Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:36 pm
Like I said... He's a greedy pig.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:40 pm
You shouldn't even let a guy like that near. That is retarded.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:07 am
Im sorry
haru  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:12 am
Im excited about college
Im going to live in the dorms and I went to orientation
I have everything done and now I cant wait for the year to start  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:23 am
That's good news Puppet ^_^ What are you taking?

Also, I got two new people interested in putting in good guy characters into the main storyline. I was wondering if any older hands want to hop in too. I need to talk to Pyro about where the gathering will take place but the place will eventually be decided.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:48 pm
*Is confused, Again*  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:50 pm
What are you confused about Hiraru?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:52 pm
Cool puppet, where you going? Cause, im basically in the same situation. been to orientation and gonna live in the dorms and whatnot.

also, Ukyo, im still working on that synopsis post, woulda been done, but computer access has been sketchy lately.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm
Alright Pyro.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:06 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
Also, I got two new people interested in putting in good guy characters into the main storyline. I was wondering if any older hands want to hop in too. I need to talk to Pyro about where the gathering will take place but the place will eventually be decided.

Das *Points*  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:08 pm
What's so confusing about it? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:35 pm
Verspya has suffered many tragedies of late, many fights and wars breaking out in the once peaceful land, from the Angels Eclipse incident, nearly wiping out all of Deralo, to the Academy incident, enslaving entire towns to the will of a single being, and yet, each time, warriors have risen up, fighting back against the threats that faced the land, and each time, the threats have been pushed back, saving Verspya from an undeniably unpleasant fate. Each time, however, the threat was grand, and obvious, widespread in its effects from the beginning, but now, a new threat looms, a small thing, mostly unnoticed, even as it nears its culmination, but something that may tear Verspya apart at the seams if left alone…

Streaking through the sky, over most of Verspya, a shooting star slammed into the ground, in the Angeko Ruins, a corrupting, tantalizingly sweet, addictive energy pouring through area from the star, corrupting everything in the area, mutating the wildlife into vicious, powerful beasts, which protected the source of the energy, which proved to be an ancient tome, filled with forbidden rituals and spells. Rushing to the site, Experiment, and last man standing of those who had been involved on the evil side of the academy incident, Leonard attempted to reach the book, to get it somewhere it would be safe from harming others, along with a few others, only for an unknown figure to have already attained the book, easily disposing of the group trying to reach it before it could do harm. Disappearing with the book, the new figure could only lead to trouble for Verspya, and sure enough, not long later, trouble did come…

Using the book as a guide, the new bearer, Deral Fog, made his way high into the mountains, to a location known to explorers as the millennial storm cloud, a near constant wall cloud, from the ground high into the air, too high to fly, stopping any who dared try from reaching the highest reaches of the mountain. Using the very first spell in the book to unlock the spells binding the storm in place, a key to the whole defense, Fog unlocked the way to Mirage Temple: Altar of the Deitys. Entering the temple, Fog was greeted with the sight of the large altar, and symbols, etched in the floor, walls and ceiling of the large, central chamber, as well as the massive seal upon the far wall, a gateway, locked by ancient spells and powers. Using this chamber as his base, Fog then began gathering the ingredients for the most important and dangerous spell in the book, the ingredeants being the feather from a child angel’s wing, a poison that can eat through anything, the book itself, and a single dragon’s fang, that must be a fang that the dragon was born with. Seeing the required items, Fog cast a spell, summoning the Reaper himself, to bargain for a single soul, a soul that would prove useful in gaining all of these items, an angel, killed in the same incident that Leonard had helped lead, and sent the angel out, to repair a large airship, also downed in the same incident. Leaving his new minion to his task, Fog then managed to gain control of a dragon, corrupting it in the same way the other animals had, as well as a shape shifter, claiming two more minions, sending the shape shifter out, to retrieve a young survivor of a now dead kingdom, and Fog himself took the dragon as his own ride, down, into the city of Noveus.

Unleashing hell on a single house in Noveus, Fog attempted to steal a fang from a young dragon, only to get countered by the people within, and was quickly repulsed from the city without the fang, leaving fog to return to the Mirage temple. From there, Fog sent the angel he had had revived, Bradley, as well as a young woman, out, to retrieve a crystal chalice from within a sealed and forgotten cave, and then summoned a powerful spirit, a primal spirit, weilding the element of fire, and capable of shifting from a spirit state, and a physical state, all at will, and sent the spirit off, to raise the temples that would eventually unlock the seal within Mirage temple. Not long after, Bradley and the woman with him returned, giving the chalice to Fog, and even now, Fog continues his efforts to obtain the last of the items he needs for the ritual to come to fruitition, and with little effort to halt him, it seems ever more likely every day that he may yet achieve his goal.

(This is what ive got for a synopsis. any comments? i know i got some of the events in the wrong order, but it gets the basic idea.)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:39 pm
Jeebus! Any way we can have a Reader's Digest version of it? I wasn't expecting a full page of words.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:02 pm
I suppose.

Short version: Bad guy gets ancient book. Bad guy uses book to bring back dead angel. makes angel minion. coorupts dragon. makes dragon minion. coorupts shapeshifitng cat lady. makes tiger lady minion. talks pursuasively to gullible young woman. makes woman minion. sends minion angel to get airship. bad guy takes dragon and attacks little dragon and friends. bad guy leaves without suceeding. bad guy steals grim reaper's power. bad guy summons ancient spirit. makes ancient spirit minion. sends spirit minion to help open seal on big anceint temple. bad guy not getting stopped yet.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:10 pm
Well, it's just that if we were to make a topic for getting people into the story, I know a lot of people who would get bored of a wall of text. Making it short would increase the chances of people getting into the story. No need to be snippy. I got two people who say they will join in anyway. I just need to make an announcement saying a brief synopsis and give the link to where they will be gathering to. Which map would be a place for them to get involved in Pyro?  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games