Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:41 am
Hiro heartbeat began to slow down  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:48 pm
User Image
陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((I'm too lazy to make a description post for healing))

After a few medics came in and healed the two of them, Quan and Hiro were left alone in the East Ward. Quan felt himself slowly coming to, and even though he could not open his eyes, the difference presences of people in the hospital flooded into his mind. He knew that Hiro was still unconscious, so he got up and left the ward quickly before Hiro woke up. After attacking Hiro like that, he could not face him right now. His back still hurt a lot when he moved, and he found himself covered in bandages. Luckily nothing was serious, and he could still move around fine. With a last glance at Hiro, Quan leapt out of the open window of the hospital.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:32 pm
Hiro woke up and tried to sit up but his arm was still hurting like hell as was his chest and his chakra was still drained for using too much and he then noticed that Quan had left the hospital "Quan!....Where did that kid go now?....." Hiro got up and just walked out of the door, still wrapped in bandages, while the medics kept trying to force him back in.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:54 pm
-Several hours pass by as Yun lies asleep in his hospital bed. He is partially covered in bandages from the acid wounds he recieved at the gate, his right eye closed and his left eye wide open, just a pure white orb. His coat, now torn from the acide lies on a chair with his crossbow and his sword at its side, and Hikari sitting ontop of it.-  

Cain the Blade

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:34 pm
She was dazed, looking out of a window.She noticed he had regained consciousness."Oh, your awake!"She jumped up hugging him for a long time.When she looked up to him there were tears comeing down her cheeks."Don't you ever do that to me again...Stop being so reckless and learn to get out of a bad situation!"She continued to hug him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:00 pm
-Yun's face turns bright red as he wraps his arms around her despite the immense pain from his wounds. He runs his hand through her lovely blonde hair as he feels her tears run down onto his shoulder. He smiles-

"I'm sorry, i'll be more careful next time, for you."  

Cain the Blade

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:05 pm
"Now lie down.You need the rest."She smiled, wiping her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:11 pm
-Yun wiped away a tear off her face and lightly grazed her cheek with his hand.-

"Don't worry, with you next to me, i'll get better faster than I would from sleeping."  

Cain the Blade

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:14 pm
She smiled."What makes you think that?"She pulled a chair up close, sitting by him."How long untill we get back to mist?What with your condition and all..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:21 pm
"Well, if I can get atleast a lightning jutsu scroll, I can go back home and study it at the house. But I don't know where to get one."

-Yun looks at the ceiling-

"I do miss home though..."  

Cain the Blade

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:24 pm
"I dunno but I don't want to go back.I want to keep traveling!"She smiled and stood up."I want to see the world and all of it's wonders!"She twirled around.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:35 pm
-Yun laughed until he gripped his wounds in pain, but the sight of Hikari seemed to make it all go away.-

"Well, once I get a lightning scroll, we'll go back. Once I recover and learn enough jutsu to become a chuunin, we won't need the kage's permission to leave the village. How does that sound?"  

Cain the Blade

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:07 pm
"That will be INCREDIBLE!"She laughed."I'll be a kage someday so then you can just ask me."She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:21 pm

((After I'm done with this fight I'll give you a lightning scroll 3nodding ))

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:38 am
-Yun laughes-

"Heh, not if I becoem kage first, then I'm takin' ya everywhere."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games