and grabs a plate. "So little one, hungry?" Tatsuko fit in the palm of his hand. She had scales of jade, just like her mother. He lets the little dragon pick out some food and he picks up for himself and goes to the head of the dining table. He puts a small plate down for the dragon and lets it eat while he picks at his food. Tarik did not really like pets or animals except for his prized birds of prey. But he did seem to like the little dragon.  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:57 pm
Tatsuko licks the food on her plate, cooing happily as her tail swished side to side. Her ears perk up, then looks around alarmed. Ryuu sips her drink, glance at Tatsuko with an eyebrow raised. The small dragon blinks, looking around with each bite she took. Ryuu set it aside, thinking she sensed a cat of some sort.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:07 pm
Tarik was eating his meal but the dragon looked like a distressed little bird all of the sudden. "What's wrong little one?" He looks a Ryuu, "Hey, what's wrong with the dragon?" He picks up the little dragon and cradles it in his hand. "You okay?"  

Mario Dragon

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:12 pm
Slayer Walks down the hallway to where his friends where. He opened the door and looked at everyone around him. He looked at the women and then back at Tarik. His rage was bubbleing.. But he could control it.

" The Voice.. It Came back... It wont leave me alone.. All It keeps saying is to Protect my family.. To Protect my people. It wants something from me. It wont let me Sleep... "

Slayers Eyes Suddeny Turned black. He looked at the women with no emotion but to kill. He did not care what it took... He was going to kill her to free himself from.. The Voice. He closed his eyes and focused on the shadow Element.

In a voice that was not his Own " Tarik.. Allow me to fight the Slave girl. If I win. Then I get to kill her and mount her Head on the Castle walls. But if she wins.. Then she will kill me.... Since that is the only way she can get out of the shadows.

The room became Cold... As he drawn on his shadow power. He felt the cold touch of the voice... Consumeing him so he could draw on its power. He open his eyes and face the Slave girl

" Tarik.. Lets see which one of your.. Servants is more powerful... I want to finally prove to you.. That.. I Deserve to be your Servant " He said in a loud voice that was more evil then ever

(( Servant girl is Ryuu ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:13 pm
Ryuu shrugs, finshing up her drink the requested another meal as hunger soon returned to her. Tatsuko was shaking slightly as she lied in his hand, still she looks around alarmed. "Noma see te?" Ryuu calls out in native tongue, the dragon calls back to her quietly. "She says she senses something.." Ryuu translates for the others.

Ryuu stands up as her fangs flashed,"SERVANT!? You filthy meatbag, I am no such thing." She says with a growl. Tatsuko simply shakes more, Ryuu glaring at Slayer. "You're just letting it control you, you weak coward.." She mutters, pushing her chair into the table as she stands near the man unafraid.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:13 pm
Wrath looks at the dragon, "it feels its being threatened, but not by you, it would have bitten you by now" Wrath draws his sword and steps inbetween slayer and ryuu, "only demons can be the servents of demon royalty, your not even a half blood"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games