Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:13 pm

Ben laughed loudly. "It doesn't really hurt me, much. You should see what it does. It doesn't burn me. What it does, is makes my skin sparkle. Like diamonds. It causes a warm and pin-like feeling. Like the feeling you get when your foot falls asleep. It doesn't hurt at all, really." Ben said. "Watch me." He walked, still holding her, to the window and pulled his short sleeved shirt off.
The sun shone on his bare, pale chest. When the sun touched his skin, it made his skin shine like it was embedded with tiny crystals and diamonds. It was very beautiful and made tiny rainbow like reflections on the walls and ceiling. "See! Isn't it amazing? It's probably the only thing I like about being a vampire. But the reason it doesn't hurt me really is because being a full-vampire, it doesn't affect you... nearly as much as it does to halfies."
Ben leaned against the window, and watched the little rainbows dance as he moved. He grinned.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:03 pm

[Hey 'Bigail. When you get on, and post. Write the Esloleiar thingy with Lilli biggrin . Okay? Please... Because that'll open up my plan and yours With Klaash.. and Yeah. Sorry that we couldn't rp this plan...thing earlier, but I had to do some retarded with my mom and dad. >__> Yeah.. it was boring.
Well... we'll rp tomorrow. <3 Love you. Bye.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:06 pm

[[ D; POOPIES!!]]

There was a small, maniacal[sp?] laughing that resonated in Lilli's room, growing louder by the second untill it stopped entirely. There was the tall, thin man with his black scruffy hair covering his eyes a bit. He smiled, his large fangs exposed. He glared at Lilli in a spiteful manor, his scar on one side of his face seemed more prominent now that it had ever been. "Why hello, Dear," He said, his eyes seeming even more intimidating. He walked closer to her, his white robes were once again blood stained-- probably his own. He continued to walk closer to Lilli, grinning at her and tilting his head slightly, to pronounce his clear state of psychosis.

"Has Klaash gone and upset you?" He said in an almost baby voice.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:24 am

Klara looked skeptical as they approached the window. “It doesn’t?” She asked slightly surprised. She looked away at first when Ben pulled his shirt off then quickly remembered she was supposed look. As Ben stood in front of the window the sun cascaded over him and tiny little spots all over his body began to shine brightly. Her eyes grew wide staring at them in wonderment. It was like nothing she’d ever seen before. It really was amazing.
The little lights reflected off of Ben and onto the walls creating a sort of sun catcher effect. “That’s so cool.” Klara mused, still staring. The little rainbows were dancing across her face now. “Your like a star…” She thought out loud. Klara slowly reached her finger out and poked him lightly on the shoulder. He felt the same. “Neat trick. I want one.” Klara joked folding her arms. Growing up Klara had always played around with the idea of becoming a vampire. She told her father once, and he just laughed and reminded her she would have to drink blood straight up.

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:49 am

"Thank you, for bringing me here." Angel said quietly beside him.
Jin glanced through his dark bangs over at her, the fire’s dance reflecting in his eye, “No problem. How are you doing now?” He asked, his voice just as quiet, tapping his fingers lightly on the book cover making a little tune with the thumps out of boredom.

[[sorry if these are kinda short >_<]]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:54 am

((It's ok, don't worry, mine are always short anyways compared to all of you! X_X ))

Angel smiled lightly, and replied, "Yeah, I'm better. Thank you. I just don't know what happened out there!" She looked down at her feet and started to move them back and forth. She looked at the window, the curtains blocking the rays of the day. But she knew it was a new day. She then looked at her book, and moved her fingers over the embossed rose on the cover.

BleedingAngelRose

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:27 am

[[Lawl...New Day...]]

Tuesday turned the locket over and over in his hands. The curtains in the front room were already drawn so he didn't have to worry about the sun. He sat there, watching the maids clean up the dining hall and putting out breakfast.
He sighed.
Where is Ben...? He thought impatient. It had been at least half an hour to an hour.
Oh well...I'll go eat...I guess...Oh yeah..Amane. He thought and got up, wincing from the pain of the wound, and rushed up the stairs to his room.
Once again, upon entering he found that it was clean. Amane, sleeping like and angel in his bed. The sun was glinting off of her pale skin. Tuesday smiled and sat on the bed, leaning over her. He woke her up with a soft kiss. Her eyes slowly opened.
Takeru...? She thought then smiled. "Hey..." She said sleepily.
Tuesday smiled. "Breakfast is ready. Are you hungry?" He said softly.
"Yeah..." She replied, her eyes gazed to his chest, the gauze was a rusty red color where his wound was.
"Are you okay?!" She asked alarmed.
"Yes I'll be fine." He replied and helped her off the bed. They made their way to the dining hall.
"Here you go." He said and sat Amane down in a chair. He pulled one up and sat beside her.
They both piled their plate with various foods and started eating.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:36 pm

[[...I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be on soon....Kya-Chan...Post in Mass Murder!! gonk Lawl@ Ben&Oiya.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:51 pm

