Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:21 pm

Vincent was melting to Aeris's will as she kissed his neck and his lips. He took Aeris's hands in his and focused his eyes on her. "You are just aching to bed me. And here i thought i was the impatient one." Vincent smirked. "The garden isnt as private as id like it to be." Vincent said as he looked to the mansion. "How about a bedroom on the second floor. Then you can have some more fun with me my little imp." Vincent said to her, knowing that while she wasnt an imp she sure did act like it.

((if were going to have them continue this way PMs would be good))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:39 pm

Aeris smirked and kissed his cheek once again. "Little imp? HeHe...you haven't caught me that easily, my dear demon. But, if you wish for some private time, we can disappear from here for a while." She wrapped one arm around his waist, the other caressing his chest lightly. She was in a good mood now, giving his waist a soft squeeze. The blue haired demon was starting to grow on her.

< That would probably be best. HeHe. >

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:26 am

Vincent smirked and took Aeris by the hand leading her into the mansion and up to the second story where they passed by Cy and Calys room to get to another more down the hallway. He slipped inside with the girl and shut the door behind them.

((all you then leave me a PM and ill post to it))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:30 am

< Should we make a time skip? >

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:07 pm

((Time skip a few hours for both Vincent and Aeris, as well as Cy and Caly))

Cy sighed and fell asleep with Caly lying atop him. He couldnt help it his heart had opened up towards her despite his fear of being hurt. He needed someone like her to love him and for him to love. The sheet covered the two as they slept the rest of the day away.

When they awoke Cy would arouse Caly with a gentle kiss to her lips after he had dressed in his usual garb. "Goodmorning my little Elfmage..." Cy said with a smile as Caly awoke
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:37 pm

She woke to the kiss on her lips, smiling sleepily as she rubbed at her eyes and then blinked them open to see Cy. She smiled more, a lazy, very content kind of smile and she stretched out like a cat, not caring that it showed off her body quite nicely.

Then she blinked at the vampire again, a small look of disappointment. "Aw, you're dressed again." a tiny pout graced her lips, but it was taken over by a smile. "But good morning my handsome rogue."

She sat up, pushing her much-needed-brushing hair behind an ear. She looked him over, enjoying the sight and then noticed him wearing his glasses again. Before he could catch her thoughts on that one she darted up and snatched them away from him and hid her hand behind her back, calling on her magic to make them disappear. "There...much better." a smug look was on her face, her gaze filled with pleasure and impish-ness. She liked seeing his eyes and now she could anytime she wanted without having to look past his glasses.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:59 am

Aeris awoke amidst a torrent of sheets. She yawned a bit and looked around for her clothing, which seemed to be scattered everywhere. The closest thing to her, luckily, was her tunic, which she then placed on. A grin was on her lips as she looked over next to her, tufts of blue hair peeking out of the sheets. "Hmm..." She leaned over, uncovered Vincent's face and chuckled once again. "Wake up Vincent. Or are you that tired?" Her emerald tresses fanned out behind her as she laid down once again.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:36 pm

"Morning.." Cy smirked just before Caly stole away his glasses. "Hey!" He said as he reached for them but it was too late. "I really liked those.." He pouted, having grown a real affinity to his glasses even if he didnt need them. But when she complimented his eyes, though she didnt speak it he smiled and gave in. "Alright Caly, what are we doing today?"
_

Vincent swatted at Aeris and laughed. "Ah im up." He said with a groan as he turned over and faced the elf. "You didnt tire me out too much." Vincent said as he leaned in and kissed Aeris's lips. He sat up and found his clothing, getting dressed before he decided to head outside.

"I probably should find Animula and the dolls." Vincent said truthfully. "Make sure they arent getting into too much trouble." Vincent smirked. "You want to come with me? Or are you content laying there all day?" Vincent laughed.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:07 pm

She still smiled at him and leaned up to brush a kiss across his lips and said, "You might eventually get them back...just not anytime soon." all the while she hid her thoughts of wishing he never pouted again... It was too cute and knew that if he did she would give in...

