Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:08 pm
He nods. "Kay." He says, encircling her and the baby a few times before asking "So, what... Mark woke you up, so now you have to feed him until he goes back to sleep?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:15 pm
"He needed to be changed as well as be fed.Until he goes back to sleep I am holding him.That is what mothers do"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:11 pm
He looks down slightly and frowns at her last words, feeling a sudden sadness. "... That's what mothers do." He repeats lowly to himself. After a few seconds of saying nothing more, he looks up slightly with a small shrug to ask "... Are mothers... required to love their children, or care for them, or anything?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:21 pm
She smiles a little"A mother is to love and care for her child.The come first even to their father.But there are some mothers that don't and that child suffers.With loving parents the child will grow to be strong and want to protect those i cares for"She moves a hand and gently strokes Franks hair with her finger"you are part of my family now"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:30 am
Frank looks up to the finger as she drew it close to him, lowering his head slightly in a bit of an attempt to avoid it, but then found that it to stroke his hair, to which he looks up a bit with a small smile, but then looks down again. "Hm... well, I have been a part of many families... so... I can never know what to expect from em... I was a part of a big pixie family... then caught and a part of a family of killers... and then passed around a bit... So, yeah... I never much knew my real parents... but that's not much of a new story around here, eh?" He says, laughing a little at his last statement, trying to draw some humor to try and make the conversation a little light, but then stopped shortly after to look up and ask "... Can we talk about something else?..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:02 pm
Luna smiles and lowers her hand"Well here you are staying.You are my family and my son family..even massy"She giggles then said"So you flew around this place fully?"She looks around the huge manson of a castle  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:34 pm
He shrugs slightly. "Sure did. Rather easy, seeing as I get around fast... been in every room, some more than others... for some rooms scare me a bit, due to the darkness and eeriness in the rooms and such... I even went into some cracks and such, like a mouse hole, to see more of the house... met a new mouse-friend... fed em and played with em when you and massy would go out and about and leave me here... and when you two go to bed... and when you both are asleep, at times... you know someone to play with and entertain myself... and ride at times. He... or she, I'm not quite sure if it's a male or female mouse... doesn't like it when I ride it, sometimes, so I don't ride it as often... and the mouse doesn't like people, or just anything very much bigger than it... scares em. Anyways, yes... every inch I could fly, walk, or squeeze through in any way I've been in to see." He says with a smile and a nod.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:07 pm
Luna smiles"Mice don't like to be riden but its good you have a friend.The mouse could be your familiar"She giggles"I know the feeling about some of the rooms being eery or scary"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:20 pm
"Heh, eh... naw, I don't even know it's sex..." He nods. "... but you are afraid for different reasons for me... you find certain rooms scary because of your child life or whatever... I'm just afraid of going through some rooms... by myself... is all." He says, scatching the back of his neck. "You know... in case there's... like a beastie in the darkness of the room."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:52 pm
Luna smiles"I wasn't allowed past a few rooms.I haven't explored much because certen room makes me ill"She moves a little then sat down in a rocking chair and rocks so mark will stay a sleep.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:29 am
"Like... because they have some disease in them?... or... because they spin and make you dizzy?... or just the 'mood' of the room?" He asks before glancing around to ask "... and why weren't you allowed in certain rooms?... or was there little reason other than 'you are not allowed'?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:06 pm
The room didn't feel right. I am not sure what they did in those rooms to make them thous"She looks at mark then at frank"I am a witches child or was...My fathers family hated me.Hell my father hated me. I was only allowed in a dark room on the first floor or in my uncle room..."SHe shivers a little  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:34 pm
"Dark room... is it the one that smells funky?... with like... blood, sweat, tears, and so on?" He asks before asking "... if you were a witch... why didn't you just, like, blast them with magic?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 pm
She nods.tears rolls down her cheek"I couldn't use magic as a child..very well.Each spell i used tended to backfire"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:33 pm
He frowned slightly before landing on her shoulder, gaining a small smile. "Well, at least things turned out for the better, eh?... Now you're older and can go in any room you feel like."  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games