Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:25 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak wlaked a bit faster " Nothing please....just leave me alone for right now...Ill be back later"
*Vexion grabs Berry by the shoulder.*

"Just let him go."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Drarak wlaked a bit faster " Nothing please....just leave me alone for right now...Ill be back later"
"no" berry grabed his hand.

Drarak looked at her as his eyes started to to glow red. "Please....go"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:27 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"no" berry grabed his hand.

Drarak looked at her as his eyes started to to glow red. "Please....go"
"whats happening to you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:30 pm
Drarak nails grew longer and his skin turned dark. " VEXION>>.get her away from me!!!!  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:32 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak nails grew longer and his skin turned dark. " VEXION>>.get her away from me!!!!
*Vexion ran towards Berry, grabbed her by the hand, and made her run awya with him.*

"Just leave him be for now. There's nothing you can do." He said when they finally stopped.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:34 pm
((This is what Daermon looks like now smile )
User Image  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:34 pm
Drarak fell to his knees as the pain in his head grew immense. He clutched his head as his demon form emereged and he roared in pain. Sfter a minute. He got up and In a demonic Voice said " I feel like a death or two are in order  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:43 pm
"Vexion looked up from Berry.*

"Something's wrong. Stay here."

*He started running towards Drarak. Along the way he fell to his knees. There was a bright flash of light and he transformed into something horrible. Something just as evil as Drarak's demon. His name was Nelo Angelo.*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*After the transformation he ran the rest of the way to Drarak.*

"Ahhh... Hello, Brother. It's good to see you again."  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:46 pm
"He he....Its been awhile..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:48 pm
The Dark Paladin
"He he....Its been awhile..."
Yes, too long. What's it been, 50 centuries?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:50 pm
" Feels that way....I got to stretched my legs a few days ago though.....A nice surge of Dark energy let me out in a hurry... and oh the killing was fun...till the idiot of this body stopped me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:54 pm
The Dark Paladin
" Feels that way....I got to stretched my legs a few days ago though.....A nice surge of Dark energy let me out in a hurry... and oh the killing was fun...till the idiot of this body stopped me..."
"I see. I'm having no troubles from this one. Oh well. Let the death and destruction,oops, I mean, the fun begin."  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:56 pm
Demon Drarak pointed his hand at the wall and blew the entire thing out and smiled. " Yes lets..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:57 pm
The Dark Paladin
Demon Drarak pointed his hand at the wall and blew the entire thing out and smiled. " Yes lets..."
"Let's see, I wonder who we should kill first."  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:59 pm
" hmmm....That annoying girl and her boyfriend....They are a pain...Im sick of them...but lats save them for last.....How abou t the Headmaster?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games