Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:20 pm
"Ah, yes, that," Esteban said as he leaned against a wall. "Well, I was going to ask you both if you would be interested in joining my organization. And since I'm here, I might as well extend the invitation to all aboard this ship."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:24 pm
What exactly is your organization about again?" Demitre asked as he took the same posture as the doctor  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:30 pm
Esteban moved away from the wall, and stood in a grand, monologue pose. "The Black Suns Organization is about prospering the peoples of Byako and providing them with the services their lives are currently without. We will offer many things, each specific to the individuals from within the organization." He took a moment, then continued. "Also, it is the grand design of this organization to become the ruling power within the city. We shall have the undead and demons from realms unknown on our side as well as the great peoples I have gathered for their special skills."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:34 pm
"Diners ready!, "She yelled from the kicthen, like a house wife. The table was set, She made a full Mexican diner in the Dining room.((Lol, i had Tacos today so thats why XD))  

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 pm
"If you'll excuse me, I'll be right back," Esteban said as he turned and lept out of the door, landing with a loud thud, next to Christine. "I'm bringing you with me," he said as he scooped the girl up into his arms. He then lokked up, crouched, and with great force, lept up to the ship once more. Once inside he set Christine down against a wall, shutting the door. "Did I miss anything?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 pm
It was, of course a very long tunnel, for the hound and Esteban's clone to be walking for such a long time. Obviously not of design by any rational person. No a tunnel of this length was made to be exhausting and foreboding.

Whoever built it was obviously of the "Final Boss" persuasion.

But abruptly it came to an anti-climactic end. Not the end itself, the room was everything you'd expect from a Lich's lair. The vaulted ceiling soared far higher then it probably should have, and at the far end was a great throne carved from an unnatural looking stone. Between the entrance and the throne sat all the fixings of a dark atlier, sinister tools, cruel looking devices, and scattered tomes of presumably dark knowledge.

There was also a modern, tastefully decorated vase filled with wild flowers in one corner, but one probably shouldn't pay too much attention to those.

The chamber was, however conspicuously clear of some of the gaudier decor of commanders of the living dead. No spikes, no oozing walls, no swirling tortured souls. And save for one aged crumbling skull sitting on a cushioned pedestal near the throne, the room lacked a skeletal motif. In it's place was drab stonework patterns dating back to some time long past.

Cu, the large ashen hound plodded happily through the room towards the throne and began sniffing around the base of the pedestal before turning back towards the clone and looking inquiringly down at it.

"Here we are" echoed a voice from within the beast's throat.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:49 pm
Esteban's clone came to a stop and began looking around the grand hall. He had no idea something like this existed underneathe the Necropolis. It really was grand. "So where is the owner of this Grand Hall?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:57 pm
Chris gasped as she landed on the deck of the ship and then looked over the edge.  

ibazinga

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:32 pm
"Hmm...I'd like to visit a couple of other groups first...Though I hope your offer will still be here if I come back." Natalia said softly, hoping that she wouldn't offend him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:34 pm
"Same as me friend," Demitre stated as he walked to the mess hall to grab some food.

((Natalia? I thought it was Natsume? xD))  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:45 pm
((Oopsie))
Natsume followed Demitre to the mess hall as well, since she could still eat human food.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:52 pm
Demitre grabbed a heaping plate of food and sat down, unbeknown to the stares he knew he would probably get.

((I gotta go it's storming and don't want my cpu to fry lol))  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:59 pm
{{okie dokie}}
Natsume grabbed a smaller plate of food and sat next to him. "Wow, you were really hungry, huh?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:01 pm
[ok, Night from Cali] "Arc still has Volunteer Spaces for VTF Operation. Interested in becoming a pilot?", She Asked. Due fact she was the only one on the ship. Except for them who just bordered.  

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:06 pm
Demitre smiled at Natsume. "I just have a big appetite," he replied as he licked his lips.

"Ummm, I don't have any piloting training, I would probably crash this ship," Demitre mumbled between mouthfuls.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games