Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

curumo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:43 pm
I like vegetables.

And I am tempted to encourage a drawing of a map.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:46 pm
Well, it's going to suck to be you when I invent my Vegetable-Destucto-matic.

I'm off to go make a map. Considering this RP is purely random and insane, that's a bit pathetic.  

Falathrim

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:47 pm
if you actually manage to make that machine, you will be my hero!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:06 pm
You can't destroy every vegetable! I'll have a secret garden.

Am I really arguing this?  

curumo

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:07 pm
Vegetables are all I eat*! gonk

*Besides minstrels, of course. Oh, and yay map! Will there be a scary place that says "Here be Fangirls"?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:16 pm
My Vegetable-destructo-matic will have a Vegetable Seeker (copyrighted 2005) pre-equipped. No vegetable will be spared from my wrath!

Actually, yes, I was going to put a "Here Be Fangirls" on it.  

Falathrim

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:26 pm
Able to pinpoint a broccoli at 400 yards?

Out of interest, what would the cows and chickens and pigs eat? Other cows and chickens and pigs? Oh wait, they already do that.

Hey, what about fruits? One can't not like fruit.

We're geniuses! O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:27 pm
What if the vegetable were disguised as a cake or muffin product? Or mixed with fruit?  

curumo

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:32 pm
worst. conversation. ever.

but, eventually the fangirls will be everywhere!

and why are you writing in small writing? it hurts my eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:36 pm
thaxul
worst. conversation. ever.

xd

So change the subject!

To read the small writing, either copy and paste it somewhere else, or hit 'quote' and just read the writing that way. 3nodding  

Nimbrethil

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:38 pm
*slaps a "Vegetable-Destucto-matic" label on forehead*

I like vegetables! Fruit is better though. I unfortunately like to live off bread... the useless white kind is my favourite too.

Has anyone other than me flirted shamelessy with an extrememly attractive waiter that's like some kind of Antonio Banderas but far more adorable like? With their parents around?

Well having my Mommy around was fine because she kept making up excuses for him to come over to the table! xd I was a happy ALison! Before we went into the restaurant my sister wanted the window seat and that's my spot so I was mad but later she asked to switch and I was like... hmmm... Shameless I tells ya!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:40 pm
Of course you know, thaxul, that I am now mandated to write in entirely small writing.

So, anything I should put on the map? So far I have Gondor, Arnor, the Bridge of Death Osgiliath, Lindon, and the "Here Be Fangirls." It's a map of our Middle-earth only, because a world map is too large for me to put any detail in, and besides, Numenore and Aman have remained mostly constant with Tolkien's map whereas Middle-earth has not. razz

Falathrim

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:48 pm
Okay, I've thrown a rough-rough draft together in about two seconds. Should I scan it in first and gather feedback or just make it look pretty first?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:49 pm
Scan & feedback. 3nodding  

Nimbrethil

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:54 pm
Okay, I'll do that.

I'd like to warn you, though: like I said, it's a rough rough draft. Meaning that for the final version, I'll probably end up erasing everything to make it look nice. As it stands, it's jsut a sketch, with landmasses traced out of the map in the back of my least favorite copy of LotR. heh.

But, I must admit, it looks better than Tolkien's rough sketches. Have you guys ever seen those things?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games