Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:56 am
'It's ok, i'm here no one going to hurt you' Arachnid whsipered softly into here her. Darkstar would pay for this dearly, they had unfairly struck the group for the last time. He would make sure of it, it didn't matter how hard they struck the group they continued to come back again and again, just for once he wanted to go on the attack.

Scott gazed down at the group, despite his empthay for Arachnid he could shake his train of thought, he wanted to go to Titans East and train their, if he one day wanted to be as great as the others he needed to take in a wider broad of training if he one day wanted to be as great as the Titans and the Generations. He would annoucne as soon as this crisis was wrapped up.

Kid-robin was about to verbalise a protest before his wounds were healed, why ?, it was minor wound he would have been fine. He hated being a burden on the group and it seemed his mission was complete, he had no other objectives, he suddenly felt something, as if something was missing, but he knew he had all of his equipment yet it felt like something wihtin him was missing, time for a medical check up maybe ?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:24 am
The rush of movement behind Robin told him he was about to be attacked. He spun round his staff coming out with tiwrling in the air it crashed down on the homemade forcing it to fear of course and crash into the roof below them, his staff held it down horizionataly. 'I don't want to fight I just want to talk' Robin said sternly but with as much softeness as he could spare. Since he was attacked he would have to cosnider he was hostile or was he just confused ?  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:40 am
Starfire than notice what happened and watched Fox cry in Arachnid's chest. "Poor Fox," said Starfire. Her future daughter-in-law was tortured by a villain from Turgon.

Gemini than looked down to Fox and felt like she couldn't leave her friend's side just yet. So she didn't and stayed with them both for a bit as she still wore her bak-ini. "It appears that their going for our weaknesses," said Gemini. she didn't like what she just said but it that was the case. And of course she new her weakness. Her weakness was almost about anything since she is leader. Her weaknesses were her wings, heart, family, and friends. But specially Draco. Her love and only love. She looked to Draco with worry in her eyes. She than looked back to Arachnid and Fox and said, "Once this wedding is over, were going to start planning for another battle." She than walked to Draco and placed and looked into his eyes with her worry brown eyes. With her eyes as she looked into his eyes, she was saying she was worried for him to be taken from her. Draco was her true weakness.

Fox heard Arachnid's words and than started to calm down. She than heard Gemini's words about weaknesses and hers were water and her love Arachnid. DarkStar would fully pay and so will Turgon and the rest of his followers.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:56 am
DarkStar walked back into the new base of Turgon quietly a wet and covered with a few bruises. She was hoping no one spotted her coming in, specially Turgon. For Turgon would punish her for attacking the team without his permission.

Turgon was in his werewolf form and watched as DarkStar walked in. His eyes glare towards her and than he growled, "Grrrrrr!" He than walked into the clearing and stood in front of DarkStar and said, "You've returned my dear. Exactly, where were you and why are you wet."

DarkStar heard a sudden growl and saw a werewolf walk in front of her. As it spoke, she new it was Turgon. "Turgon my lord," she said as she kneeled to her knees with a bow. Her head looked down and didn't know how to answer him. "Well, uh. . ."

"I know where you went and why you were there. I told you to only leave a message with Robin so may tell the others but you disobeyed me. You went and attacked one to the group members. I disappointed in you DarkStar. You are one of my best warriors but instead you go and disobeyed me. And now I must give you a punishment," said Turgon. He than lowered to her level, moved her mouth close to her left arm.

"Master please don't," said DarkStar. "I apologize for what I did but please spare me," she pleaded.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:48 pm
Draco noticed the concern in Gemini's eyes. He placed a hand on her shoulder and said gently, "Don't worry about me. Remember, I'm a trained warrior. I've been in this business for a long time and even before I chose to be a hero, I was trained to know how to fight well. No one's going to catch me." It was part cockiness on Draco's part to brag like this, but it was also his way of reassuring Gemini he would be okay. "I've been through a lot. Both of us have." He grinned, "And while we're talking about all this serious stuff, I'd like to add that you look fine in that swimsuit." He let out a whistle, his attempt at lightening the mood and further reassuring Gemini.

