Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:26 am
No way...They'd really kill (or suggest as such) *blank* like that, so unexpectedly?...Sort of like how you felt missing out on the final battle against Umbrella...And I hope that if *blank* is the bird lady, there is a damn good reason behind it, and that maybe we'll have a Darth Vader redemption moment ha ha?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:19 pm
I would have been more excited for the CE had it been Stars and Umbrella stuff... ;-;. But I played the demo, and I really have to say.... Hmm...

I'm holding out judgement until my boyfriend ties me to a chair and makes me sit through it. lol  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:33 pm
NotteRequiem
I would have been more excited for the CE had it been Stars and Umbrella stuff... ;-;. But I played the demo, and I really have to say.... Hmm...

I'm holding out judgement until my boyfriend ties me to a chair and makes me sit through it. lol

You have a boyfriend, Notte?

Even if the CE had the S.T.A.R.S. and Umbrella stuff, I'd still pass on it. Not worth spending all that money on it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:51 pm
I'd pay money for it. Actually, I'd split the cost with whomever was getting the game. Haha.

And yeah, I does. whee  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:56 pm
NotteRequiem: NOT too bad a** for men, anymore...Or at the moment...Ha ha, don't hit me! sweatdrop rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:19 pm
xp Haha! Yes, yes... you can all feel so terribly bad for him... XD  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:54 pm
I'm happy about the Lickers returning, but I'm not happy about El Gigante returning. He should be kept in Spain. They kept Nemesis in Raccoon City. confused

I highly agree that Wesker's new VA is trying too hard to be Waugh.

It's like when my high school an awesome vice principal for a few years who was cool and he didn't play favorites when it came to discipline. He ended up getting sent to another school and his replacement was a conservative p***k that made shitty attempts to be like him. I remember being in Aerobics class and he came in trying to fit in with the guys who played basketball. The old vice principal was always warmly welcomed with smiles and high fives because not only did he have a very good reputation, he was really good at basketball. The new VP came in with this cocky look on his face (he always looked like that) and they just looked at him. He tried to make a basket and he sucked.

You can't beat the best.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:56 pm
Awesome, Notte! Now, he better treat you right or I'm gonna have to go over there and kick some a**! whee Btw, Notte. I keep forgetting to tell you, I don't have your phone # anymore. I lost my phone a month or so ago so I kinda need it again. You can send it to me by pm if you want. 3nodding  

Vankala

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:45 am
He'll treat me right smile . I'm sure that I can get half of the guild to go after him if he doesn't. twisted I sent you my number, can't wait to hear from you!

Now, about that topic...

I'm getting the feeling that there will be some good and some bad about this game. I don't think I'm going to watch any more trailers until it comes out, so I can try to remain as unbiased as I can about what happens. By my spring break I'll be able to do a review and a like/dislike. El Gigante is back... ugh. Honestly, what is it with game devs and giants?!

I still think the Executioner from the Demo looks fantastic. I think he might be the Garrador of RE5 (Garrador was one of my few favorite things about RE4).  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:51 am
Stranger to Paradise
No way...They'd really kill (or suggest as such) *blank* like that, so unexpectedly?...Sort of like how you felt missing out on the final battle against Umbrella...And I hope that if *blank* is the bird lady, there is a damn good reason behind it, and that maybe we'll have a Darth Vader redemption moment ha ha?

There damn well better be! scream But she better not die in the process. I bet that'll happen, though. She'll sacrifice herself to save Chris and Shiva. crying Nuuu! Let Shiva die instead!

...I'm not racist!

AngelaAshford
I'm happy about the Lickers returning, but I'm not happy about El Gigante returning. He should be kept in Spain. They kept Nemesis in Raccoon City. confused

I highly agree that Wesker's new VA is trying too hard to be Waugh.

It's like when my high school an awesome vice principal for a few years who was cool and he didn't play favorites when it came to discipline. He ended up getting sent to another school and his replacement was a conservative p***k that made shitty attempts to be like him. I remember being in Aerobics class and he came in trying to fit in with the guys who played basketball. The old vice principal was always warmly welcomed with smiles and high fives because not only did he have a very good reputation, he was really good at basketball. The new VP came in with this cocky look on his face (he always looked like that) and they just looked at him. He tried to make a basket and he sucked.

You can't beat the best.

That's kind of sad. sad I feel really sorry for that new principal. It sounds like he really tried to fill the last one's shoes, and get along with the kids, but he tried too hard and wasn't wanted anyway.  

Thee Stranger

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:31 pm
Don't feel sorry for him, he was a jerk.

I hope the second half does cater to the old fans like it seems they're promising. But, I shouldn't get my hopes up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:14 pm
I finally played the demo for this at my boyfriend's house. Didn't get to play much to really come up with a whole lot to think about.
I liked the graphics, but I sucked with the controls.
I had gotten too used to RE4 controls, and assuming it played like RE4, proceeded to attempt aiming with the R1 button.

Quote:
"Oh by the way, it's the L1."
"FFFF. Okay. OH MY GOD I CAN'T FIRE QUICK WHAT BUTTON IS FIRE?!"
"Square."
"I'M PRESSING SQUARE."
". . .Circle?"
"TRIED THAT OH JESUS IT'S THAT GUY WITH THE AXE."
"TRIANGLE! PRESS TRIANGLE!"
"DO YOU KNOW THE CONTROLS? *dies*"
"Oh yeah it was R1.

scream I was very unamused.  

VlCKERS

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:47 pm
Switch your controls to Type A. RE4's, with only the run/reload and fire buttons switched (on the 360, A and X and on the PS3, X and Square.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:34 pm
Ha ha, all the chick avatars on this page are all like stripped down to their skivvies. What's with all the lingering promiscuity in the air? VD was like, five days ago.  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:12 pm
Stranger to Paradise
Ha ha, all the chick avatars on this page are all like stripped down to their skivvies. What's with all the lingering promiscuity in the air? VD was like, five days ago.

Today is Gaia's 6th anniversary. A few weeks ago, there was a bulletin or a thread that told everyone to strip down to celebrate.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games