Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot D i n o x S a u r

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:30 pm
I am Reid and I am 13 turning 14 soon, on December 1st. I have been playing Gaia for maybe 2 years, considering I have an old account. I spend a lot of my time on gaia, and I have always wanted to be rich on here. But like that would up my chances, I know it wont, buuut I will support as much as I can! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:48 pm
Aaron.
US.

Use my money for clothes and collectibles. Make me look like a thingy.  

boy212367

bballking9

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:09 pm
Hello. I'm bballking9, 13 years old. I plan on giving 20,000 gold to my friend to start a guild. the rest of the gold will be spent randomly... Well, thats all my time...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:02 pm
Hey, I am Ashley. I am 16 going on 17 on Augest 18. Well I like to rp and stuff with also doing my homework since I get too much sometimes. Also, I am a girl since that is kinda hard to tell here. I guess that pretty much it. If anyone has any ideas to help me with gaia profile please pm me.  

!Reiji_Rage!

a s p i r e

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:05 pm
Hey i'm A s p i r e, real name Jen. I'm 15 years old & is
a 10th grader at a highschool in Florida.
Turning 16 October 14th.
I originally wanted the username aspire but someone has already
gotten to it. I'm a very nice & caring person.
I love animals & I wish to be an Animal Officer like the ones
they show on Animal Planet XD
I'm not very good at anything & I have a hard time speaking my mind
sometimes or even sticking up for myself.
I'm hispanic (Puerto Rican/Peruvian) but I forgot how to speak spanish, I understand some still though.
If I ever win any big money here I plan to finish my dream avatar
& then save up again & maybe donate to a few good deserving people.
Maybe even get some art ;]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:10 pm
hi everyone sweatdrop  

nianrei

QueenEmz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:01 pm
Gaianame mad XReiReiXx
Name:SpaZ
Nicknames: Rei, Kit, Catty, Cat, Angel, Amaya, Alex (none=rl name)
Birthday:Jan 4th!!
Anythign else:Ask me wink 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:27 pm
Well I'm Jarrod, 19 and yeah I'm a guy razz

I live in Corbin which is home to the very first KFC and yes thats very lame XD

I'm watching anime non-stop usually, asides from that I hang out with friends, listen to music, party... and work..

Well if I won I'd add that to my saving's to my never ending quest of getting a Nitemare Scarf lol.

Oh and my favorite anime is Claymore, you all should check it out razz  

Jarrod-San

Gothic_Pheonix

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:56 pm
My name is Sarah in the real world and I'm a sixteen yr old high schooler and will be a sophmore next month. I have a girlfriend named Jenn and she is the first person on my friends list. I love to draw and write poems and stories, and I love drawing manga too. I want to be an author and cartoonist when I'm older. I am a romantic and a loyal friend. I love to help people with problems they are having. and am a bit shy when talking to new people. I will be 17 next yr in April 17 and I'm a female.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:17 pm
Heya! Well... I'm Sprinkles, as most people call me.. but people who know me call me Vane (short for Vanessa) I'm 18, living in Canada.. I know, eh?

I'm pretty much am addicted to Gaia sweatdrop Can't help it
I'm in love with Music.. pretty much any genre.. and songs that I can actually listen to. But overall I love to rock out, So yes Rock is what I listen to the most 3nodding ..."Punk" ugh.. and I guess "Emo" is the trend.. neutral
I love going to concerts.. I've been to 12 concerts so far.. going to another one in September (( Can't wait! ))
I love photoshopping.. haha.. It's my thing.. when I'm in the "zone".. Nah just kidding! But I love graphic art and animation. That's what I pretty much did through High School (( I know.. Geeky ))

I'm trying to save up cans for a Tin Hat.. almost there. So far I have 3355 cans! But I would Love to get the Chyaku Norisu Scarf heart

Yup.. I think that's pretty much what I have to say.. haha! Good luck to everyone!  

xoxSprinklesxox

darkshadow134

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:52 am
Hello my nickname is Shadow
I'm 15, a girl, and live on the east coast
I have been on gaia since 2005((this is my new main))
I like anime/manga/videogames
I like a lot of bands but there are too many to list
On gaia i mostly get game items and resell them
other than that I rp in my friends guild
so yeah that is pretty much it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:17 am
Name: im zombie.

Date: today is july 30th

Languages: english

Education: High School

Colors: black, green.

Looks: I'm a chubs, but that doesnt mean im not pretty <3 i tend to wear whatever feels best at the moment, i have been called many things from goth, skater, to hippy, prep, im very random. i love to make people smile, and i love talking. i guess you could say im a smartiepants. i learn random facts about alot of things so i can talk about them, did you know a two headed snake will fight itself for food?, anyways... thats me.

Clothing: whatever jumps out at me. i like bright colors, but i think i mainly wear black. lol i wear bright jewlery, it makes me feel special. haha.

IM A VEGATARIAN!!!! <3

A few words that can pretty much sum me up:
Generous
immature(at times)
pretty
Dependant
Compassionate
Hopeful
Dedicated
Emotional
silly kid
Musical
Friendly
Easily Entertained
laid back

The four most important things in my life as of right now:
My family/loved ones
My Education
my happiness.
world peace xd

Things I can't STAND:
People who judge
Tornadoes
Constant yelling
Clowns
Feet

Gaia Gold Goal (The Three G's): To make at least 200k and not spend it all too fast!

Current Song that I'm singing: fall back down= rancid  

zombieghoul69

Daring Nik

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:54 am
Well, better late than never.

On the interweb, I am called Splinter, Splint or Mephi. Because copy and paste is pointless. >.< My username is a product of my sudden obsession with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra (Because one of their songs off the CD I own is called Mephistopheles) and a word that fun to say. And psychopath wouldn't fit... I am seventeen, soon to be EIGHTEEN in September. WOOO! There will be a massive party! And a scavenger hunt!
I am involved with my high school's band. Yes, I march in the humid Texas heat. x.x I am into art. Not anime. Real art, bitches. I own with the pencil. Portraits and such.
I like pie.

I am GOD and BUDDHA. Not really. In my own world I am... ;-; Don't destroy my hopes and dreams!!
I am secretly a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:09 pm
well let's see....i'm a 13 year old girl named Lani. i absolutely love gaia!!! blaugh i'm going into 8th grade and kind of a shy person sweatdrop um.....i guess tht's it. mrgreen  

cloud-head

Saint Blooregard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:57 pm
I need true emotions |

Name's Jessi!
I'm a year older than you. x3
All of you, ha.
I have a couple of nicknames... Bloo, Queen of the World, Unofficial Asian.
I'm called Unofficial Asian because of my eyes. My friends swear I have Asian in me, I swear that they're crazy.
Um.. Singing is a hobby of mine. Not a day goes by that I don't sing. My favorite color is blue, and any shade of it.
With the gold, I plan on buying a Kiki. My account was banned for no reason [not a sob story mad ] and the Kiki was my signature item. I used it with every outfit no matter what. Plus, I wanna get all of the other little things that I desire. =] Maybe donate to a couple of charities, too, I don't know.

| snoitome eurt deen I

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games