Nox was surprised at the hunter's words, but he quickly reminded himself that hunters were often untrustworthy. "Sure that's all you want to do," Nox snarled sarcastically. Despite preferring peace to violence, Nox was always ready to fight if it helped him avoid a hunter. Nox moved backwards, freeing his spear from the staff's hold. He stood back, watching the hunter for any movements that would dictate his further actions.

Black Feather watched in emotionless amusement as Turgon got ready to punish DarkStar. She felt no love towards any of Turgon's minions and her sadistic side always enjoyed watching torture even if it was on her own side.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:05 pm
Gemini felt a little relieve about what Draco told her. But it still didn't means he couldn't stop worrying about him. She than notice that he notice what she was wearing and heard what he said about that. "Uh," she than blushed pink on her cheeks. "Thanks," she said with a smile.

Turgon backed his mouth away from her arm and still stared towards her. He loved hearing when people begged to him. "Hm," as he stared towards her still. He than placed his hand under DarkStar's chin and lifted her head up and removed his hand.

DarkStar looked at Turgon's werewolf face. She was a little afraid at what he was going to do now. But it looked like nothing. Though she was always frighten by Turgon's raft.

Turgon than, lifted his right arm up, and scratched DarkStar across the face. Now there were three claw marks over her left cheek.

"AH!" yelled DarkStar in pain as she covered her cheek.

Turgon than turned and said, "Consider this better than anything else I was going to do to you. But disobey me again and I'll do worst than that." He than turned and walked away.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:24 pm
(( Here are some music videos from YouTube I found with songs I'd like to dedicate to some of the characters in this Roleplay. So go ahead and check them out. Mainly just listen to the songs in the videos. ))

Fox and Arachnid's Love
1. Only Hope: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TSvCXua7l4

Fox
1. Where Do I Go From Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfTieVPjN7E

Gemini and Draco's Love
1. At The Beginning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMx93QLBp44
2. If I Never New You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiuBw_kj1-U

Gemini's Past
1. Journey To The Past: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m2BBC5dwoE
2. Once Upon A December: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky9QWbUj99Q

Gemini and Fox's Dark Sides
1. Angel of Darkness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ0Ix5MiWzA

Robin and Starfire's Love
1. Everytime We Touch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WhC4hv9eBM

Nightstar
1. Were In Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4AjeJq9kV0
2. For A Moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nH8-IaVuho
3. The Best Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFL0rBEF8vY  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:28 am
'Come on, let's go inside and get you warmed up' Arachnid whispred delicately tigthening his grip around Fox ready to help her to her feet. Soon they were going to need to have a meeting about this, because danger was starting to taunt them like shadow being casted by the sun, the sun in this situation had to be blocked out before the shadows became to hard to contain.

Hunter observed Turgon punishing Darkstar for her little detour, her saddistic nature was fun, yet quite in appropitate. He a formed on his face, Turgon had so such a unique way to punish people, it was fun to wacth, but no dobut it would be not overly pleasant to be on the recieving end of it proabaly.Still it was still fun to wacth even if it was a team mate of his.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:49 am
'I'm not here to fight, I just want to know if you know anything about what happened back in the jewelry store' Robin knew from the why the boy had moved back he'd had experience in combat and knew how to handle himself, he wasn't here to fight, all he wanted to do was to conduct an investigation in to what had happned, the boy looked like he knew something about had happened. He wanted to make sure Turgon wasn't planning another strike on the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:52 pm
"I better call your father on his communicator," said Starfire. Sos he held Nightstar in one arm with the other, she took out her communicator and started to call Robin. "Robin over," as she spoke into it.

"Sure," said Fox. She than stood up with Arachnid on her feet. "Lets go inside and relax," she said softly.

DarkStar could imagine what else worse things that Turgon could of done to her. He could of cursed her badly or killed her. Kill her in front of everyone in the room or banish her. But mainly death would of come to her. The scratch marks he left on her cheeks almost reached her eye but thank go it didn't. She than stood up slowly and felt the blood on her cheek and stared at in on her hand.

