Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:33 pm
(( T__T It's the end of the month and still no post... ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:42 pm
((It's not dead! I refuse to believe it is dead! ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:08 am
(( Um..um... someone contact Kaze?... If worse comes to worse those who are active can try and take over maybe?... ><; Temporarily only even? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:27 pm
((I just want Hayato to confess his love for Alcina! Is that too much to ask for? crying j/k... Sorta.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

II- iMaka Albarn -II

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:02 pm
(( The RP is not dead! 1 year of no post that dead!
User Image

I'm with Dragon on this!

whoops I showed my bad side there o.o;; I take any Arina series RP seriously sweatdrop

plan b? let other member continue the RP for now? ^^'))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:14 pm
((I would not be adverse to this. Still, I think I'll wait till Kaze replies to Leri's pm on Deviant art.... But there are a couple open strangers. Like the Crystal stranger and Bird stranger! Though, if you pick the bird stranger, your village was destroyed and Taffy was the only known survivor... *is still trying to get out of making Taffy into the bird stranger* xd ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:49 pm
(( I am also PM'ing her on Gaia, just in case. I say give it about another week and if nothing everyone shall discuss what to do further.

Just for any other choices we may think upon:
Start a thread where all characters may interact freely,
or
Have a side-arc thread (like a side-quest). ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:16 pm
((We've had these discussions before, lol... Yet we never seem to act on them.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:55 pm
((XD Yar. Perhaps we should now, it'd be fun either way.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:26 pm
((hm... I've got an idea for one. xd It's something I've had planned for a while, but didn't know if we'd have time to do it...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

II- iMaka Albarn -II

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:36 pm
(( Well tell us~ We'll probaly try it out~ there not alot of time now becuase of daylight saving time taking its effect ^^'

Crystal Stranger character? uuuuhhh I'll think about that for now~ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:08 am
((I am so sorry!! Argh. I am such a terrible guild captain, I havent been on for such a long time. X( bla. I'll post but I will need to refresh my memory first!))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:17 pm
(( crying Crystal Stranger she says... Sigh. *will find a way out of making Taffy the Bird Stranger yet*

As to the idea, it would take place in the palace after Alcina has a bit of a scare falling off the balcony... And the results of her being "missing" afterwards. xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:55 pm
((Will... not... let thread get lost... ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:33 pm
((Alright. I'm proposing one more week and then Alcina walks away and we continue on. Kaze can come in again if she wants later. But we've really got to get back to the palace...))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games