Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sozukki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:00 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
*Demyx knocks at the first door he comes to* "Trick or treat!" *he yells at the closed door*

"Yo demyx i dont think you should go in thhere.." *points at do not trespass sign*
*Demyx looks at the sign* "Do those count on Halloween?"

"I dunno but if you get pulled in there with yaoi fangirls its not my problem.."
*Demyx inches away from the door* "Um, on second thought, let's try somewhere else...."

"Good idea... hmmm... lets try that onw..." *points to a house that looks like a candy factory*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:29 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
*Demyx knocks at the first door he comes to* "Trick or treat!" *he yells at the closed door*

"Yo demyx i dont think you should go in thhere.." *points at do not trespass sign*
*Demyx looks at the sign* "Do those count on Halloween?"

"I dunno but if you get pulled in there with yaoi fangirls its not my problem.."
*Demyx inches away from the door* "Um, on second thought, let's try somewhere else...."

"Good idea... hmmm... lets try that onw..." *points to a house that looks like a candy factory*

*Demyx brightens* "Hey, good idea!"  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:45 pm
Namine runs pass them with a huge bag full of candy."i have candy and i stole it from ALL of the houses" she runs back to the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:50 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Namine runs pass them with a huge bag full of candy."i have candy and i stole it from ALL of the houses" she runs back to the house.

*Demyx looks after her* "Lucky...she doesn't have to worry about those darn yaoi fangirls...."

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:10 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*Demyx looks after her* "Lucky...she doesn't have to worry about those darn yaoi fangirls...."

"Well lets try to get some candy also..." 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:28 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Yeah!" *Demyx runs off toward the house*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:29 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Yeah!" *Demyx runs off toward the house*

*pases demyx and goes to another house with some candy* "Hey try to hurry it up there..." xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:59 pm
namine gets more candy from house  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:27 pm
*uses dark portal and gets more candy*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:21 pm
Sozukki

Hey, that's cheating!  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:33 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki

Hey, that's cheating!

"All is fair in something and er... well i have more candy so ha!" *gets a truckload of candy and teleports it to his room*

"Bwahaha!x3"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:59 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

Hey, that's cheating!

"All is fair in something and er... well i have more candy so ha!" *gets a truckload of candy and teleports it to his room*

"Bwahaha!x3"

*Demyx pauses for a moment, then uses a dark portal himself* "hello?" *hearing no answer he grabs a bunch of candy and teleports away* "I guess this is ok to some extent>>"  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:29 am
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

Hey, that's cheating!

"Bwahaha!x3"

*Demyx pauses for a moment, then uses a dark portal himself* "hello?" *hearing no answer he grabs a bunch of candy and teleports away* "I guess this is ok to some extent>>"

"Who said it wasnt ok..." xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:34 am
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

Hey, that's cheating!

"Bwahaha!x3"

Runs by xigbar and grabs his candy and runs then grabs demyx's candy"mine!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

Hey, that's cheating!

"Bwahaha!x3"

Runs by xigbar and grabs his candy and runs then grabs demyx's candy"mine!"

"Hey you egt back with that!" *chases her* "I worked very hard to steal those!" scream  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games