Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:06 pm
"Oh nothing really, just a unique boy accepting my challenge to a race and giving me some looks." she replied with a smile. She sat on a lawn chair and kicked her feet about playfully, looking to him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:52 pm
Exvarol moseyed to the lawn chair next to her and sat down. "Unique?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:27 pm
She chuckled and leaned over to him. "Well, you've been eyeing some people around here and you swim pretty well and managed to avoid my vines.." she replied with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:09 pm
Exvarol sat back in his lawn chair as Xia leaned over to him. It was nice to hear someone compliment you. "Well, I almost lost that race, and if I did touch your vines, you might be surprised as to what would happen."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:01 pm
Xia blinked in confusion. "Hm? What would happen to them?" she asked. She always had a strange love for her vines and of course roses.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:32 pm
Exvarol had a look of concern on his face. "Well, if you were to touch them, I'm fairly certian that they would, well, die."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:28 pm
Xia's eyes widened as she thought of this. "Wow, so um, is your power like fire or something?" she asked, knowing fire was the main cause of what could kill her beloved plants.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:29 pm
Exvarol shrugged. "Poison, actually, but I wouldn't kill your vines, trees, or your shrubbery."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:24 pm
Xia gave a funny sigh of relief. "Well that's cool. You wouldn't try to poison me either now, would you?" she asked in a teasing tone of voice, a grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:52 pm
Exvarol chuckled. "Of course not. I only poison those who truly deserve it." Exvarol said, trying to keep a hint of venom out of his voice, and not totally succeeding.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:38 pm
"Hm, really? So, how do I seem familiar to you?" she asked, getting back to how he seemed to think he saw her somewhere. She layed down on her lawn chair on her stomach, her towel wrapped around her body as she hung her feet in the air.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:59 pm
Exvarol laid back with his hands behind his head in the lawn chair next to Xia as he pondered her question. He had a faint idea. "Well, I'm positive it was when we were Sombodies. Problem is, I can't remember much from then. If you told me who your Somebody was, it would help me remember."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:17 pm
"Well, I don't know much, just the fact her name is Ai and she might have a love for roses like me.." she said, tapping her chin in thought as she looked over to him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:53 pm
A light bulb suddenly went off in Exvarol's head. "Oh? Oh, Ai! I remember now. Her and my Sombody, Lovera, went to school together." It was all coming back to him now.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Xia blinked and stared at him. "Really? Interesting..." she said with a smile. That name did seem to ring a bell.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games