Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:09 pm
YA RITE LOLLL  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:41 pm
Karuda walked into the office and leant against the wall "Teach me Kage Bunshin." he said, showing no emotion...  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:43 pm
[Hold on a bit.]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:46 pm
(Bish do it now, you're about half a year late already, reeeeemember?)  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:47 pm
[That's Claru's fault, not mine. ; P]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:00 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
[That's Claru's fault, not mine. ; P]

[Not my fault he is a douche either]  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:35 am
A clone of Karuda walked in "Okay you lazy a*****e, I learnt the Kage Bunshin, without your help." he said "I think I'm going to start being of use around here, mostly out of boredom... But anyway, i intend to teach properly and other such... Crap. I also intend to get down to some serious training, so if there is anything you think I really need to learn speak up now." he said seriously "I intend to work on some pretty tough stuff, Interriogation Genjutsu and some Jounin techniques... I want to be as useful as possible so if there is anything I can do within my capacity please tell me."

Karuda wasn't feeling his regular moody, lazy self today...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:05 pm
Kuro smirked then jumped out the window"I need to stop wastin time"  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:22 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan entered the office abruptly, he quickly hawked down Shane and called out. " Raikage Sama..I wish to speak with you..about the Lightning Fangs.." Ryugan knew about them through a rival by the name of Raiden Kaguya, he also knew that almost each village had a weapon of their own but, he didn't know what they did or who had them..he just knew that they existed.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:29 pm
His clone sighed, and asked, ''What about it, Ryugan?'' Honestly, he had no idea what the fangs were! But whatever; he obviously wouldn't SAY that.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:41 pm
((Back Here..the person who had them quit this guild..So yes, YOU DO HAVE THEM))

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

Ryugan looked the clone into it's eyes, he was completely serious. " I believe I deserve them..those are a prized item of this village and with my years of unyielding like loyalty..there isn't a doubt in my mine I do not.." Ryugan then smirked. " Their previous owner wasn't even worthy in fact..he wasn't even a Kumo Ninja..He was traitor of Mist..Raiden Kaguya.." Ryugan's smirk faded and he once again was completely serious. ' I humbly ask you to grant me the honor of calling the blades as my own.." Ryugan then humbly bowed at the Raikage's feet, showing him respect.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:45 pm
To give Ryugan a weapon that could help the Raikage himself was a.... hard choice. However, he supposed that he did deserve something. He sighed, and granted the weapon to him; under a condition. ''Capito. I understand. HOWEVER, you will accompany me on my assault for the third Reich. This assault will take place in Sand. Let no one know; so that their destruction will be swift. I believe we could handle this together, do you not? Regardless; ready yourself. I have also found a weapon that is very interesting, in a temple off in the Lightning Country. I will be using this weapon in the assault.'' He said, smiling. ''If that is all, then..?''  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:51 pm

User Image

Ryugan hadn't caused the destruction of a village since he was a chuunin, he was delighted to hear that he'd be demolishing Sand. " I'd be my honor to oblige..Rakage Sama.." Ryugan rose to his feet, looking Shane's clone into the eyes as he accepted the weapons. " I have but one question..When is the said assault.." Upon hearing the news, Ryugan was more then eager to initiate the plan now, he was more than confident they could complete this mission by sunrise.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:58 pm
He shrugged, and replied, ''I dunno. But I'll be attacking Grass soon enough. Alone. After that attack is complete, and the second Reich is gained, I will nearly immediately after march to Sand. Expect no longer than a week. Dismissed,'' As he said this, his clone dispersed, before giving a middle finger to Karuda. His cousin wouldn't stop persisting!  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:09 pm

User Image

Ryugan smirked, he had gotten what he wanted and it'd seem that he'd be achieving his secret goal with the aid of a power hungry Kage. All was falling into place, and soon enough he would rise over them all. Ryugan sealed the Lighting Fangs in a scroll and placed the said scroll on his back along with his other overly powerful weapons, all in which Ryugan hasn't had the chance to use fully in battle due to how short his opponents usually last, even the mighty Jedi Uchiha was quickly made work of. Ryugan sprouted bone wings and flew off, simply waiting to cause destruction.

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games