Lilli heard a small maniacal laughing, growing in her room. She tried to ignore it, putting her head down. She heard light footsteps coming toward her. "Why hello, Dear," A male voice came. It shocked her at first. Lilli looked up, tears streaked her face. "Has Klaash gone and upset you?" Esloleiar asked. "Oh it's you.. Well I'm upset because of Klaash, but he didn't really do anything to me. I just did something to him, and he said he didn't want me to be with him because of it." Lilli said, her voice dead. Lilli knew she could never really be sure if Esloleiar was serious or playing around when he was made moves as though to kill her. Ever since he entered the room, mysteriously, her body had gone stiff. She was always afraid, that at anytime, Esloleiar could, and might just kill her for his own pleasure. Lilli, like everyone else, had no idea what he even was. Lilli tried wiping away her tears, but they kept coming... the dream flashing through her head.
_________________________---
Ben smiled at her amazement."Your like a star..." She said.
"I thought you'd like it." He said. Klara poked his shoulder. Then she said,"Neat trick. I want one.”
Ben stared at her, his eyes wide open. How could anyone want this? I guess they might,because technically you'd live forever... if someone deoesn't kill you. Being a vampire just means you have a reason to kill.
"Do you mean that? You'd considering becoming a vampire? That would be... difficult. Not hearing your heart beat anymore. Though I'd be happy to have a more, stable you. If you ever wanted to... seriously be changed... I could do it. Without killing you." Ben paused. "Unlike most, which is a plus." Klara's brow furrowed. "I mean, most vampires wil end up killing a human if they bite them and aren't being careful. Like if did, she'd probably kill you." Ben said, sitting down on the bed.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:23 pm

Esloleiar smiled, licking his lips. He bent down so that he was closer to Lilli, and petted her hair with one of his hands. "That boy really is a pain," He said quietly. Before Lilli could realize what was happening, Esloleiar's other hand lurched for her neck, squeezing uncontrolably, as though it were possessed and he had no control over it. As he choked her, his continued to smooth her hair, acting as though nothing were happening.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:41 pm

Esloleiar smiled. He bent down so that he was closer to Lilli, and petted her hair with one of his hands. "That boy really is a pain," He said quietly. Lilli shrugged.
Before she could realize what was happening, Esloleiar hand was clutching her throat. She couldn't move, frozen in fear. Less than a minute later, Lilli could move again. She writhed, struggling for his release on her neck, only causing him to tighen his grasp.
He continued smoothing her hair, as though nothing was happening. Lilli tired to scream, but she had no air. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. She thought, closing her eyes and giving up. No one cares anymore... I guess him murdering me wouldn't look as bad as me killing myself... Lilli's eyes shot wide open. NO! MIDORI! I DON'T WANT TO DIE. QUIT CONTROLLING ME! YOU'LL DIE TOO. Lilli screamed in her mind. Lilli tried to again, get out of his hold. She was unsucessful. I guess you're right Midori..
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:02 pm

[Dammit.
Abby I have to get off. Post the thing we planned with Klaash or whatever.
Ori.. sorry I'll be on tomorrow, maybe. My mom says I'm on too long so I won't be on very long tomorrow.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:13 pm

Nobu awoke in an abandoned shack. He rubbed his eyes and walked out into the make-shift kitchen. There was a note on the coutner.

'Nobu, My family and I have left this town. I am sorry we left you. I hope you find your brother.

Love, Arika.'

The family nobu had been living with was poor, apparently the mother got a job somewhere inland. Nobu sighed and walked back to his room. He gathered his things and walked out the door, staring at a huge hill.
Hopefully there is someone over there. He thought running to the hill, it was about 2 miles away.

Once he got there he was standing in front of a vast, beautiful manor.
I can't just knock...I have to be sure that he is here. He thought and raced to the side of the house. He started searching the windows, looking in every one.

He got to Bou's and looked in it.
Bou! I haven't seen you forever! So this is where you've been. He thought and slowly opened the window. Bou was sleeping heavily on her bed. Her ankle had already healed.

Nobu sat in a chair by Bou's bed, waiting for her to get up.

I've been abandoned too many times. He thought.

Bou stirred in her sleep, light was pouring through her window. It was broken. Being aware of this she jumped up. Her feet hit the floor.
As her eyes focused, she saw a boy in the chair by her bed. Her muscles relaxed.
"Nobu...? Nobu...Is that you?" She asked, groggy.
Nobu smiled and ran to her, hugging her tightly.
Bou smiled and held him.
"Where have you been Bou? I've been looking for you for years. Where is Ben?" Nobu asked, backing away.
"Ben is here, so is Tuesday." She said, sitting on her bed. Nobu remained standing.
"Where is Oiya?! She should be here!" He asked enthusiastically.
Bou sighed, her face grew dark.
"Nobu...Oiya..died...Some time ago.." She said sadly.
Nobu stared at Oiya, his body grew stiff. "She's..Dead...? I've been looking for her...and she's dead...?" He asked...His voice sounded strange.
His knees buckled and he fell to the floor. Tears escaped from his eyes.
Bou was quick to hold him as he sobbed onto her shoulder.
"Come on Nobu. We have to get Ben." She said, fearing what he might say.
He's probably with Klara... She thought and stood up. She grabbed Nobu and he climbed onto her back. Quickly she ran to Klara's room and knocked on the door.
"Ben..." She asked, her voice feeble.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:13 pm

[[Post tomorrow gaiz, D: Brain 'splodin'.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:41 am

[Ah... Okay 'Bigail. ;P]

Ben heard a light knocking on the door. "Hmm..." Ben hummed, standing up. He pulled his on his shirt and ran to open the door. It was Bou, and she had a little boy on her back. "What is it Bou? Who is this?"Ben asked, confused.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games