Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Original Hacman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:35 pm
(( Will whoever the sensei is post something about the substitution jutsu so i can hurry up and graduate please?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:42 pm
* Hanzo's clone came into the classroom *

"Hey guy's your substitute teacher wanted me to bring this to you."

*Hanzo's clone then laid a scroll down containing the 3 jutsu's and how to do them.*

"If you show me you can do all 3 I will give you your headband."  

Dark-Ninja70

Da_Cookie_Nomster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:03 pm
Tate entered the academy and sat in a desk.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:31 pm
Ian went inside the room to start his first day of the job as an academy teacher. He was wearing his normal clothes; a green T-shirt, a jersey shorts of New Orleans Hornets with number 3 (hooray for Chris Paul), and a Konoha Vest where his scrolls are put. Of course, he was a little bit shy, but when he saw Hanzo's clone showing a scroll containing 3 basic jutsus, he knew when and how to start at all.

Ian headed towards the table in front, sat in the table with his right leg crossed. The students can see how not-so-hairy his legs are. "Hello class, my name is Adrian Shinomori, and I will be your new academy teacher. You can call me Sir Ian for short. I'm a Jounin here in Konoha for a lot of months already. I don't specialize in anything, maybe tracking because I have my Dog summon. Hmmm, I also got my Mokuton bloodline, so if you guys are going to be noisy and naughty in my class, I can tie you in your chair for 3 whole hours while I'm there standing in front of you giving boring sermons and lessons. But I won't be as harsh as you expect, I just want you guys to be a good-mannered and well-behaved shinobi of Konoha. That's all." He said. "Anyway, before I start my lesson, I want to know you all. Just say your name, describe yourself, favorite food, and any other things you want to say. Anyone who wants to volunteer in the class?" He said happily to them, although he is not sure whether someone will volunteer.

hivaids420

Newb

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:32 am
(( SHOW UP PEOPLE!!!! Where art thou students? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:54 pm
A loud bang would be heard up at the ceiling, and then Tai would be seen falling from the ceiling. He would smash right into a chair in one of the many rows. Dust would fly everywhere around the room from Tai's crash, and not a single noise would be heard for a moment. As the dust clears up, Tai would be seen sitting in a chair perfectly, acting like a good student. Tai then says in a loud and clear voice "Tai Kalanaki, sir! My favorite food is ramen or pizza. My plans for the future include becoming a Jounin such as yourself. The type negotiable. One notable thing is I already know one of the three basic jutsu. Transformation jutsu." Tai smiles and waves to the instructor.

(I hate how I always get on when no one is around sweatdrop )  

Nebulosis

Da_Cookie_Nomster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:12 pm
Tate had been sitting at the desk for a while now. 'where are the teachers' she thought, she hand't had much sleep the night before so her eye lids were looming dangerously close the the bottom of her eyes. 'No i have to stay awake!' she thought urgently, but it was no use, she quickly drifted off into a light sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:18 pm
She wanders through the halls remembering what it was like when she was here before. She walks into a empty class and touches a seat."this is where i meet Xiah ....brother" She walks around and thes stops there standing looking at that one seat he once sat in .  

kikiomoru

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:44 pm
(Im going to pull Tate out of class so i can teach her myself.)

Phi knocks on the door. Phi opens the door and told Tate to come with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:48 pm
Zerutoni leaned back in his seat. Ichi didn't feel like participating anymore for the day so he would let Shi take over. Don't mess this up Shi. Ichi spoke in the mind to Shi. Don't worry Ichi I got this under control. Shi spoke back. Then aloud Zerutoni said, "My name is Zerutoni Takagawa. My favorite food is none of your business. I share this body with my other personality, Ichi. I'm the Shi half. One day before I turn 27 I want to learn the rest of these academy jutsus, and just something else about me. If you get in my way, then you won't like the result." It could have been alot worse Ichi said to Shi.  

The Original Hacman

Da_Cookie_Nomster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:01 pm
Tate instantly stood up at the sound of her name being called and followed Phi out of the class room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Tai notices the man come in and call the other student out, and becomes angered by the action. Why hasnt any teacher or instructor taken notice of Tai at all? About everyone he has ever met had a teacher take notice of them for some special skill they had. Why didnt Tai have any special skills!? Why couldnt he have any form of edge against others? Why wasnt he special? "NO! NO NO NO!" Tai angrily yells out. Tai slams his palms on the table infront of himself. He gets out of his chair and then kicks it over, he then runs to an exit door and leaves.  

Nebulosis

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:06 pm
She walks out of the classroom and begins to wander around the academy. "i wonder if i can find any of my old classrooms" She looks around ond sees nothing so she continues walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:02 am
"Nice meeting you, Tai and Zerutoni." Ian smiled to them. But after Tate was pulled out from the class, Tai began to yell and left the room. "Ok?" Ian said sarcastically as he created a MokuBunshin that followed Tai immediately.

He resumed to his only student remaining (I suppose). "So Zerutoni, anything you want to do? I can already teach you the 3 basic academy jutsus, or if you want something else then we can go practice Taijutsu at the training grounds. Remember that not only jutsus are necessary for a Genin, but also dexterity and speed. So which is it?"

hivaids420

Newb

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games