Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:07 pm

Cherry made the seals and aimmed her hands at the ground, "Okuridashi Kaze." Cherry felt a gust of wind but it quickly stopped.

1/3 (yay i'm doing what everyone else does lol)

"Darn it," Cherry made the seals again and aimmed her hands at the ground. "Okuridashi Kaze." Cherry was then shot into the air a little bit but came back down.

2/3

"Ok one more time," Cherry made the seals "Okuridashi Kaze." Cherry was then launched into the air and landed back on the ground So cool she thought with a smile.

3/3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:09 pm

Zann looked over and saw Brile, and nodded a greeting to him. I wonder why he doesn't try and learn new jutsus all the time like us...? He shrugged to himself and looked at the Katon scroll, and saw a jutsu that caught his interest,

Katon: Shi (Fire Release: Four)
Description: Much unchanged from Katon: San, the most noticeable change here is the strength of the heat effect set off by the user’s fingers. Now able to melt through various objects of higher density than glass (not including metals), the only drawback is that this intensity is only attainable through one hand at the moment. One could compare the effect of this technique to being stabbed with a searing hot kunai. Essentially, this is just a much more combat effective version of Katon: Ni.
Note: This technique cannot be stacked with Katon: San wherein both hands can be used at the same time with one hand stronger than the other.

So this is for close combat...should be useful. Zann formed the handseals,
"Katon: Shi (Fire Release: Four)"
Globs of molten chakra gathered at his fingers, but they soon turned back to normal chakra.

1/8

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Zann looked over to Cherry and saw that she had mastered the genin jutsu. He made a set of handseals,
"Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)"
A small gust of wind burst into Cherry's face, seemingly coming from nowhere. It was not enough to do any damage, but is enough to surprise and blind her for a second.
"This jutsu is merely for distraction and takes little chakra, and it's one of my favourites." He indicated that Cherry should try too.

Zann turned back to his own practice, and made some handseals,
The chakra stayed on his fingers for about 10 seconds before fading away, rendering it useless.

2/8
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:15 pm

*brile saw the way zann looked at him.*

"hey zann, you look curious, is there something you want to ask me, dont be shy i dont bite." brile said jokingly

brileone

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:18 pm

Cherry was looking at Zann but was still thinking about Kiyoshi. Is he leaving.... She thought. "Uh Zann...be right back." She told him, turned and started to follow Kiyoshi.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:30 pm

Zann gave a quick nod as Cherry left, but inside he thought that maybe Kiyoshi wanted to return to the Leaf. He's not leaving...I think. He shrugged and turned to Brile,
"Um, nothing, just wondering cuz we all seem to train jutsus all the time, and you always seem to, well, sit there." He realised that he sounded quite accusing and turned swiftly away back to his Katon scroll. He formed some handseals,
The molten chakra stayed on the tip of his fingers for 20 seconds before disappearing. At least it's an improvement.

3/8

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:32 pm

"well i get what your saying. but the thing is that i mastered most of my level justus already. but i have to go somewhere catch you later." brile said as he hoped off to the gates after picking up a bag and slinging it over his shoulder.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:00 pm

Well that's true, he's an Uchiha...Zann watched as Brile left, and turned back to his own training. This will probably be the last jutsu cuz I'm only a clone. He formed some handseals,
The molten chakra spread over a larger area on his fingers this time, although it could only hold for 10 seconds.

4/8

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:44 pm

The Zann clone tried again,
The molten chakra spread all over his fingers, and could hold for about 20 seconds before disappearing.
5/8

He formed the handseals again,
The molten chakra was a bit redder than before, and Zann struck it against a tree trunk and made a faint mark on it.
6/8

This shouldn't be hard...He made the handseals,
The chakra was bright red as he gathered it on his fingers, and he made quite a deep mark when he struck his fingers against the same tree trunk.
7/8

Ok, this should do it. He formed the handseals,
The bright red chakra covered all of his fingers and was stronger than before. The tree trunk was cut almost halfway through as he struck his fingers across the trunk.
8/8

After he finished the jutsu, the Zann clone disappeared in a gust of wind.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:46 pm

(omg this annoys me, a chunin is learning jonin jutsu gonk )
*neko appears* "we should better go to the safe house... i detected yuan shiso in the village

_Neko-KittyXoX_

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:01 pm

*neko looked up, but there was no one* "what?" *neko feelss that they have went to the gates and left the village*

*neko then runned away going to her house, shes really (m)(s) ad*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:20 pm

*I enter the grounds walking on my hands.* "What? Back to the safe house already? Is Neko felling OK?"

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:30 pm

*looks at korin* "no, because there is no one anymore"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:33 pm

im going to my house now" *neko left the place*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:39 pm

"Later Neko." *Still in a handstand, I lift one hand off to the side and start to do 1 handed vertical push ups.*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games