Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vitalize Heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:43 am
Ayame put her hand on Jasmine's shoulder
" I could help if you want." ayame said smiling softly  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:46 am
jasmine laughed "im sorry but the last person that tried to help ened up being knocked to the ground"  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vitalize Heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:49 am
Ayame sighed a little
" I hope she gets better." Ayame said and walked off  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:58 am
jasmine nodded as she sat there half asleep. melissa got up brushing off not speaking again as she walked over to jasmine holding the teddy bear tightly making jasmine smiled as she saw melissa was scared of having talked so much again"mel-sa nthing will happen to you your safe your mimi made shure of that"  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vitalize Heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:00 am
Ayame wasn't sure where to go
she walked over to a tree and sat down
making small crystals  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:00 pm
melissa smiled at yuji softly as jewel woke up groggily "woops" she muttered softly rubbing her head  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:48 pm
Yuji smiled. He was alittle confused, he didnt know what was going on, but then again, he didnt want to know. Yuji looked around for yujiku but he was no where in sight, then he searched in his mind. " Ah i see, you got hungry again, you didn't want to eat what we usually eat in front of the girls, huh? Or is it, your doing some research hunting.. ' Both actually, i wasn't full and my powers act strange around my love... its the blood i gave her, it seems i swallowed some of my own and licked some of hers..dont ask how... Dont tell her.... Ill be back with a few gifts from the kingdoms gate...' Yujiku said. ' Yuji sighed. ' Ok, but please dont hurt yourself like last time, we all have a spot were hideing, and everyone knows where kino's spot is, dont let anyone touch your damaged spot, no matter what. ' yuji said. ' Got it, but while i hugged jewel , it started bleeding, im glad she couldnt smell it... thats why i went away fast, it hurts like hell." Yujiku said ending the conversation. * Yuji looked at jewel for a moment then at melissa. Then he looked around. " Somehow more familiar the the last time."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:57 pm
melissa hugged jewel as she got up "f*ck" she muttered rubbing the back of her head as melissa shook her head "jewel no more getting a" she said as jewel pulled away "well how the hell am i sopose to conceal it with thoughts of murder always running through me head and a friken sex addict also in my head! she growled as jasmine patted her shoulder "you can do it elizabeth" she said as jewel looked her eyes wide at being called that  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:08 pm
Yuji thought for a moment. " I can get those bad thought out of your mind but.....the thing is the powr comes from my lips and can only touch your lips..... " Yuji said. He felt concerned, but was alittle hateing his power that was like that. ' It wont mean anything , after all i think im in love with melissa.' He said to her mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:11 pm
jewel shook her head "no im fine" she said as melissa hugged jewel the thought for a moment and giggled "jasmine you have to be careful or ill start calling you properly" she warnd as jasmine gasped and hugged jewel tightly "im sorrysister" she said as jewel squirmed away from both"mel did you hear what he said?" she asked as melissa nodded "yes but what the hell does love mean?" she asked softly as jewel looked at yuji to explain  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:30 pm
Yuj looked embaraased now.
Love, is uhh, its.... when someone cares for someone, and they think about tha erson alot, and want to be with them, as in, boyfriend and girlfriend, or husband and wife, just like yujiku and jewel." Yuji said finding it hard to explain.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:35 pm
jewel smiled and explained it to melissa in the elf way in their minds since she had made a three way link between her jasmine and melissa as melissa blushed "i think i love him to" she said as jewel smiled thats good mel" she said turning to jasmine "i am going to kill you though willow"  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm
yuji smiled, he was blushing after he saw her blush. ' god, how beautiful can she get?' He asked himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:47 pm
melissa stepped forward again touching his shoulder again as she kissed her fingers and put them to his lips "flower" she said again softly as jewel and jasmine coughed  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:50 pm
Yuji didnt understand why she said flower but for some reason he made a pretty iris apear in his hands for her.(gtg ttyl)  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games