Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:33 am
(I don't have enough mem to make a long post on my psp...)

Shirou let out an ear splitting scream, clutching his shoulder where his arm was.

Archer fell to his knees. His spiritual core was about to give out. At this rate, they were all going to die. Materializing another sword, he cut off his own left arm.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:50 am
Goten jumpped up and went super sayajin then charged after Janemba who was attacking InuYasha but was interupted by a rather large yellow energy ball.
A tall, muscular man floated down, his face giving a sinister grin and his eyes pure white "Well well...The Goten child, one of the sons of Kakarot...I'll make you and everyone else pay for sending me back to that acursed underworld."
((Any DBZ fan should know this dude- User Image Get ready for some serious hell. twisted ))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:58 am
(You really are pulling out all the stops...Now BROCCOLI (lol I'm sure you remember that scene...) has been added to this mix?!)

A muscle twitched right under Ichigo's left eye. "You wanna start something, punk?" he asked threateningly. "I don't really care who the ******** you are, but if you wanna dance we'll dance."

Byakuya sighed as he walked right past Ichigo. "He's a different type of shinigami, brat," he said casually in his dark tone. "Show some respect for once." Before Ichigo could respond Byakuya had already left.

"b*****d..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:25 am
Kagome was still consious and she could see InuYasha about to get kicked . . . hard. "S-sit." she mumbled, unable to gather enough energy to shout before she fainted from blood loss and pain.
InuYasha's demon ears heard it and he slammed into the ground so that Janemba's foot swung OVER him instead of hitting him. InuYasha jumped up and back almost immediately after and saw that Kagome was unconsious. "Damn." he turned his attention back towards Janemba. "I'm gonna ******** ing kill you!"  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:37 am
((I'm gunna make all hell break loose by starting a full on DBZ brawl with all my fav villians!...It adds to the drama and suspence!))
Janemba chuckled and swung backwards about to deliver another attack before he was blown to peices by a yellow energy ball.
Broly flew in at InuYasha and yelled "OMEGA BLAST!" he threw a green energyball at him and it flew at InuYasha with incredible speed. ((It's like a full stick of dynomite when it hits.))
Goten layed on the ground unable to move. The blast that hit hurt so much! He blacked out and dropped out of Super Sayajin.
Buu teleported up on a ruined building and watched the fight from above with his arms crossed and a stern look on his face.
L looked at Ichigo and was about to say somthing when he realized, in all the commotion, he'd dropped his cake. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, taking his thumb from his upper lip "Well...There goes 5 yen..." he looked at Ichigo and said "I didn't offer who I was, I asked who you were...And I also merely asked why your hair is that strange orange. There's no reason to be so touchy..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:18 am
InuYasha got hit square in the chest with the energy ball. Luckily, thanks to his Robe of the Fire Rat, it didn't hurt him too much but it did push him back a bit. He recovered almost immediately and held his sword at the ready, trying to find a way to get over to Kagome so he could get her out of there and to safety.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:33 am
((Lets see InuYasha avoid THIS one twisted ))
Broly laughed as InuYasha came back and jumped into the air and yelled "OMEGA BLAST" about 20 times, each time throwing another Omega blast at InuYasha.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:03 pm
InuYasha quickly put his Tetsuiga in front of him in a defencive position. He got pushed back every time the blasts hit his sword. He growled, he knew that every second he wasted meant that Kagome was loosing more blood. He could smell it and it sickened him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:30 pm
Archer crawled over to Shirou, and placed his left arm over the stub on Shirou's shoulder. He switched on a magic circuit within the arm, and the "seam" where the arm met the shoulder started to form. The grafting process was complete.

"That should be able to buy us some time," Archer commented. He snickered, and the next moment he started dematerializing into particles. "I would have preferred it if you died by my hand, boy, but it looks as if you're getting it off easy this time." He started chuckling, and it began to fade along with him.

(Archer's now gone, and Shirou has Archer's left arm as a replacement...along with other abilities.)

Ichigo decided to turn his irritation on L. "It's my natural hair color, dumbass. Deal with it." The badge that was hanging on his belt started crying our "Hollow" as if whaling, and Ichigo started looking around frantically for something.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:49 pm
(( sweatdrop I'm so lost...))  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:54 pm
L gave a semi-irritated look at Ichigo and said "No need to be so incolent..." with that he began to leave.
Broly laughed as InuYasha blocked the attacks, he was just trying to hold him back from helping Kagome. Eventually the blasts stopped...There was a silence...Nothing...Broly floated in the air holding a giant Omega Blast, one that threatened the entire planet!
Gohan stumbled over to where InuYasha was, holding his gash on his arm and said "Oh no!...Broly could end up destroying the whole planet with that attack!" He didn't have Goku to help him, but he did have Goten...Yet even that wouldn't be enough!
Goten walked over, more stumbling from the loss of Ki ((Energy)) but began to charge up a Kamehameha "Kaaaa...Meeeee....Haaaaaa....Meeeee..."
Gohan looked at InuYasha and said "You! You seem to have a good enough power level! I want you to aim your strongest attack at Broly!" as he said that he began to charge up a Kamehameha. "Kaaaa...meeeee...Haaaaa...Meeee..." Gohan looked at InuYasha signaling him to throw a large attack at Broly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:23 pm
Sakura looked at Gohan seeing what he was trying to do. "Maybe I can help" she said to herself. She carefully pulled out a card. "Mirror card, take to form of him" she said as she releasiung the card. Then`another one, the twin card. When she was done casting her magic, two replicas's of Gohan stood before her. The two proceeded to copy what Gohan was doing  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A couple of hollows appeared through a crack in the sky and landed on the ground in front of L. Ichigo cursed as he pressed the badge against his chest, and his soul emerged from his body in shinigami form. "Hey, thumb sucker," he called out to L, "you might want to get out of the way."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:57 pm
InuYasha swung his sword at Broly. "KONGOUSOUHA!!" Chrystals shot out of his sword.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:44 pm
Broly's eyes widened as he saw more power coming for him. He tossed the Omega blast downwards but the blasts all hit it, pushing against eachother.
The image of Goku appeared near them and let out a Kamehameha wave. It gave them the extra push they needed and the blast flew up towards Broly.
Broly tried to fly away but was hit by the attack and blew up in a huge ground shaking explosion.
Goku was gone, but Gohan and Goten knew he'd helped them defeat Broly again.
Goten looked into the sky and said "Thanks dad." As he said that, somthing dropped from they sky. When it hit the ground it was another Dragonball! Broly was harboring one the whole time and that's why he was so powerful this time around. Goten's face lit up as he ran after it and grabbed it. "Another Dragonball!" he said with a large smile on his face.
L looked over his shoulder and asked "Why?..." L could see the hollows ((Since he's already dead)) and he looked up at them and said "...Oooh..." he moved out of the way quickly then threw a back kick at one of the hollows, hoping to do atleast SOMTHING.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games