"As for today...Hm...good question," she tilted her head to the side in thought and then glanced at the door, "though it doesn't seem like we're the only ones who ventured to a bed within the night." a mischevious grin played on her lips, "Though I do have to say Cy, that I believe Aeris was behind the oh so lovely Vincent disturbing our sleep." she spun away from him, her long hair flying around her still nude body, hiding yet framing what she had to show at the same time.

She moving put her closer to her clothes, but she still made no move to put them on jsut yet. "Aeris likes to play games...games like truth or dare...which has always been her favorite..." she added with a wink and grin.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:38 pm

"And i figured it was Aeris's doing that got that demon to do what he did." Cy said not surprised by it at all. "He still didnt have to do it though the pervert." Cy sighed.

"Meaning you want to play truth or dare?" Cy smirked catching onto Calys little round about way of saying what they wanted to do. "Alright truth or dare it is. Hm.... since you brought it up you can start missy." Cy smiled to her. "But at least put your clothes on first." Cy said with a grin.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:05 pm

"Oh I don't know Cy.....I kinda liked watching you two...." she winked at him again and then giggled, letting herself fall to the floor in a fit of giggles.

"As for the game...I generally don't play..." she said truthfully, then glanced at her clothes before looking at him again, "I dont' want my clothes on yet....it's not like we're somewhere else in the mansion right now..." Even as she said this, her mind raced at what she could start the game with.

"Cy, which would you choose, Truth: Would you delve deep into your memories and emotions to help me train my new power leve? And Dare: Find Vincent and give him a nice, long kiss....." the glint in her eyes were pure imp, her expression filled with glee at that thought. She hoped he would choose dare, though an answer to the truth might help soothe some of her worries about him helping her train. He would have to in the long run...or his hesitation and refusal might backlash against them both. And that was something she didn't want to happen.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:20 pm

"Wow ... thats a tough one." Cy said having to think about it truly. He could help Caly but that mean he'd have to delve into his emotions and his past. He bit his lower lip in contemplation. Or he could go and kiss the demon... long and hard.

"I dont know... i mean. I want to help you, but i dont know if im ready to dig deep just yet." Cy said as he sighed. "I guess its kissing the demon then." Cy sighed. "Alright, i know you want to watch missy so get dressed or dont and lets go find vince..." Cy said as he started to leave the room.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:19 pm

She watched him closely, some of her mischeiviousness fading. She had pulled her knees up to her chest, her arms wrapped around them, but then slowly rose to her feet, gathering her powers around her.

What appeared on her body was a dress, but it was short, stopping at midthigh, light weight, seemingly made of light and air. It was low cut enough that would give Cy..or anyone who cared to look, a nice glance at the top curves of her breasts. The dress left her long legs in sight, right down to her bare feet. It also didn't have much of sleeves...just wisps at her shoulders, floating down to mid arm.

She also sent a push of her powers towards the door, keeping Cy in the room. "Cy, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." she looked uncertain, as if she was getting him to do something he really didn't want to do. "I'm sorry if this would push you into doing something that you don't want to do....I know you want to help me..." her expression was a little downcast, but now she was starting to regret her choice of truth. Perhaps it was just too soon for that part of their situation. She sighed a little and wrapped her arms around her small body, not so sure of herself anymore for the moment.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:52 pm

"Come here...' Cy smiled to Caly and beckoned her with his finger. He took her into his arms and smiled. "I want to help you i do Caly, i just figured that after our wonderful time together id keep things light." Cy said sincerely. "What do you want me to do, ill do whatever you desire. Even if it means digging deep." Cy said gently. "Its been awhile and you've shown me that i dont have to hide my emotions Caly. And for that im willing to go that extra mile for you my dear elfmage." Cy said before he kissed the girl.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:05 pm

She gracefully and silently went to him when he beckoned her, sliding her arms around him just as he did to her. She tilted her head back to look into his face as he spoke. A gentle look was on her face and then he kissed her. She kissed him back and when they drew apart, her expression was warm and caring.

"No, you don't have to hide from me Cy....but we can take things slow...I don't mind that...I just wanted to know if you would be able to." she said softly. She nuzzled against him, holding him tight against her, but then drew back a few inches, the impish ligh entering her eyes once more.

She opened the door then and gently started pulling Cy out of the bedroom, "Come on my rogue, I would like to see this dare completed...." she grinned at him then.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games