Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:46 am

And yet, the masses of mindless Square Enix fans who blindly play anything Square will release without being able to form an opinion of their own outnumber the loyal Resident Evil fans, or at least the ones that go to gamefaqs. Sometimes I think the fight against the noobs is worthless. But at least I'm getting somewhere in life.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:51 pm

And I have yet to play any good Square game, I quite after FF9.

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:36 pm

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
And I have yet to play any good Square game, I quite after FF9.
Same here. Though I did enjoy Dirge of Cerberus. Simply because the hero wasn't a 10 year old boy who looked like Tai from Digimon with a Key for a weapon. You know what though? A Key sword is 0 against car finish.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:12 pm

I kept going. xd I personally liked X and X-2, as well as KH and KHII. >_>; Of course, FFVII is my illegitimate lovechild and always will be. biggrin Although I will admit, Sora does look a bit like Tai. >_>

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:17 pm

Canas Renvall
I kept going. xd I personally liked X and X-2, as well as KH and KHII. >_>; Of course, FFVII is my illegitimate lovechild and always will be. biggrin Although I will admit, Sora does look a bit like Tai. >_>
And what's her name looks like Sora from Digimon, and the other dude looks like Matt from Digimon. I swear, that game is the epidemy of lack of imagination.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:37 pm

FINALLY !!!!!!!!! No more blind KH followers.
Well I played FF6-9, and I want to check out Dirge.
Oh gawd not Digimon referances eek

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:19 pm

Blind? I'm sure some people who play it realize that its just fan service gone to whole new extremes.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:41 am

To me, the best Final Fantasy game was numero uno. Though FFVI comes pretty close.

Darth Moren

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 pm

Omega_Ion_Tangora
Blind? I'm sure some people who play it realize that its just fan service gone to whole new extremes.

Fan service .......... with little boy protagonists........
* shudders *
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:54 am

first off KH and KH2 are pure unadultrated crap 2ndly the last good FF game that i ahve played was FFVII the best is FFVI casue sence FF went to PS the sroty line has been geting removed for better graphics 3rd FFX-2 is more of a pos than KH missiong baised FF will always suck a** i am not even sure i want to bother with FFXII FF XI was a ok MMO but not great with the priceing of things 2mill for a pair of boots for lvl 7s and that was about a year ago now they are probaly like 4mill

oh and i managed to move i desk with out turning off my comp in preperation for new windows

J87

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:00 pm

From a huge survey made by a gaming magazine (Can't remember which one. >_>), a significant amount of of people voted FFVII one of the greatest games ever made.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:47 pm

J87
first off KH and KH2 are pure unadultrated crap 2ndly the last good FF game that i ahve played was FFVII the best is FFVI casue sence FF went to PS the sroty line has been geting removed for better graphics 3rd FFX-2 is more of a pos than KH missiong baised FF will always suck a** i am not even sure i want to bother with FFXII FF XI was a ok MMO but not great with the priceing of things 2mill for a pair of boots for lvl 7s and that was about a year ago now they are probaly like 4mill

oh and i managed to move i desk with out turning off my comp in preperation for new windows

Watch out, here comes a Bio-level rant. xd

First off, you'd better hope that's only your opinion, because I hate it when people try to force things upon you. Secondly... well, I agree with all but the last good FF game being FFVII. Third, hey, guess what, let people believe what they want. Hell, I loved FFX-2, but you don't see me saying "Omg FFX-2 is teh awesomz." I just let people believe what they want. Oh, and just because a game tries something new doesn't mean it's gonna suck. Example: I played a demo of FFXII in a store and, surprise surprise, I liked it. Do I yell "BUY FFXII OR YOU WILL SUCK FOREVER!!"? No, I let people do what they want. Or at least I'm subtle about it, no offense. Well... that's about it. Note: I'm terrible at ranting when I'm bored, and I'm bored, so... half of this stuff may not even relate to what I'm talking about. Disregard if this is so. >_>;

And nice work! I would've probably had to reconnect everything... xd

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:52 pm

I disagree with FFVII being the best in the series. It was merely a turning point in the franchise. But that's my opinion. And in my opinion VIII was the best in the series. While X and X-2 brought the franchise to it's lowest points.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:01 pm

<_X >_X Well here's a random thought that popped into my head. Wesker vs an onslaught of Tyrants from Code: Veronica. Which would win?

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:15 pm

Wesker. >_> Although that is something for the VS. thread.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games