Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12618 12619 12620 12621 12622 12623 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:43 pm

J of The Wind
TtheHero
That new MC has one sweet-a** mallet.
DO WANT.

I KNEW IT!
Something about that hammer made me think of you.

Possessed T? Demonic T? Nega-T?

Perhaps... it could represent when i get possesed by this evil thing i supposedly defeated when I was 8 years old.

In general, Gaia needed more mallets.

@Fish, my number is 2361-7269-6511-6457

You have that, right?

Owwin
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
I've never played it. Maybe someday I'll get a PS2.
If only for games like Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, and Jak and Daxter.
And I've always really wanted to play Shadow of the Colossus.
And Ico. You would love Ico.
Yeah, that one too.
Oh Fish you are gonna love Shadow of the Colossus. I love that game so much. Bosses and puzzles make games for me.
Imagine if Pikmin 3 took a page from SotC and had you like, attacking real people.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin

-Zephyrotica-
Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
Don't waste your money, Fish. It's like the Twilight of video games.
I don't know, I might like it. I mean, it's got to be decent if people love it, right?
xd

It's a decent game, badly-written, hugely overrated. Really only good for a laugh, if you're over age 8. Don't play it unless you're making a Cult Cast out of it.
Story-bad, main characters-bad. I love all of the Disney stuff though, the battle animations are fun as hell to watch, bosses are ******** kick a**, and Gummi Ships need a game of their own.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:44 pm

TtheHero
J of The Wind
TtheHero
That new MC has one sweet-a** mallet.
DO WANT.

I KNEW IT!
Something about that hammer made me think of you.

Possessed T? Demonic T? Nega-T?

Perhaps... it could represent when i get possesed by this evil thing i supposedly defeated when I was 8 years old.

In general, Gaia needed more mallets.

@Fish, my number is 2361-7269-6511-6457

You have that, right?
I'd check but my Wii is on another floor, and I don't really want to go get on it right now. >_>

Meta_Fish
Captain

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:45 pm

I got hardcore addicted to Need for Speed: Most Wanted. It's one of those dime-a-dozen racing games that always end up costing less than ten bucks on the used game shelf, but god damn is it fun. And hard. I've never beaten it all the way. D:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:45 pm

I ******** love Kingdom Hearts 2. Y'all can suck mah d**k. 8D

Mecca_Fish

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Owwin
-Zephyrotica-
Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
I don't know, I might like it. I mean, it's got to be decent if people love it, right?
xd

It's a decent game, badly-written, hugely overrated. Really only good for a laugh, if you're over age 8. Don't play it unless you're making a Cult Cast out of it.
Story-bad, main characters-bad. I love all of the Disney stuff though, the battle animations are fun as hell to watch, bosses are ******** kick a**, and Gummi Ships need a game of their own.
Disney stuff made it for me. I'm a huge Disney f** fan. If it hadn't been one giant orgy of familiar faces, I would never have bought it. xd
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Owwin
-Zephyrotica-
Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
xd

This.

LPS: Most Wanted was good stuff, but it's no Burnout 3.

Allegro

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:47 pm

Meta_Fish
Imagine if Pikmin 3 took a page from SotC and had you like, attacking real people.
I would be a ******** pro at it. I beat all of the time trials really ******** fast except for the 4th. Horse is a ********. You like the Sly series and SotC? I am swooning.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:48 pm

Mecca_Fish
I ******** love Kingdom Hearts 2. Y'all can suck mah d**k. 8D
I got super ******** bored, so I quit playing for awhile, I gotta get back into it and beat it. >_>
I think I'm just about to turn into Sora, I just saw the Disney train.

LifelessFawkes

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin
Meta_Fish
I would be a ******** pro at it. I beat all of the time trials really ******** fast except for the 4th. Horse is a ********. You like the Sly series and SotC? I am swooning.
I would love that, but thinking more about it, they wouldn't do it, because you'd be killing... people. o_o

KH was pretty good to play. I liked how there was battle music for every stage. and you'd look different in certain stages.

I never did get the hang of using Ragnarok until Chain of Memories, though it was carried out differently in that one...

I did hear once that Sora, RIku and any other KH original chars are owned by Disney.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Owwin

OH FISH

Another series you need to check out if you get a PS2.

God of War. BOSSES ARE SO ******** EPIC!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Allegro
Owwin
-Zephyrotica-
Meta_Fish
-Zephyrotica-
xd

This.

LPS: Most Wanted was good stuff, but it's no Burnout 3.
Haven't played it; my sister is strictly Need for Speed. They took out drifting in MW, though. Sad face. Carbon was the s**t for drifting.

Also, Downhill Domination was an interesting title. Something about throwing glass bottles at people on bicycles never gets old.

5ir Psycho 5exy

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Owwin
Meta_Fish
Not my favorite PS2 series (that honor goes to either Shadow Heaarts or Dark Cloud), but they're still worth anyone's time.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12618 12619 12620 12621 12622 12623 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games