Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:49 pm
Geez that's terrible! I would have decked him on the spot, or at least let my feelings fester a little so that I would also have a great deal to tell him after I'm done giving him a black eye.
So how are you and your brother doing now?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:54 pm
he is fine
he calmed down enough to watch south park. Normally I would say no but I figured that it would be ok for now

Im pissed off
I swear if he comes anywhere near here and tries to pick derrick up he's leaning with my foot so far up his a** I have teeth marks on my knees
you just dont tell a nine year old that
if your pissed off then pick a fight with someone your own size
its not fair if you want to be a p***y  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:05 pm
That was pretty below the belt. I wouldn't even let him around anymore. Heck, I'd even bring it to the authorities if the guy really said those things to his son. If he's that bad then he shouldn't be allowed near him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:29 pm
Im not sure what we are going to do but we are going to keep him here with us for now
his dad should have thought about what he did if he really wants his son  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:50 pm
Its getting lonely in here. people keep disappearing, like smarties, or benzyme, estu, etc, never to be seen comonly again. I'mma go pay for lotsa banners and ads and stuff, and get activity in here back up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:52 pm
Can you think of anything we can do to get more attention to the guild? I have been throwing around invites everywhere and so far I have gotten very little reaction to them.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:54 pm
Im here!

umm we could launch ourselves into places like chatter box to get people interested in AE

cry we found a kitty and named her nora and for the first few days we had her she was ok
but she was underweight
she has low blood sugar and started passing out
so we gave her corn syrup and that helped bring her around
but today she was sicker than usual and we had to put her down
her blood sugar just kept dropping and even when we helped her she would just get sick again
she would ust lay on her side and could barely meow
when you picked her up she just flopped around
she had her eyes wide openand looked at you
the only reason we knew she was alive sometimes was because she would make a really soft noise and sometimes she would start purring
I couldnt help her though
and just a few hours before she had been using her claws to climb up my shirt and into my hair
I couldnt help Nora
I thought she woud be ok last night
so i put her in the bathroom and three hours later she was just laying there
I couldnt help her. I dont even know if she was hurting, and she would just look at me and make a soft meow
she kept looking at me and I couldnt help her
what good did I do when I took her in?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:19 pm
Puppet, sometime last year when my father was working on the docks, he found a small wharf kitten. He could never catch it; it was too frisky. A few days later it was like someone had opened it up and removed all its muscles. It was to weak it didn't run away from Dad. He picked it up and brought it home. That night was particularly cold; it would have died if we left it on the wharf. A few days later I came to my parents house to see the kitten. it was still small and weak but it was moving around. It was a little sluggish but it still managed on its own. It loved lying on people's necks because of how warm our breath is. I instantly fell in love with the kitten, named Lucky. I was planning on keeping it once it got better. We instantly became good friends, Lucky and I. I showed up there early in the day.
It was dead before 11:00 that night. I still remember like it was yesterday, Mom gently holding it in a little bed we made out of a plastic basket and a small towel, gently rubbing its side while promising it that everything's going to be okay even though tears were falling down her face. Mom, Dad, and myself sat in the living room helplessly while the little miracle slipped from between our fingers. I'll never forget the little wheezing squeak it made before it passed on.
But I never once yelled at Dad for taking it in. If he didn't, that little life would have frozen to death that night, and it wouldn't have ever known what it was like to be loved and to have a family.
So Puppet, don't even think you did that kitten wrong by taking it in. It had a home, it had a family, and it had love. Even if it was only for a little while.

...Great I'm crying again...I miss you Lucky... crying  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:34 pm
nora wasnt even five weeks old ucchan
She was a baby
there was only enough money to put her down
what if we had taken her to the pound?
she might have had someone who could afford to take care of her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:39 pm
Lucky might have been a month old at best. It could fit on the palm of my hand, and I have small hands. Age doesn't matter Puppet. You did your best and you gave the little thing paradise for a while. You let it have something a lot of other strays will never get, a home. If you brought a kitten in that condition to the pound, they would more than likely either let it suffer until it died or they would have put it down themselves; if they would even take it at all. Just because it is off your hands doesn't mean it would fare any better or worse.
Here, this is a video of Lucky, to let you know what we were up against. Lucky was sick from the start too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsTOaquP_yw  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:41 pm
Kittens that are that young often contract things at the pound, like kitty colds or something and die shortly after getting there. Nora would not have had a good chance if she was at the pound. She was better off with you there, being able to give her individual attention. It was best that she was with you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:50 pm
Lucky looked just like Nora
she looks just like her
I hate losing anything ucchan
I cant take it
the only reason I can get up in the morning is because I have an antidepressant to keep me from losing it
Nora made me happy
and now shes gone  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:01 pm
I was like that too Puppet. I know I couldn't even LOOK at a four legged animal for over a week after, and I still can't eat salmon without breaking down crying(we used to give Lucky little pieces of salmon to encourage it to eat). The next day, when my bitchy aunt was bringing me back to my apartment, I had to bite my lip so I wouldn't start screaming at her for no reason at all except for the fact that she's there and I knew she was going to say something unfeeling about Lucky. I think she could tell from the look in my eyes that I was using every ounce of my strength to not completely go insane. That and I looked like I was going to start crying at any moment.
It's going to be like an open wound for a while, but eventually you'll be able to live on even with the pain. In my case I take comfort in the fact that Lucky didn't suffer for too long and I knew it was happy.
I know I'll never forget how happy Lucky made me feel. That's something I'll never let die, is the feelings I had for that kitten.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:08 pm
pyroknight1
Its getting lonely in here. people keep disappearing, like smarties, or benzyme, estu, etc, never to be seen comonly again. I'mma go pay for lotsa banners and ads and stuff, and get activity in here back up.

I think even putting the guild banner in our signatures would help. I keep meaning to do that, but I keep forgetting.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:27 pm
Im sorry uchan
Im just in a mood
let me calm down

Nora just seemed like she would be ok.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games