Turgon walked to his thrown and sat in it. He was back in his human form with the mask over one side of his face. He than took that mask off and felt the burn scars that was given to him by Starfire. A woman he once loved and wanted but now he hated her. She would pay for that scars she left on him face and also for having that boy Robin's baby. "Hm. Hmhmhmhmhm," chuckled Turgon as he smiled. "Yes, their child shall be mine. I shall train her as she grows and make her believe that I am her father. Besides I'm going to need an heir soon to take over me. So I'm going to have to make one of my own as well," he said. 'And that shall be Black Feather. Now she would make a wonderful child, a beautiful strong child for me to take over. Besides I want her to be my queen, my second in command,' as Turgon thought to himself. To come to think of it,' Turgon has always like Black Feather.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:19 pm
Hunter Moon entered the base and found DarkStar with three claw marks on one side of her cheek and blood both on her cheek and dripping down to her hand and shoulder. "Hm, I see you got punished from Turgon. You diserved it. You know you did cause I watched the whole display," said Hunter Moon. "How stupid are you to think that you can take down that Fox and her friends on your own," he said as he glared towards her and walked up to her. "Though I have to admit you did tourter the poor girl in one of her weaknesses, water," Hunter Moon still glared at her and than looked to Turgon and saw him sitting in his thrown and heard what he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:39 pm
"Anytime," Draco smiled. He always loved watching Gemini blush. It made her look adorable.

Nox shook his head. "If you think I have anything to do with those in the store, forget it. I don't follow any evil lord." His eyes were narrowed in caution. What was this hunter doing? They tended to strike first, question later. Definitely odd. Perhaps the woman who had handed him the picture and information was a part of that group back in the jewelry store.

Black Feather, having enjoyed the pain DarkStar had gone through, walked over to Turgon's throne. "When shall we next strike?" Usually Black Feather would've wanted to go as soon as possible, but right now, she had other plans as well. Other plans that included a confused vampire who might just be able to take out some of them. Black Feather had made sure to post bird spies around the city as well as the house to watch for any activity.  

dragonelf213

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:11 pm
"You are a stupid girl," said Red Fang as he walked up to DarkStar. "I told you not to go but you didn't listen," he said as he crossed his arms. "I should hurt you as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:17 pm
"Oh, your just loven this aren't you," said Gemini as she crossed her arms and looked at Draco with a pout. She than smiled and relaxed. She place her arms down and walked up closer to him. She than asked, "Do you have my clothes or must I go get them myself?"

Turgon looked to Black Feather and heard what she said. "At the wedding of Fox and Arachnid I'll send some of you guys there just to catch them off guard and destract them. As for me and you, we'll try and snatch Robin's child from Starfire's hands. But I'll need someone to distract Robin first," explained Turgon. He than looked to her with a smile and saw how beautiful and strong Black Feather was. "Walk and talk with me my dear," he said as he stood up and placed his mask back on.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:31 am
'Mum, thiers something I need to tell you' Scott said slowly, trying to not overwhelm his mother with everything, but he needed to tell her now, the timing just felt right, his training needed to be expanded on and this seemed to be the only way how, besides tehy seemed to have thier hands full at the moment already.

Kid-robin approahced the woman with red-hair and the boy, he didn't wish to return in inside as his empty feeling told him he had nothing to gain from being in their, maybe if intergrated himself into these small group his may discover how to fill in the empty void, something about this place told him he woulnd't be able to fill it here for some strange reason.

'Sounds good to me' Arachnid replied replying with a tone as soft as ice cream. He helped her up slowly as he began to slowly move towards the house, they'd take it nice and slowly, Fox had already been over exerted today, their was no need to strecth her out anymore. They would need a plan of attack, this was getting out of hand Turgon was relentless.

Hunter's ears perked up at the mention of a baby, knowing this girl Starfire, the baby may have some interesting abilities he could augement and use, this sounded like something he should involve himself with, the rewards could be very very useful to him. He observed the goings on for above now until he'd fully made up his mind.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff